SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yep. She became too committed to running to back off back before it became obvious to her supporters that the email problem wouldn't go away. Now a good showing is her only hope of making the email problem go away.

As for Biden's publicly regretting that he didn't run while the election is still months away, that's DC-ese for "draft me, you fools!"

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Unless Joe Biden somehow gets in (or Al Gore, or any other Dem who isn't batshit crazy and/or has some charisma), Hilz doesn't care about the polls. She might lose New Hampshire, maybe Iowa to Bernie. But she's thinking long term, plus all those super delegates will save her and crown her Miss Democrat 2016 this summer. The DNC has got to know that Bernie has no chance against a Conservative Republican. And O'Malley makes milquetoast look good.

Part of me is hoping to have Joe enter, and DoJ drop the hammer and indict her. Then she is done.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would never have dreamed the plagiarist, Crazy Uncle Joe might become the president!
Oh, how we've fallen.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Hillary can't do anything but run. She cannot admit mistakes as the pack will tear her apart.
If this keeps up, I suspect the political machine to organize the convention to defeat her. Then have someone to throw the nomination too.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Then have someone to throw the nomination too.
"...and it's a lateral to Moonbeam at the 49 yard line..."

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Hillary, it is 2008 all over again.

She will prove to be unelectable. I laugh when folks say Trump will lose against her. She is poison, dogmeat, a toxic candidate with grease under her feet to hell. She is looking to be a loser in the Democratic race as well.

She is not ignorant of her deeds. She knows what she is doing, has been since her college years. She is devoid of any ethics, morality, or shame.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
No doubt about that. Her whole career has been filled with ethics violations, violations of law, and corrupt practices. She's just gotten away with so much, maybe she figures she can get away with anything. I really, really hope she's soon proven wrong.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:
No doubt about that. Her whole career has been filled with ethics violations, violations of law, and corrupt practices. She's just gotten away with so much, maybe she figures she can get away with anything. I really, really hope she's soon proven wrong.
Her only accomplishment is getting married.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of us to remember the days of Watergate (and I certainly am) this a bit similar in the fact that Watergate wouldn't go away no matter how much denial there was and the coverup was the biggest crime...I can only hope Hillary has the same fate.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
Yep

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Or Uncle Joe, or Big Chief Elizabeth. Anyone but the Hil. Crazy Bernie doesn't stand a chance of getting any love from the dims.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's Napolitano with his two cents worth on the FBI investigation...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/470...hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

What is the second email he is referencing? I haven't seen it.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:

She was class president in high school.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...and voted Most Likely to Run a Continuing Criminal Enterprise.

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
...and voted Most Likely to Run a Continuing Criminal Enterprise.

Everyone needs life goals.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

What is the second email he is referencing? I haven't seen it.

I'm not sure of the specifics of it, but here is a little more detail on what Napolitano said in the video.

The federal criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s failure to secure state secrets was ratcheted up earlier this week, and at the same time, the existence of a parallel criminal investigation of another aspect of her behavior was made known. This is the second publicly revealed expansion of the FBI’s investigations in two months.

I have argued for two months that Clinton’s legal woes are either grave or worse than grave. That argument has been based on the hard, now public evidence of her failure to safeguard national security secrets and the known manner in which the Department of Justice addresses these failures.

The failure to safeguard state secrets is an area of the law in which the federal government has been aggressive to the point of being merciless. State secrets are the product of members of the intelligence community's risking their lives to obtain information.

Before she was entrusted with any state secrets -- indeed, on her first full day as secretary of state -- Clinton received instruction from FBI agents on how to safeguard them; and she signed an oath swearing to comply with the laws commanding the safekeeping of these secrets. She was warned that the failure to safeguard secrets -- known as espionage -- would most likely result in aggressive prosecution.

In the cases of others, those threats have been carried out. The Obama Department of Justice prosecuted a young sailor for espionage for sending a selfie to his girlfriend, because in the background of the photo was a view of a sonar screen on a submarine. It prosecuted a heroic Marine for espionage for warning his superiors of the presence of an Al Qaeda operative in police garb inside an American encampment in Afghanistan, because he used a Gmail account to send the warning.

