SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
They rate the appellation, even if it is due to office rather than deed or merit.

Especially when it is an "underling" applying the appellation to their "superior". Got to keep them happy.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
BUT the DNC heads have no other viable candidates......maybe biden but he has to hit the ground running and get the signatures needed to be placed on the ballot. Not that the dems have ever had a problem finding names...

This is not really a problem. No one's name is on the ballot except in some primary states. Those primaries are part of the Democrat Party's process toward selecting a nominee, the actual selection takes place at the convention.
If Hillary withdraws for whatever reason, her delegates would go to the convention uncommitted and then could vote for Joe the Plumber or anyone else who the Dems decide to run.
I would suspect at this late date it would be better for them to have Hillary withdraw just before the convention so that some "White Night" like Kerry or Bidden could ride in and save the day.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
They rate the appellation, even if it is due to office rather than deed or merit.

Especially when it is an "underling" applying the appellation to their "superior". Got to keep them happy.

RMD

I wonder if that appellation is applied digitally or orally.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
BUT the DNC heads have no other viable candidates......maybe biden but he has to hit the ground running and get the signatures needed to be placed on the ballot. Not that the dems have ever had a problem finding names...

This is not really a problem. No one's name is on the ballot except in some primary states. Those primaries are part of the Democrat Party's process toward selecting a nominee, the actual selection takes place at the convention.
If Hillary withdraws for whatever reason, her delegates would go to the convention uncommitted and then could vote for Joe the Plumber or anyone else who the Dems decide to run.
I would suspect at this late date it would be better for them to have Hillary withdraw just before the convention so that some "White Night" like Kerry or Bidden could ride in and save the day.

Agreed, and it would shield the "white knight" from the media and act as great curve ball .....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, with this latest evidence, it seems to me that this has now become the elephant in the room for the Justice Department. Loretta Lynch has to either obey the law, or she has to reveal her true colors.

"SAP". This is more confidential than "Top Secret". The bitch had this stuff on a server in her toity.

Criminal stupidity, and punishable by law. Let's get to it. The time to press the issue with the JD is now. Trey Gowdy and whoever can bring the pain, please speak up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 108121 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Definitely time for prosecution. Hell's bells, the information on that server was so sensitive, the IG of the Intel community had to get special clearance just to view the sworn declaration about them!

quote:
The declarations cover "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information."

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

Clinton's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us...op-secret-ig-n499886

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I still think Hillary hopes to win the office to avoid suffering the consequences of her treachery and corruption. She is one rotten fish.

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I deal with SAR/SAP in my job and there is NO WAY IN HELL that she "didnt" know that stuff was on an unclassified, personal server. We are talking heavy duty, above Top Secret material.

The panic must be setting in by now with her about this.

Posts: 34087 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still think Hillary hopes to win the office to avoid suffering the consequences of her treachery and corruption. She is one rotten fish

You think she may be planning to pardon herself and associates as soon as she is sworn?

I believe some Democrats will simply stay home rather than vote for Hillary if she and a Republican are the only choices.

There are people on the other side who have integrity, at least so I have been told.

As Para says this is an awful big and very stinky fish for the DoJ to swallow (or ignore).

It would be fun to watch if it were not so serious.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that all of this might help explain why her campaign staff is starting to leak information about the campaign. They must know that old Hil would sacrifice anyone on the alter of her own greatness. So instead of waiting for her to use her staff as sacrificial lambs, the staff is starting to undermine her so she'll catch the full brunt of the problem. That's one of the inherent problems schemers have, when it starts to unravel they find themselves alone because they have surrounded themselves with other crooks. Just imagining the panic and stress she must be feeling right now makes me happy.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

RMD

I wonder if that appellation is applied digitally or orally.....

Orally to their face; digitally behind their back.

As for Hil, " Burn the witch!!!"

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I deal with SAR/SAP in my job and there is NO WAY IN HELL that she "didnt" know that stuff was on an unclassified, personal server. We are talking heavy duty, above Top Secret material.

The panic must be setting in by now with her about this.
If this is the stuff that they failed to delete, just imagined what got purged. Of course, those emails must have been sent with the classification headers, so it made them easier to delete.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
As long as the GOP doesn't nominate Jeb or suddenly get all Santorumy over social issues, our chances are good.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A lot of people should go down on this.

Not just Hillary and her team (Huma Abedin, Bryan the IT guy, Mills the lawyer), but also State Dept Security people and high level State staff such as Kennedy.

They tried to cover for HC and consistently lied about the existence and severity of classified material handled in a grossly negligent manner.

Except for outright spies and people such as Manning and Edward Snowden, this is the most wide spread and incredibly grossly negligent case I ever heard of. This is actually beyond "grossly negligent"; this is complete defiance of security procedures with conscious criminal acts.

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
A lot of people should go down on this.

Not just Hillary and her team (Huma Abedin, Bryan the IT guy, Mills the lawyer), but also State Dept Security people and high level State staff such as Kennedy.

They tried to cover for HC and consistently lied about the existence and severity of classified material handled in a grossly negligent manner.

Except for outright spies and people such as Manning and Edward Snowden, this is the most wide spread and incredibly grossly negligent case I ever heard of. This is actually beyond "grossly negligent"; this is complete defiance of security procedures with conscious criminal acts.
This barely covers it. This is an extreme example of Spillage, with classified material existing on an unclassified system.

Who had access to the classified material, and violated the air gap? Were these systems improperly located? How was the material pulled from the classified system?

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Damn, if they could roll Harf into this..... Big Grin

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Personally, I hope the FBI continues their work right through the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries. The further down the road the DEM's get before the FBI drops this bomb on the DOJ and the American public the better. Give the DEM's as little time and space to maneuver as possible.

From all current indications, especially given this IG's release of this major league illegality, there's more than enough for the DOJ to indict Clinton. At this point I think it's likely to be a tsunami whether AG Lynch indicts her or not.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
The declarations cover "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET/SAP information."

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
I still think Hillary hopes to win the office to avoid suffering the consequences of her treachery and corruption. She is one rotten fish

You think she may be planning to pardon herself and associates as soon as she is sworn?

I believe some Democrats will simply stay home rather than vote for Hillary if she and a Republican are the only choices.

There are people on the other side who have integrity, at least so I have been told.

As Para says this is an awful big and very stinky fish for the DoJ to swallow (or ignore).

It would be fun to watch if it were not so serious.

I don't think she'd have to pardon herself. I think she would place so many corrupt cabinet members and play the martyr. The press and mindless Dems would do the rest. With all of that in place, the Repubs would cower again and we'd be in for the ride of our lives. Of course I doubt it would get that far. I'm just saying that is Hillary's only hope out of this. Win the election, run with momentum, title 9 her administration with corruption and collusion. Oh what fun it is to ride...

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Can Obama pardo her if she hasn't been charged?

I agree this just got crazy serious. SAP info isn't even discussed inside a SCIF full of guys with TS clearances if a single person isn't read in to the program. Wow.