SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's a real dilemma for this drama queen. On the one hand, she really wants to milk COVID for all it's worth, this she "almost died" and that kind of stuff. But on the other hand, the "vaccine" will make her illness so much less severe.

What to do, what to do...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108291 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I would love to see AOC appear in public with one of these get up's on:

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can say is read it.Then review the supporting documents.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath

https://www.projectveritas.com...uci-testimony-under/

Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.

This document holds a wealth of information:

https://assets.ctfassets.net/s...RK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Do what you can to get her some ivermectin

I will. The problem is… I’ve been trying to get her to take quercetin zinc and D3 for months and she won’t listen. She will only do what her doctor tells her.
I’m also trying to get her to request monoclonal antibodies.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that your mom is sick and especially sorry that she isn't willing to take the things you are recommending. Frown
The Covid fairy hit our house just before new years. We all took vitamin D3, zinc, and quercitin. The kids and I had a day or two of light symptoms, then were done with it. Mrs. slosig actually had what amounted to an actual cold, albeit not a very bad one, though it isn't going away as quickly as the rest of us. Today is the end of our quarantine and yesterday my son said, "If this is what we shut the world down for, we have absolutely lost our minds."

I hope that your mom is able to beat this quickly and feels much better soon!

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
an oliver darcy from CNN:

“If people are tuning out what’s going on in cable news … they’re just, you know, ignoring everything and living their lives ..."

Oh, the humanity!

Self-important twat.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
We had it rip through our house after my adult son came back from New Years in New Orleans and the Sugar Bowl. Luckily my son and wife had very mild fever for 24 hours and cold like symptoms. Daughter had a slight fever for less than 6 hours and nothing since, although she had a pretty good case of Covid last February. I have been completely fine. The weird part for my son and wife is that they lost taste and smell only after the other symptoms subsided.

The masks which only protect others from you and the shutdowns are ridiculous. Thankfully our state isn’t in full stupid mode like many. Joe Rogan as much as I dislike him and his political views is right to call out the fatties. That’s the main reason our country has a high death rate amongst people below 70. I hear so and so died from Covid and there were no known health issue… yet the person was 100 pounds overweight. Being a fat ass is the health issue!

Posts: 3001 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I don't think this has been posted. If so, apologies.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
That is awesomely funny right there. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your well wishes for my mom.

For erj_pilot: What percentage would be out sick with COVID if ZERO were vaccinated? Or if they let the un-injected keep working? Probably less.

"Turbulence Hits United Air As 3,000 Fully Vaccinated Employees Infected With COVID"

Airlines have canceled more than 20,000 flights since Christmas Eve as coronavirus outbreaks among workers disrupt schedules across the US.

United Airlines Holdings Inc. Chief Executive Officer Scott Kirby described in an internal memo to workers on Tuesday that the rapidly spreading omicron variant of COVID-19 has resulted in thousands of its workers calling out sick, forcing the airline to reduce its near-term flight schedule.

"In one day alone at Newark, nearly one-third of our workforce called out sick," Kirby wrote. "To those who are out sick or isolating, we wish you a speedy recovery."

He said approximately 3,000 of its workers are currently infected. That figure represents about 3.5% of its 85,000 employees.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...oyees-infected-covid

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
For erj_pilot:
"Turbulence Hits United Air As 3,000 Fully Vaccinated Employees Infected With COVID"
Yup! And the CEO is spinning this faster than a runaway gyro...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I'm not posting this as any part of a conspiracy theory. It's just that this cause of death seems strange. Given the way COVID impacted Italy.

European parliament president David Sassoli dies aged 65

Italian Democrat had been due to step down next week under power-sharing deal with European People’s party

9 hours ago

David Sassoli died on Tuesday after being admitted to hospital in December David Sassoli, president of the European parliament, has died at the age of 65. He was admitted to hospital in his native Italy on December 26 after a “dysfunction of his immune system”, his spokesperson said, and passed away at 1.15am on Tuesday morning.

The Italian Democrat was elected in 2019 and was due to step down next week under a power-sharing deal with the centre-right European People’s party that divided the five-year presidential term between two parliamentary groupings.

