SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Fauci is the highest paid employee in the federal government.

After decades of taxpayer funded employment, he will retire with a retirement package that exceeds $350,000. That is the largest retirement package in American government history

https://hotair.com/karen-towns...020-election-n440961

"A close call": Office of Special Counsel cleared Fauci of violating Hatch Act just days before 2020 election

A complaint was lodged against Dr. Fauci in June by Protect the Public’s Trust, a government transparency non-profit group. The complaint was lodged over an interview with Fauci published in the Washington Post on October 31, 2020, just days before the 2020 presidential election. During the interview, Fauci described Biden’s approach to the pandemic as one that took it more seriously than Trump. Protect the Public’s Trust claimed that Fauci violated the Hatch Act with his remarks.

The OSC’s Deputy Chief of the Hatch Act Unit, Erica Hamrick, noted that the author of the WaPo piece ‘may have written it from a particular perspective and tried to use Dr. Fauci’s words to make a political point’ but it didn’t create a technical violation.

“Here, while a close call, Dr. Fauci’s comments, without more, do not appear to be directed at the electoral success or failure of either candidate,” Hamrick ruled. “The timing of the interview coincided with the upcoming winter season and Dr. Fauci’s assessment of the virus’s impact leading into that season.”

Yesterday during a Senate hearing, Fauci’s arrogance and bad behavior toward Republican senators was on full display. Granted, he has an ongoing battle with Senator Rand Paul who calls him out on decisions that have gone wrong but he also showed poor behavior toward Senator Marshall when Marshall told Fauci that he had lost the trust of many Americans. Fauci was caught on a hot mic calling him “a moron” when Marshall’s time was up. Fauci thinks he is the smartest person in the room. Marshall is a medical doctor, just like Rand Paul.

Fauci attacked the two medical doctors on the panel, both Republicans, for disagreeing with him.

He’s now 81 years old

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I don't care how big of a retirement package he gets I just wish he would take advantage of it and go the fuck away!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8559 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had some rather heavy cold/ influenza symptoms the last few days. The worse of the symptoms were body chills and muscle aches. About a week ago I ordered these from Amazon. Zinc and quercitin in one tab. Took some yesterday along with some D3 and right as rain today. It has some awesome reviews on Amazon but take that for what it's worth. Lots of people said it put their Covid on the run as well.

I'd really like to get some ivermectin in the medicine cabinet but I'm concerned about the source and even more concerned about giving approval to India or Chine access to my credit card.

Posts: 8559 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Fauci is the highest paid employee in the federal government.

He’s now 81 years old
At this point, all I want to read about Fauci is his obituary.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I my coworker I was working in tight space with got da Rona. Went to the store grabbed a test, not sure if I want to actually use it or not. Made in China (which I'm sure they all are). The store would only sell me one so I have nothing to confirm a result with. Probably just wait and see if I get symptoms. Work said I didn't need to test, quarantine, or miss work. Just signed up to take my coworkers Saturday 6a-6p shift which is a lot of OT. I'd hate to miss it for false positive.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20941 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It was only a matter of time before Minneapolis joined the insanity; I swear to all that’s holy it seems that Minneapolis simply does a copy/paste on everything Seattle does…

Proof of vaccination or negative test to be required in Minneapolis, St. Paul restaurants

Diners in Minneapolis and St. Paul will soon have to show proof of COVID vaccination or a recent negative COVID test in order to eat at the cities' food and drink establishments.

The mayors of both cities, during a joint press conference Wednesday afternoon, announced the new protocols, which will apply to restaurants and any other indoor establishments where food or drink is served.

The requirements, which the mayors emphasized are temporary, will go into effect on Jan. 19. Organizers of ticketed events will have until Jan. 26 to implement the new requirements. There is not a built-in expiration date for these measures in Minneapolis, but the St. Paul policy would end in 40 days without additional action.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12374 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
One of these days, good people will leave these blue cities because they have had enough.

But, it worth noting, they live there by choice. They finance the very people they claim to hate. As long as these people can have what they want, AND the tax dollars, they will continue. There is no incentive for them to stop.

In this instance, they are betting on people will just comply. Truth of the matter is they are probably right. They know no one will call them on it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37137 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
It was only a matter of time before Minneapolis joined the insanity; I swear to all that’s holy it seems that Minneapolis simply does a copy/paste on everything Seattle does…

Proof of vaccination or negative test to be required in Minneapolis, St. Paul restaurants
Revelation 13:16-17

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I had some rather heavy cold/ influenza symptoms the last few days. The worse of the symptoms were body chills and muscle aches. About a week ago I ordered these from Amazon. Zinc and quercitin in one tab. Took some yesterday along with some D3 and right as rain today. It has some awesome reviews on Amazon but take that for what it's worth. Lots of people said it put their Covid on the run as well.

I'd really like to get some ivermectin in the medicine cabinet but I'm concerned about the source and even more concerned about giving approval to India or Chine access to my credit card.

