SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The only way to bring this issue to the complicit leftist press is to involve Trump.

You know it's true. They will cover anything Trump is involved in if they feel it's going to be sensational.

Trump calls a news conference for noon EST and declares that this latest evidence against Hillary makes her unqualified to be POTUS, and Trump should call on her to announce her withdrawal from the presidential race.

You guys think I'm trying to be cute? I'm entirely serious. This is how you press the issue. This is how you get the leftist co-conspirators who call themselves journalists Roll Eyes to discuss what amounts to espionage from the leading Dem presidential hopeful. Short of an actual indictment from the Justice Department, this is the only way to compel these ass-sucking traitors to cover a real story.

Perhaps it has begun...

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/tru...-if-clinton-indicted

Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Tuesday suggested that Vice President Joe Biden would run if Hillary Clinton were indicted and put on trial for her handling of her email while secretary of state.

“If she – for instance, gets indicted – if she has to go on trial, they’re going to have Biden or somebody else come in, we’ll see what happens. I wouldn’t mind that either,” Trump said in an interview with radio host Simon Conway, boasting that he didn’t think Biden would do well. “But he could come in. I’ve heard of numerous people. But I have a feeling if she’s indicted – which a lot of people – say she will be. I say maybe not because they’re going to protect her but a lot of people say she will be.”

Trump is relying on quite a bit of speculation here – that Clinton could be criminally prosecuted for her use of a private server while secretary of state and that Biden might run instead – and portraying Democrats as a wrecked party.

Biden has made it clear he has no plans to run: after much speculation, he said last year he felt there wasn’t enough time for both his family to mourn the loss of Biden’s son, heal, and for him to mount a successful bid.

In the interview on WHO radio, Trump also said he’d reverse DACA – Delayed Action on Childhood Arrivals, the executive order that gives work permits and forbids deportations for roughly 5 million immigrants who were illegally brought into the country by their parents before 2007 – if he got the chance, adding that he’d do it before it got to the Supreme Court. Trump won’t actually have the chance to “revoke” the bill before it hits the Court – they’ve said they’ll rule on it soon – but the interview signals how Trump would handle the young immigrants – so called “Dreamers” as president.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It are difficult to figure out this here puzzle.

Posts: 108122 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I guess she knows if she loses this, her "career" is over.

http://www.npr.org/2016/01/20/...-clinton-says?live=1

Hillary Clinton dismissed a report that emails she sent on her private email server contained a high level of classified material.

Speaking to NPR's Ari Shapiro in San Antonio on Wednesday, the Democratic presidential candidate continued to maintain that she "never sent or received any material marked classified" while at the State Department "and that hasn't changed in all of these months."

According to a Fox News report Tuesday, more emails that went through Clinton's private email server than previously reported were classified beyond the "Top Secret" classification level, according to a letter sent to lawmakers from the Intelligence Community inspector general.

The former secretary of state said the claim was a "continuation of an interagency dispute that has been going on now for some months."

"As the State Department has confirmed, I never sent or received any material marked classified, and that hasn't changed in all of these months," she maintained. "This, seems to me, to be, you know, another effort to inject this into the campaign. It's another leak."

Clinton added, "I'm just going to leave it up to the professionals at the Justice Department, because nothing that this says changes the fact that I never sent or received material marked classified ."

She said "the best we can determine" is that the emails in question were a forward of a New York Times article on a classified drone program and that they had likely been retroactively classified.

"How a New York Times public article that goes around the world could be in any way viewed as classified, or the fact that it would be sent to other people off of the New York Times site, I think, is one of the difficulties that people have in understanding what this is about," Clinton said.

She added, "But even if they have retroactive concerns and doubts, that doesn't change the fact that these were not marked classified at the time they were sent or received."

It is astonishing that she continually sticks to the big lie that it matters at all what the markings were. It would really help if some high level govt official came out and explained to the general public that it doesn't matter whether it was marked.

What also is astonishing is that she says this while the State Dept admits over a thousand were Confidential.

The State Dept should be forced to take a public position and admit they don't have the authority to reclassify something that was originally classified by the intel community.

Trey Gowdy should subpoena the State Dept head of security.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I never sent or received material marked classified

She might be telling the truth here...
Since the Govt doesn't use "Classified" as a designation like they use Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, etc., it's a perfect way to tell the truth while lying. Something the Clintons are famous for.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I caught on to her lawyer word game/double meaning when she said it. I told my wife; she knows they can't ever find anything marked "classified" because nothing is marked that way in the first place. It is unclass, confidential, secret, or top secret or some variation of that, "classified" isn't actually used.

This will bite her anyway (eventually, I hope...). The laws have nothing to do with the markings, she is guilty of mishandling classified info whether it's marked or not. The public who doesn't know better won't care about her clever lawyer speak either since to their layperson understanding, the thousands of emails with classified documents found on her server means she was lying.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
it's "sexual relations"+"what is is", the sequel.

posted Hide Post
As long as you remove the headers and footers that annotate the security level of the document...you can, with a straight face say: I never sent or received classified information on my private server.

Insert sarcastic emoticon thingy guy here.......

That's how these criminals do it, that's how they get away with it. I hope I'm wrong here, but the only people who are going to go down with this ship are the aides that assisted this bitch in sending the information.

I really don't believe that she will see a single solitary second inside a jail cell. She won't even be given the opportunity to see the inside of a court room.

quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:

Since the Govt doesn't use "Classified" as a designation like they use Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, etc., it's a perfect way to tell the truth while lying. Something the Clintons are famous for.

Posts: 874 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
As long as you remove the headers and footers that annotate the security level of the document...you can, with a straight face say: I never sent or received classified information on my private server.

