SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
quote:
The other instructed another subordinate to remove the “confidential” or “secret” designation from a document Clinton had not seen before sending it to her.

Would love to know how 'explicitly' it states that.

I think he's referring to this email exchange.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is this crap about State needing weeks/months to review them? If you want to review them, make copies, but provide the original, unmodified, ones to the court as ordered.

The problem is that many of the emails include classified information. The original classified documents have been altered to remove the heading and other indications of classification and then retyped as an email.
The people reviewing the copies (they don't have the original emails) simply do not know whether or not any document is classified or not without calling in experts.
Sometimes more than one group of experts is needed.

When classified information is found it is redacted and the court gets basically a blank page.

State is dragging their feet as much as possible because the State Department as an institution is basically responsible for this mess.

Many people in State knew that Hillary was pulling this shit and did nothing about it except to act surprised when they were caught.

Under any other administration this fiasco would call for a wholesale purge of the State Department.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
Blaze: Think that is the first one, because of the fax reference.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
When classified information is found it is redacted and the court gets basically a blank page.

So what happened to all those federal courts with security clearances?

If it were actually desired, I am positive they could find a way to provide the info to the appropriate agencies. Like that Gowdy commission. AIR, they have been dealing with classified stuff for years.

And what about those communications that have no real security issues, like the ones dealing with pure and blatant corruption? You know, the ones where representatives of major US corporations are paying money into the hildabeast's foundation in return for favors from the state department. Those, IMO, would most certainly not be "classified" as sensitive to national security. To the hildabeast's security, yes. But not national security.

Or maybe, they figure if the truth gets out about how corrupt or gubbermint is, as the national level, it would damage the country.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I agree with the Mother of the slain Benghazi contractor who, on The Kelly File last night, said she "wanted to see Hillary in jail". I agree and I also can see the long game being played by the politicians. Just hope they don't play politics too long and lose the objective.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2000620/

Hillary: FBI Has Not Interviewed Me Yet

Hillary Clinton claimed on CNN this morning that she has not yet been interviewed by the FBI in regards to its investigation into her email server. Clinton made the claim in response to a question from CNN State of the Union host Jake Tapper.

"In terms of the status of the FBI investigation into your private e-mail server, have you been interviewed by the FBI yet?"

"No," Clinton replied.

This seems incredible. Over 1300 mishandled classified documents. 2 of them at TS/SCI level.

The FBI is investigating. And the person at the center of it has not even been interviewed. ????

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Hillary Clinton claimed on CNN this morning that she has not yet been interviewed by the FBI in regards to its investigation into her email server. Clinton made the claim in response to a question from CNN State of the Union host Jake Tapper.

"In terms of the status of the FBI investigation into your private e-mail server, have you been interviewed by the FBI yet?"

"No," Clinton replied.

This seems incredible. Over 1300 mishandled classified documents. 2 of them at TS/SCI level.

The FBI is investigating. And the person at the center of it has not even been interviewed. ????

She may have declined an interview,who knows.

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

"No," Clinton replied.

She may have declined an interview,who knows.

It could be the FeeBees are amassing evidence that does not require they interview her.

I would, if only to increase the possibility of a Scooter Libby/Martha Stewart conviction for intentionally giving misleading information to investigators.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

"No," Clinton replied.

The way I read it described the other day (can't remember where I read it) was that the 150 FBI agents and their bosses are gathering enough evidence to pull the noose down tight on her 'before' they interview her. All the better to already have the answers to your questions before interviewing her. Who knows, maybe they can add a few counts of lying and obstruction to the list of charges. Fingers crossed....

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what happened to all those federal courts with security clearances? If it were actually desired, I am positive they could find a way to provide the info to the appropriate agencies. Like that Gowdy commission. AIR, they have been dealing with classified stuff for years.

The actual nature of the information isn't important, only the fact that it was classified at the time sent, and the experts involved are really the original ones who classified the information. She is absolutely nailed in this regard.

The corruption charges are what brings into play the "100 agents". Tying emails together with Bill's $500,000 speeches, State Dept. project spending, and contributions to the various Clinton criminal enterprises is a large and complicated web to untangle.

No one, no where, is going to pay $500,000 to hear long ago President Bill Clinton ramble on for a hour or so, but how to prove that the $half a million is connected to something that Hillary as Secretary of State could hand out?

This is a large, complex criminal organization, I guess the Democrat Mafia is the best description.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Plus, you never know how many conversations she or her staff have had with the Fibbers "as a courtesy" on Hill's part. Technically, those aren't interviews which, you know, sound really, really bad when they get reported in the media.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I do hope a couple of those 150 agents are plaiting a rope....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
What is this crap about State needing weeks/months to review them? If you want to review them, make copies, but provide the original, unmodified, ones to the court as ordered.

