SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Where I live getting any type of test is a week out and you can’t find home tests anywhere. Testing sites with no appointment have 2-3 hour long traffic jam waits. I think a good part of this is as a result of mandating the vaccine or a weekly test. It is making testing hard to come by and then when someone really needs it because they have been exposed or have symptoms have to wait a week.

My wife ended up getting and had all the symptoms except a fever. I got lucky and while I was at a store buying things for her I saw them putting some of the BinexNOW behind the counter and bought two. My wife tested positive on 1/7. We are both fully vaccinated, no booster, and I had no symptoms but wanted to test in case I was asymptomatic. On 1/8 I tested and it was negative. We tested her again on 1/11 and she was still positive but has been improving each day.

On the evening of 1/11 I started feeling “off.” I woke up at 1am in complete hell. I had a 101 degree fever, chills, muscle aches, aches down to my joints, headache, and chest and head congestion. Here it is 1/13 at 3am and I still have all the symptoms plus now a sore throat and my fever is 102. I tested myself again last night and it is still showing NEGATIVE. I don’t see how that is possible when my wife is positive with symptoms and I have the same symptoms plus fever.

As soon as my wife tested positive on 1/7 I scheduled a PCR test for both of us and the earliest I could get was today 1/13 at 9:30am so I will see what this test says.

As soon as my wife tested positive I went and bought and we both started taking: zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Quercetin, and black seed oil. I didn’t hear about NAC until yesterday so I will get some today. Probably should have already been taking that stuff. Maybe I will try the paste too. All I know is having COVID sucks and I am at-risk. I have already lost my aunt to it. So much for the vaccine! I was hesitant to get it in the first place and my second shot was at the end of March 2021. I am not going to go getting a booster every 4-6 months. This is a crazy virus that is so unpredictable.
Consider this as a possible situation. You and your wife 'could' have regular influenza (rapid tests are notorious for being inaccurate, hence the reason she tested positive and you negative). Also, I don't think the rapid tests are super accurate in telling the difference between influenza (which is a corona virus) and Covid. At any rate, the treatment for both is very similar, so keep doing what you're doing and fingers crossed, you and your wife will get to feeling better real soon.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone who followed this thread knows that Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche predicted early on that mass vaccinations in the middle of a pandemic would lead to mutations in the virus, that would evade the vaccine. Especially a leaky vaccine that still allowed infection and transmission of the virus. This is when the vaccines first came out and the Governments were still saying if you get the jab you could not get covid. Guess who was right. Here is his latest prediction.

Top virologist: Injecting children with COVID vaccines is ‘an unforgivable sin’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...an-unforgivable-sin/

‘Vaccinating children against SARS-CoV-2 deprives them from their capacity to sterilize this virus, as well as a number of other viruses that do not usually cause harm to children,’ warned Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche.

A top virologist and vaccine creator blasted COVID vaccination of children as “an unforgivable sin,” saying that it could result in a spike in childhood diseases and new threats to public health.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a former senior officer of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation who has worked with pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis, said that the COVID jabs are suppressing natural antibodies that children need to fight a host of diseases.

“Because of the sustained suppression by the vaccinal antibodies, kids may no longer be naturally protected against a number of childhood infections that do not usually result in disease,” he said in an interview with Doctors for Life, Philippines.

“These innate antibodies that, for example, recognize SARS-CoV-2, are also the type of innate antibodies that will recognize, for example, influenza, that will recognize a number of other coronaviruses,” the vaccinologist explained, noting that viruses like influenza and coronavirus typically do not cause illness in children.

“But now all of a sudden, this type of innate antibodies gets suppressed by the vaccinal antibodies. For sure, you’re going to see a number of childhood infections that are now turned into childhood diseases because of this suppression,” Vanden Bossche warned.

The vaccines could also lead to autoimmune conditions by suppressing the “protective function” of innate antibodies, he added.

“These innate antibodies also have a role to prevent autoimmunity – in a sense that they prevent self-components from being recognized by the immune system,” Vanden Bossche said. “But, of course, if you suppress these innate antibodies, this protective function is no longer there.”