It also prosecuted Gen. David Petraeus for espionage for keeping secret and top-secret documents in an unlocked drawer in his desk inside his guarded home. It alleged that he shared those secrets with a friend who also had a security clearance, but it dropped those charges.

The obligation of those to whom state secrets have been entrusted to safeguard them is a rare area in which federal criminal prosecutions can be based on the defendant’s negligence. Stated differently, to prosecute Clinton for espionage, the government need not prove that she intended to expose the secrets.

The evidence of Clinton’s negligence is overwhelming. The FBI now has more than 1,300 protected emails that she received on her insecure server and sent to others -- some to their insecure servers. These emails contained confidential, secret or top-secret information, the negligent exposure of which is a criminal act.

One of the top-secret emails she received and forwarded contained a photo taken from an American satellite of the North Korean nuclear facility that detonated a device just last week. Because Clinton failed to safeguard that email, she exposed to hackers and thus to the North Koreans the time, place and manner of American surveillance of them. This type of data is in the highest category of protected secrets.

Last weekend, the State Department released two smoking guns -- each an email from Clinton to a State Department subordinate. One instructed a subordinate who was having difficulty getting a document to Clinton that she had not seen by using a secure State Department fax machine to use an insecure fax machine. The other instructed another subordinate to remove the “confidential” or “secret” designation from a document Clinton had not seen before sending it to her. These two emails show a pattern of behavior utterly heedless of the profound responsibilities of the secretary of state, repugnant to her sworn agreement to safeguard state secrets, and criminal at their essence.

Also this past weekend, my Fox News colleagues Catherine Herridge and Pamela Browne learned from government sources that the FBI is investigating whether Clinton made any decisions as secretary of state to benefit her family foundation or her husband’s speaking engagements. If so, this would be profound public corruption.

This investigation was probably provoked by several teams of independent researchers -- some of whom are financial experts and have published their work -- who have been investigating the Clinton Foundation for a few years. They have amassed a treasure-trove of documents demonstrating fraud and irregularities in fundraising and expenditures, and they have shown a pattern of favorable State Department treatment of foreign entities coinciding with donations by those entities to the Clinton Foundation and their engaging former President Bill Clinton to give speeches.

There are now more than 100 FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton. Her denial that she is at the core of their work is political claptrap with no connection to reality. It is inconceivable that the FBI would send such vast resources in the present dangerous era on a wild-goose chase.

It is the consensus of many of us who monitor government behavior that the FBI will recommend indictment. That recommendation will go to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who, given Clinton’s former status in the government and current status in the Democratic Party, will no doubt consult the White House.

If a federal grand jury were to indict Clinton for espionage or corruption, that would be fatal to her political career.

If the FBI recommends indictment and the attorney general declines to do so, expect Saturday Night Massacre-like leaks of draft indictments, whistleblower revelations and litigation, and FBI resignations, led by the fiercely independent and intellectually honest FBI Director James Comey himself.

That would be fatal to Clinton’s political career, as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...wo-smoking-guns.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
quote:

Or Uncle Joe, or Big Chief Elizabeth. Anyone but the Hil. Crazy Bernie doesn't stand a chance of getting any love from the dims.

RMD

Uncle Joe. He's old enough that the rest of the contenders will buy the idea of letting the Democratic Party rest and regroup for a few years.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
The other instructed another subordinate to remove the “confidential” or “secret” designation from a document Clinton had not seen before sending it to her.

Would love to know how 'explicitly' it states that.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The State Department disclosed the existence of the additional records in a court filing on Friday and asked the judge for further time to search and review the documents.

Gee, and here I thought when the court ordered someone to do something, as in turn over documents, that meant to TURN THEM OVER.

What is this crap about State needing weeks/months to review them? If you want to review them, make copies, but provide the original, unmodified, ones to the court as ordered. Of course I seem to forget that somehow the courts always seem to side with the hildabeast whenever possible. If nothing else, give her months to decide which emails to turn over, and whether they need to be filtered or modified first.

Does anything work in this gubbermint? Nothing that I can identify at the moment. They are still fucking around with the Benghazi "hearings" and still have not come to any conclusions. I strongly suspect we all know what the conclusions should be and it didn't take us a couple of years to come to those conclusions.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post