Politicians across the political spectrum paid tribute to the former journalist and centre-left MEP.

Ursula von der Leyen, the centre-right president of the European Commission, wrote on Twitter in Italian: “I am deeply saddened by the death of a great European and Italian.

“Sassoli was a passionate journalist, an extraordinary president of the European parliament and above all a dear friend.

“My thoughts go out to his family. Rest in peace, dear David.”

Frans Timmermans, European Commission vice-president, wrote: “David Sassoli, EP president and dear friend, has died. I’m at a loss for words. His kindness was an inspiration to all who knew him. My heartfelt sympathies to his family and all his loved ones. Addio amico mio.”

The European parliament is the only directly elected EU body but its powers are dwarfed by those of the commission, which proposes most legislation, and the council of member states who have the final say. MEPs amend legislation, however, and have a role in setting the budget and approving top appointments.

Sassoli continued to demand a greater role for the parliament and succeeded in getting a budget increase for its priorities such as vaccines for developing countries and the new European public prosecutor’s office.

The parliament has also pushed the bloc towards ambitious climate targets and generally supports a greater role for Brussels in developing areas such as justice, health and defence.

Sassoli recently launched legal action against the commission for failing to halt funding to Poland for alleged breaches of judges’ independence.

Sassoli beat Sergei Stanishev, a former Bulgarian prime minister, and several other candidates to the job. He is likely to be succeeded by Roberta Metsola, a Maltese MEP selected by the EPP as its candidate for president.

“I am heartbroken. Europe has lost a leader, I have a lost a friend, democracy has lost a champion,” she wrote on Twitter. “David Sassoli dedicated his life to making the world a better, fairer place.”

Mario Draghi, Italy’s prime minister, expressed his condolences in a written statement, saying Sassoli was “a man of the institutions, a profound pro-European”, whose untimely and sudden was “shocking”.

Born in Florence in 1956, Sassoli joined Italian national broadcaster RAI in 1992. He became a household name presenting the main evening news and was the broadcaster’s deputy director.

He entered politics in 2009, joining the Democratic party, formed from the two principal parties of the left. He was elected to the European parliament the same year.

During the coronavirus pandemic, he developed hybrid sessions with remote voting and temporarily scrapped the monthly commute for sessions in Strasbourg.

Sassoli is survived by his wife Alessandra, and two children.

Link...

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed?
The message is changing rapidly. But... "Learn to live with the virus"?
Yeah, by mandating quarterly booster shots and instituting vaccine passports? Maybe they will back off...

You think they'll give the tens of thousands of people their jobs back who refused the mandates? Not on your life. And its still happening. RIGHT NOW TODAY thousands of people are being handed a pink slip because they refuse the clot shot.

'Urgent Reset Needed': Democratic Insiders Come Forward To Admit Biden Admin Has 'Gone Backwards' On COVID Policy

Approximately half a dozen former health policymakers - including members of Biden's transition team - have come forward to declare that the Biden administration's Covid-19 policy has gone off the rails and needs an 'urgent strategy reset.'

President Joe Biden is urging schools to stay open, but there’s a widespread Covid testing shortage.

He calls it the “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” but that’s only confused boosted Americans home sick with the omicron variant.

And the administration hasn’t changed its guidance to urge high-filtration masks despite calls from the medical community, while recent isolation guidance has only added to the uncertainty. -NBC News

Indeed, current policy now seems to be a shoot-from-the-hip combination of bad kneejerk policy based on early pandemic response and deadlier strains (primarily affecting the elderly and those with multiple comorbidities, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky recently admitted) - and new policy which doubles down on vaccination against a new strain despite its far more mild presentation and vaccine evasion.

Meanwhile, the administration's last desperate argument for getting vaccinated 'to avoid serious illness or death' has been very clearly rendered moot by Omicron.

And now this:

https://t.co/yUI78HzChT?amp=1

According to the former health policymakers, the Biden administration could 'rapidly lose credibility with the public.'