“And therefore, I’m sure – and to some extent, it has already been documented – that this is highly likely to raise the incidence of wholly new diseases also in children and particularly in older children, I would say as of the age of eight, between eight and 14.”

In younger children, “you will have an increased incidence in a number of childhood diseases that are not normally childhood diseases” if mass vaccination continues, Vanden Bossche said.

“So, vaccinating children against SARS-CoV-2 deprives them from their capacity to sterilize this virus, as well as a number of other viruses that do not usually cause harm to children.”

COVID-19 may cause non-lethal illness in some unvaccinated children, but fighting the virus will provide them with “sustained, protective innate, or acquired immunity,” offering significantly more protection than antibodies from vaccination.

“And that is not only very critical for their individual health, but these are also the cornerstones for herd immunity,” according to Vanden Bossche. “This type of immunity, the innate immunity and the acquired immunity as a result from natural disease, [is] so much better than functional antibodies.”

“These are the types of immunity that will eliminate the virus, that will reduce transmission and that will ultimately contribute to herd immunity, and we are simply destroying it by vaccinating our people.”

Children and teenagers face virtually no risk of death or serious illness from COVID-19. Between 0-0.02 percent of COVID cases in the United States under age 18 have resulted in death, according to the American Pediatric Association. COVID-19 is a treatable virus for almost all people who contract it and has an estimated survival rate of no lower than 99.7 percent for those under 60 years old.

At the same time, COVID jabs have been linked to serious side effects in children, including heart inflammation and other potentially life-threatening cardiac issues. A recent British study found that myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, is more common in young men following vaccination than after the virus itself and that post-vaccine myocarditis may deadlier than other kinds of the condition.

Dr. Vanden Bossche has previously warned of a “collapse of our health system” due to adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.

Numerous deaths in children have also been reported shortly after the injections. Last month, a three-year-old girl in Argentina died of a heart attack the day after receiving a COVID shot required for her to enter kindergarten.

A 15-year-old boy in California with no underlying health conditions also died of stress cardiomyopathy last year, two days after his second Pfizer injection, mirroring a similar incident in Michigan. And in Texas, a 16-year-old died five days after his first dose of the Pfizer shot in April, suffering from an enlarged heart double its normal size, his father said.

VAERS, a vaccine injury tracking system jointly run by the Centers for Disease Control and the Food and Drug Administration, has reported dozens of cases of children dying within days of vaccination.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
A standard dose of the paste is one notch on the syringe for every 50 lbs. body weight. The syringe is marked at 250 lb. intervals as well. Whether you take a standard dose or more, and how frequently you take it, depends upon whether you are in a preventative posture, post-exposure but no symptoms, or are showing symptoms; three different scenarios. The foremost proponents of ivermectin are the frontline doctors group, the FLCCC. They have a lot of information about covid and treatments. https://covid19criticalcare.com/

To go along with your great info for research here is the FLCCC protocol in a simple form.As amals stated -do your due diligence

https://covid19criticalcare.co...Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Consider this as a possible situation. You and your wife 'could' have regular influenza (rapid tests are notorious for being inaccurate, hence the reason she tested positive and you negative). Also, I don't think the rapid tests are super accurate in telling the difference between influenza (which is a corona virus) and Covid. At any rate, the treatment for both is very similar, so keep doing what you're doing and fingers crossed, you and your wife will get to feeling better real soon.

I think then after the scheduled PCR COVID test today, I will go to a clinic and get tested for the flu. That way if it is, I can get something like Tamiflu and be taking within 48 hours of initial symptoms.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Walmart, Sam's Club pharmacies to carry COVID-19 antiviral medication

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ne...0bIcb8L0STucSdDsNFJs

Isn't this the re-branded Ivermectin? But it's not called the evil Ivermectin so it's ok?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Isn't this the re-branded Ivermectin? But it's not called the evil Ivermectin so it's ok?