Q works well if taken early when symptoms first appear. So does NAC. I have family members that have used Ivermectin paste (1.87%) from Tractor Supply with no ill effects and rapid recovery from C19. I don't blame you for not wanting to order from India or China - if the paste isn't for you try reaching out to the FrontLine physicians in Texas.

Separate topic- I now know 3 people that have contacted C19 within 3 weeks of receiving their 2nd booster. (3rd poke) All this week.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are people ingesting the paste?

posted Hide Post
quote:

I would think just take the paste itself or mix into something but I am not a doctor and will be following this as I want to know myself. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3077 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think I got it (test results back tommorrow I hope) and almost asked my wife to go to TSC today to get the paste, but Im feeling a lot better.

I was going to order online last week and glad I didnt....it was from China or India and would have have taken forever to get here.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

Q works well if taken early when symptoms first appear. So does NAC. I have family members that have used Ivermectin paste (1.87%) from Tractor Supply with no ill effects and rapid recovery from C19. I don't blame you for not wanting to order from India or China - if the paste isn't for you try reaching out to the FrontLine physicians in Texas.

Separate topic- I now know 3 people that have contacted C19 within 3 weeks of receiving their 2nd booster. (3rd poke) All this week.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What dosage did they use or follow for the ivermectin paste ?? Please let us know. Thank you and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3077 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well the taste is horrible... only took once to learn not to put it directly into my mouth. I just put the paste into a bit of water and shot it down so that the paste went with the water and I didn’t have to “eat” it directly.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
quote:
quote:

What dosage did they use or follow for the ivermectin paste ?? Please let us know. Thank you and God Bless Smile
The video was posted twice, pages back in this topic. You aren't a 1600 pound bull or, a 1200 pound horse so the video shows how to measure dose with the applicator for near your body weight.

Posts: 17948 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A standard dose of the paste is one notch on the syringe for every 50 lbs. body weight. The syringe is marked at 250 lb. intervals as well. Whether you take a standard dose or more, and how frequently you take it, depends upon whether you are in a preventative posture, post-exposure but no symptoms, or are showing symptoms; three different scenarios. The foremost proponents of ivermectin are the frontline doctors group, the FLCCC. They have a lot of information about covid and treatments. https://covid19criticalcare.com/

I have taken both the paste and the 1% sterile solution both for preventative, and for post-exposure. I prefer the solution. Both are available (sometimes) at farm/livestock supply houses, and/or online. I am not a doctor or health care professional; just a layman who has done a lot of research. I am a believer in the usefulness of ivermectin. I will say, however, I might be a little reluctant to go as high as the highest doses recommended on FLCCC without a doctor who shares my belief, even though everything I've read suggests there is considerable latitude in the amount humans can take without harm. In any case, it is not a stand-alone treatment; vitamins and other things are part of the defense. DYODD, and good luck.

Posts: 2702 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

The paste is apple flavored. Although better to take it with something like peanut butter (your body absorbs it better), if you mix it with apple sauce you'll only notice a slightly off apple sauce taste.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15783 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry if this is somewhat off topic, but there have been several studies that show Ivermectin in treating several types of cancers. God Bless !!! Smile

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
At this point, all I want to read about Fauci is his obituary.

Hung, drawn, and quartered.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Where I live getting any type of test is a week out and you can’t find home tests anywhere. Testing sites with no appointment have 2-3 hour long traffic jam waits. I think a good part of this is as a result of mandating the vaccine or a weekly test. It is making testing hard to come by and then when someone really needs it because they have been exposed or have symptoms have to wait a week.

My wife ended up getting and had all the symptoms except a fever. I got lucky and while I was at a store buying things for her I saw them putting some of the BinexNOW behind the counter and bought two. My wife tested positive on 1/7. We are both fully vaccinated, no booster, and I had no symptoms but wanted to test in case I was asymptomatic. On 1/8 I tested and it was negative. We tested her again on 1/11 and she was still positive but has been improving each day.

On the evening of 1/11 I started feeling “off.” I woke up at 1am in complete hell. I had a 101 degree fever, chills, muscle aches, aches down to my joints, headache, and chest and head congestion. Here it is 1/13 at 3am and I still have all the symptoms plus now a sore throat and my fever is 102. I tested myself again last night and it is still showing NEGATIVE. I don’t see how that is possible when my wife is positive with symptoms and I have the same symptoms plus fever.

As soon as my wife tested positive on 1/7 I scheduled a PCR test for both of us and the earliest I could get was today 1/13 at 9:30am so I will see what this test says.

As soon as my wife tested positive I went and bought and we both started taking: zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Quercetin, and black seed oil. I didn’t hear about NAC until yesterday so I will get some today. Probably should have already been taking that stuff. Maybe I will try the paste too. All I know is having COVID sucks and I am at-risk. I have already lost my aunt to it. So much for the vaccine! I was hesitant to get it in the first place and my second shot was at the end of March 2021. I am not going to go getting a booster every 4-6 months. This is a crazy virus that is so unpredictable.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8703 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post