"Biden was elected president, in large part, based on a message of ‘I’m competent, I’m capable, I will tell you the truth and I will get a handle on Covid in a way my predecessor could not and refused to do," according to former Obama Health and Human Services secretary, Kathleen Sebelius.

"I do think it's about competence and capability and telling the truth and using all of the tools that are at the president's disposal," she added.

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Yes, the media and the CDC waited until midterms under the Biden administration to acknowledge that vaccines don’t stop the spread, cloth masks don’t work, lockdowns harm children, and not all deaths with covid are deaths from covid — but the timing is a coincidence I assure you

You know it's bad when this lady turns on Biden...

She told NBC News: "In terms of the communication and the trust in the CDC, it feels like we have gone backwards."

Omicron fumble

Two years of conditioning people to avoid Covid like the plague has now resulted in mass disruptions throughout the entire global economy. So when the hyper-virulent Omicron strain seemingly appeared out of nowhere (*cough*) at just the right moment to beat back Delta, the response has been to hunker for dear life despite the Omicron experience being akin to a moderately bad cold for most people (and for others, they don't even know they've had it).

the rapid spread of the variant has created a level of disruption in many Americans’ lives not seen since the early days of the pandemic. Staffing shortages have forced schools and businesses to close and have led to absences in police and fire departments with large numbers of sick first-responders. Airlines have canceled thousands of flights because of staffing shortages, transit systems have shut down bus and subway routes, and the surge in cases has once again crippled the cruise industry.

The demand for testing has overwhelmed the country’s capacity in places that are hardest hit, creating long lines and delaying results for days.

At-home tests are still in short supply, and the administration was widely criticized last month for what appeared to be confusing recommendations for those infected as cases soared. -NBC News

According to the health experts, the Biden admin recommends preparing Americans to simply accept Covid as part of life, while trying to keep people out of the hospital by promoting vaccinations (heaven forbid they tell people to lose weight and eat healthy).

"There’s agreement that the messaging has to be better and that it would be important to be simpler for people and more targeted towards what people need and action guided," said Ezekiel Emanuel, a key member of Biden’s transition team and a former health policy adviser to the Obama administration (and the brother of Rahm Emanuel and the real life "Ari" from Entourage).

"I think we just need a clear message so people know what the ‘to do’ is."

Incompetence

In yet another example of empty promises, Biden committed to sending 500 million free at-home Covid tests to Americans (and now he's making insurance companies pay for it) - yet it will take months for them to be able to procure and distribute that many tests. On Monday, the administration announced that insurance companies and group health plans would be responsible for the cost beginning Jan. 15.

"There has to be an admission at the federal level [about] what is not going well now and frankly, we have a testing mess," said Sebelius. "While I think the president stepped up in the beginning to purchase the test kits and get them to people, even mail them to people, we're late to this game for a whole variety of reasons. The United States has not done well on testing since March of 2020. That's a problem and I think it needs to be said out loud that it’s a problem because that's what a lot of people are experiencing every day."

On the political front, Biden could be better off acknowledging the virus is here to stay, despite his repeated promises as a candidate that he would “shut down the virus,” said Paul Maslin, a Democratic pollster. -NBC News

"Is Covid ever going to be the great success Biden or his people or any Democrats had hoped it would be? The answer’s no," said Maslin. "He’s lost the opportunity of making it a great success."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...n-has-gone-backwards

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This madness needs to end Mad

Are there no goddamn public school teachers that aren’t totally insane or just stupid AF? It’s almost like it’s a job requirement with these people!

It's 24° in Fairfax, Virginia and teachers are forcing kids to sit outside for story time because this will keep them from getting sick, I guess

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I read today that Lori Lightfoot made a deal with the union for teachers to go back to work. It didn’t mention what the teachers got in the deal. But clearly they aren’t really concerned about the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi...to-classes-wednesday

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12519 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
It didn’t mention what the teachers got in the deal.
Probably a fat sack of really good weed.

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
It didn’t mention what the teachers got in the deal.
Probably a fat sack of really good weed.

Well that's probably as effective as the vaccine...

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12519 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Should've fired every last one of them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30671 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hard to believe:

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Hard to believe:
The video clip did not say where to sign up for the study.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31014 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post