The problem is that many of the emails include classified information. The original classified documents have been altered to remove the heading and other indications of classification and then retyped as an email.
The people reviewing the copies (they don't have the original emails) simply do not know whether or not any document is classified or not without calling in experts.
Sometimes more than one group of experts is needed.

State is dragging their feet as much as possible because the State Department as an institution is basically responsible for this mess.

Many people in State knew that Hillary was pulling this shit and did nothing about it except to act surprised when they were caught.

Under any other administration this fiasco would call for a wholesale purge of the State Department.

And nobody in gubbermint ever heard of closed door committee meetings, reviews, etc?

They do classified information all the damned time!

As I see it, it is just another way to slow down the parade and protect the establishment politicraPs.

You want the material? Send the federal marshals to get it. No BS, no court delays, etc.

Subpoena that damned stuff, including that secret server and everybody who was within a country mile of the MCF.

Grant the first whistleblower full amnesty for testimony, on the provision that the amnesty only applies as long as that person is telling the truth. One lie, and bubba gets a room mate.

How long has it been since the Behghazi cluster fuck? And they still don't know what happened.

Yeah, Gowdy is right on top of that.

When he endorsed Rubio, I saw where his interests lie.

Just one more politicraP who will sell this country down the river for political expediency.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just lock her ass up while they sort things out.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Benghazi Committee has been a big help in this whole affair but remember that most of Hillary’s emails have nothing to do with Benghazi.

Hillary almost got away with the entire email gate and all of the associated corruption. Catching her was a very near thing.

Judicial Watch and the Goudy Benghazi Committee are the ones who exposed this entire can of worms to public view.
The State Department did not honor the subpoena of the Committee for Hillary’s emails about Benghazi, State said they had no emails which it turned out was true.

Judicial Watch had previously requested Hillary’s emails under the FOIA, again the State Dept had said there were none and the Judge dismissed the case.

The Benghazi Committee released some of Sid Blumenthal’s emails to Hillary on her private server, which let the cat out of the bag. Everyone now knew there were emails but on a PRIVATE server.

Judicial Watch then went back to the Judge who reopened the case and demanded of State that the emails be released. State then had to go to Hillary and demand she turn them over. This started the entire hide the server business.

The releases still continue; the next shoe to fall is the release of Huma’s private and .gov emails.

I see no conspiracy on the part of anyone in the GOP to delay or obfuscate anything.

The slow walking of information and lack of action is all the bureaucracy/administration covering their asses.

Unfortunately the FBI and DoJ are necessary if we are to get to the bottom of the mess and they are part of the bureaucracy.

I am not surprised that Hillary has not been interviewed. What could the FBI find out from that lying bitch? They interviewed her about whitewater and Rose Law Firm billing records and got nowhere. In fact she was called in front of a Grand Jury and the prosecutors got nowhere. You can’t force an inveterate liar to tell the truth.

Remember when the bodies were buried, ol’ Hill’ was in the kitchen baking cookies for her daughter.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Rose Law Firm billing records

Those are the ones that just suddenly appeared, out of no where in the official residence of the First Family right.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13492 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I have considered the possibility that Comey may have succumbed to political pressure on the Lois Lerner investigation and has been pissed at himself since and has carried the guilt of not doing his duty.

Maybe this time around he will redeem himself.
I will not believe it until I see an indictment on Hillary herself but I can certainly see the nomination slipping away.
The best we can hope for is she is banished from any political position for the rest of her life and the Clinton Foundation shut down.

Her and Bill are both several years older than myself. I have made a vow I will not die until I see the two of them in the grave first. Big Grin

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those are the ones that just suddenly appeared, out of no where in the official residence of the First Family right.

Exactly, appeared covered with Hillary's fingerprints. Of course, by that time they were "old news", "let's just all move along here folks", "nothing to see".

So far, the Clinton's have managed to pull this stuff off, but we are all hoping the private server will turn out to be a "Blue Dress".

When you engage in large criminal conspiracies involving many people, the chance of someone screwing up is always present. The paper shredder misses some things sometimes.

posted Hide Post
FBI interviews can lead to additional felony charges when 18 U.S. Code Section 1001 is violated. She can't open her mouth without lying at least a handful of times. Why not lock her into statements on the record before she knows exactly what evidence the FBI has? The real reason is, Lynch and the DOJ are dragging their feet behind closed doors. The FBI can only do so much with the DOJ fighting them.

I think that this investigation, no matter how much damning evidence is uncovered, will lead to a nolle prosequi by DOJ. There is no way Loretta Lynch is going to move forward when a Democrat presidential candidate is in the cross-hairs.

Posts: 780 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Clinton Cash" by Peter Schweizer is the book that blew the corruption with the Clinton Foundation wide open.

Excellent read.