No, neither Paxlovid nor Molnupiravir contain Ivermectin.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The virus only travels in one direction? Science!
Roll Eyes

Canada Drops Trucker Vaxx Mandate at Last Minute, But Retains Vaxx Mandate for American Truckers

I’m not sure how this attempted needle threading is going to work out in the longer term. The announcement has come as a surprise to the Canadian trucking industry.

Apparently fearing the economic consequences, the Canadian government has dropped the vaccination requirement for Canadian truck drivers, and instructed border officials to permit unvaccinated Canadian truckers to cross the border.

The vaccine mandate for cross border truckers was scheduled to begin in a few days, January 15th. However, the Canadian vaccination rule for U.S. truckers will remain in place.

MONTREAL — The federal government is backing down from its vaccine mandate for Canadian truckers three days before it was set to take effect. Ottawa announced in mid-November that truck drivers crossing into Canada would need to be fully vaccinated by this Saturday.

But on Wednesday evening Canada Border Services Agency spokeswoman Rebecca Purdy told The Canadian Press that Canadian big-riggers will not have to quarantine if they are unvaccinated or have received only one dose.

[…] The new rule will still take effect for American truckers, who will be turned away at the border unless they’ve been inoculated starting this weekend. (read more)

How the hell can Canada justify dropping the vaxx mandate for Canadian truck drivers, but not for U.S. inbound shipments? Are they preparing for a massive amount of rig switching at the border? Good grief, what a mess.

https://theconservativetreehou...ruckers/#more-225047

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

No, neither Paxlovid nor Molnupiravir contain Ivermectin.

I meant doesn't it do the same thing?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Democrats support photo ID to dine out in D.C. but oppose it for voting absentee

The nation's capital under Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser is set to institute some of the nation's strictest COVID measures, effective Saturday.

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser is set to require photo identification and a vaccine passport to dine out or work out in the nation's capital — even as her party vows parliamentary scorched earth to power through a national ban on requiring photo ID — or any documentary proof of identity — to vote absentee.

Effective Saturday, Washington, D.C. institutes one of the most restrictive COVID-19 mandates in the nation, requiring all patrons over the age of 18 to show photo identification, while ages 12 and up must show proof of vaccination before visiting most indoor establishments.

The D.C. photo ID requirement comes into effect just as President Biden has endorsed scrapping the Senate filibuster so that his party can force through on a party-line, 51-50 vote election overhaul legislation outlawing requirements "to submit any form of identifying document as a condition of obtaining or casting an absentee ballot."

Under the patchwork of new D.C. restrictions and preferences governing freedom of movement, people will not be required to show ID and a vax card to enter grocery stores, places of worship and government offices. They will, however, need to show their documents for indoor restaurants, gyms, theaters and other entertainment venues. Mask requirements are also still in place.

D.C. authorities refuse to accept a negative test to allow a person to enter an indoor venue unless that unvaccinated "patron has a religious or medical exemption" and can provide proof of their beliefs or condition as well as a negative PCR or antigen test from within the previous 24 hours.

The vaccine mandate could possibly expand to those younger than 12 in the future. "They are not covered by the order at this time," D.C. authorities state.

Acceptable photo ID includes a passport, a state-issued driver's license or a student ID.

Unless a customer's vaccination status is linked to a membership, such as at a gym, facilities must check a customer's ID and vax record every single time they enter.

Businesses that do not comply may have their business license revoked or face a $1,000 fine, but employees are not required to show proof of vaccination at this time.

Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) tweeted a reminder of the requirement Tuesday, hours before President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris spoke about pending, Democrat-proposed voting legislation that would allow voters to cast their ballots without showing ID.

"Remember that starting Saturday you will need these three things before heading out: 1. Proof of Vaccination (12 years +) 2. Proof of Vaccination and Photo ID (18 years +) 3. Mask," Bowser tweeted.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) responded to Bowser: "Dems think it's racist to require voter ID but are happy to segregate the unvaxxed and require anyone leaving their home to have a photo ID, mask, and proof of vaccine. Big Brother Dems want to divide us. How will they enforce?"

"I thought showing a photo ID was akin to Jim Crow, oppressive and racist," Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren tweeted.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said: "Congress can and should step up and stop this vindictive abuse of children and other citizens in our nation's capital."

"So it's okay to require ID to buy a cheeseburger but it's 'racist' to require ID to vote in an election? This is disgusting," Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) tweeted.

D.C. residents do not need to show identification to vote. People who register by mail to vote need to provide the last four digits of their Social Security Number or their driver's license/DMV-issued ID number.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ You could point that out to them, they still wouldn't see the irony or hypocrisy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Biden has endorsed scrapping the Senate filibuster so that his party can force through on a party-line, 51-50 vote

I love this- the filibuster will not be “scrapped”. This is lip service to leftist morons.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
So Up-Chuck Schumer...how is it that back in 2005 you said scrapping the filibuster would destroy our democracy....

But now that your party has the upper hand, we have to scrap the filibuster to save our democracy

from 2005

https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/...s-on-the-other-foot/

“Bottom line is very simple: The ideologues in the Senate want to turn what the Founding Fathers called ‘the cooling saucer of democracy’ into the rubber stamp of dictatorship. We will not let them. They want, because they can’t get their way on every judge, to change the rules in mid-stream, to wash away 200 years of history. They want to make this country into a banana republic, where if you don’t get your way, you change the rules. Are we going to let them? It’ll be a doomsday for democracy if we do.”

quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
President Biden has endorsed scrapping the Senate filibuster so that his party can force through on a party-line, 51-50 vote

I love this- the filibuster will not be “scrapped”. This is lip service to leftist morons.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
At this point isn’t being a politician synonymous with hypocrisy.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
So most employers have a vaccine mandate, requiring either you have the jab(s) or you get weekly tested (depending on the state either the employer pays for it or it is on the employee's time and dime). Now we have a testing shortage. I work with a couple people who did not get the jab but now are considering it because there is no testing available and without a negative test, they are on unpaid leave until they can submit a negative test.

Kind of funny that just as the vaccine mandates went into effect, there are no tests. I know the old saying "don't attribute to deliberate malfeasance when simple incompetence might be the reason." But these are dimocraps we are talking about, both incompetent and corrupt conspirators.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Canada Drops Trucker Vaxx Mandate at Last Minute, But Retains Vaxx Mandate for American Truckers

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser is set to require photo identification and a vaccine passport to dine out or work out in the nation's capital...
If you want proof that all of this has absolutely nothing to do with the virus or public health, these are just more examples to confirm that. There is no difference between a vaccinated and unvaccinated person when it comes to acquisition and spread of the virus. None. That is no longer open to debate as the data and evidence is everywhere. Mandating vaccines is the height of stupidity and demonstrates once again the Dem's goal of creating chaos, reeking damage, and tightening their grip on the populace. Every single business owner in DC should band together with every private citizen and send a strong, unmistakable message to Bowser (a barely functional retard) that no one is going to put up with her shit. One one. We have truly passed beyond ridiculous and absurd to land squarely at the feet of asinine and retarded.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Molnupiravir

Was a drug developed to combat equine encephalitis.

In other words, horse brain desweller is good. Horse dewormer is bad.

Oh, and don't forget that there are concerns that Molnupiravir could potentially screw with your DNA, although Merck says testing on animals shows that to be unlikely.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
According to Jack Posobiec, the Supreme Court will rule on the vaccine mandates tomorrow.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My company seems to be quietly trying to ignore this mandate now, we are one that is subject to the EO-based one for Federal workers and contractors.

They were all gung-ho until the injunction but are now like "Meh...whatever...just come in to work"

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
All opposing voices must be silenced. Welcome to communist America. Rogan gets more views daily than any of the legacy media combined, so he's a huge threat to perpetuating the scam.

Spotify Must ‘Take Action’ to Block Joe Rogan’s Podcast COVID Misinformation, Health Professionals Urge