She is assured that there isn't any emails with classified markings on her server because those were more conspicuous, thus easier to delete. It is the ones that were sent "with the headers removed" that they had trouble finding.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
very short video of Jake Tapper asking HC if she has been interviewed by the FBI.

Watch her face. She is not happy w that question.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2...bi-investigation.cnn

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
very short video of Jake Tapper asking HC if she has been interviewed by the FBI.

Watch her face. She is not happy w that question.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2...bi-investigation.cnn

Big Grin I'll bet her asshole is ripping the stitches out of that chair....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good. The nasty bitch needs to be miserable for the rest of her damned life. Considering all the trouble and bullshit and lies and SELF-SERVING CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, she needs to be completely miserable 100% of the time.

Y'know, people always say "Suicide is not the answer", and to that trite platitude, I say that it depends upon the question.

Just a bit of food for thought this morning.

Posts: 108122 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If the emails on her server are "evidence" she at the least directed others to tamper with evidence, unmarking "classified" material . Surely that's at least a demerit or two even in Arkansas.

Posts: 3609 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There is a great deal of talk comparing Hillery's handling of these communications with what General Petraeus did in giving access to 8 notebooks of classified material to his "biographer/mistress."

Nowhere is it mentioned that said "biographer/mistress" was a commissioned Army officer, presumably cleared for at least Top Secret, a reserve officer, and lacking "need to know" in the specifics. At least the information was not exposed to whatever hacking by anyone who cared to do so. It's not like she was some lounge lizard working for the KGB.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Clinton emails so secret some lawmakers can't read them.

Some of Hillary Clinton’s emails on her private server contained information so secret that senior lawmakers who oversee the State Department cannot read them without fulfilling additional security requirements, Fox News has learned.

The emails in question, as Fox News first reported earlier this week, contained intelligence classified at a level beyond “top secret.” Because of this designation, not all the lawmakers on key committees reviewing the case have high enough clearances.

A source with knowledge of the intelligence review told Fox News that senior members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, despite having high-level clearances, are among those not authorized to read the intelligence from so-called “special access programs” without taking additional security steps -- like signing new non-disclosure agreements.

These programs are highly restricted to protect intelligence community sources and methods.

As Fox News previously reported, a Jan. 14 letter from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III to senior lawmakers said an intelligence review identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence from "special access programs" (SAP).

That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the Democratic presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.

Fox News is told that the reviewers who handled the SAP intelligence identified in Clinton’s emails had to sign additional non-disclosure agreements even though they already have the highest level of clearance -- known as TS/SCI or Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented information. This detail was first reported by NBC News.

This alone seems to undercut the former secretary of state’s and other officials’ claims that the material is "innocuous."

In an interview with NPR, Clinton claimed the latest IG finding doesn’t change anything and suggested it was politically motivated.

“This seems to me to be, you know, another effort to inject this into the campaign, it's another leak,” she said. “I'm just going to leave it up to the professionals at the Justice Department because nothing that this says changes the fact that I never sent or received material marked classified.”

Despite Clinton's claims, it is the content that is classified; the markings on the documents do not affect that.

A former Justice Department official said there is another problem -- warnings from State Department IT employees and others that she should be using a government account.

“If you have a situation where someone was knowingly violating the law and that they knew that what they were doing was prohibited by federal law because other people were saying, you're violating the law, knock it off, and they disregarded that advice and they went ahead, that's a very difficult case to defend,” Thomas Dupree said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...em.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
I'm curious. Can someone explain the difference between SAP and SCI? I'm familiar with SCI but wondering if SAP is just another way of referring to it or something separate.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Taken from Wiki; Accurate as far as I know. Go there for more information. The problem Hillary has is one of mishandling Secure Information, her use of the server and the way she received and handled the information obviously violated every part of SCI-SAP.

"The terms "Sensitive Compartmented Information" (SCI)[41] and "Special Access Program" (SAP)[42] are widely misunderstood as classification levels or specific clearances.
In fact, the terms refer to methods of handling certain types of classified information that relate to specific national-security topics or programs whose existence may not be publicly acknowledged, or the sensitive nature of which requires special handling.
The paradigms for these two categories, SCI originating in the intelligence community and SAP in the Department of Defense, addresses two key logistical issues encountered in the day-to-day control of classified information:
• Individuals with a legitimate need to know may not be able to function effectively without knowing certain Top Secret facts about their work. However, granting all such individuals a blanket DoD clearance (often known as a "collateral" clearance) at the Top Secret level would be undesirable, not to mention prohibitively expensive.
• The government may wish to limit certain types of sensitive information only to those who work directly on related programs, regardless of the collateral clearance they hold. Thus, even someone with a collateral DoD Top Secret clearance cannot gain access unless it is specifically granted.
SAP and SCI implementation are roughly equivalent, and it is reasonable to discuss their implementation as one topic. For example, SAP material needs to be stored and used in a facility much like the SCIF described below."

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davidjinks:

Insert sarcastic emoticon thingy guy here.......

That's how these criminals do it, that's how they get away with it. I hope I'm wrong here, but the only people who are going to go down with this ship are the aides that assisted this bitch in sending the information.

I really don't believe that she will see a single solitary second inside a jail cell. She won't even be given the opportunity to see the inside of a court room.

quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:

I hope she tries that argument.....then they pull out the email where she instructed her minion to removed the classification.....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I hope she tries that argument.....then they pull out the email where she instructed her minion to removed the classification.....

It doesn't really matter. She's supposed to know what's classified, and had she done things the way she was supposed to, it wouldn't matter. Ignorance is no excuse at all when dealing with classified information. You always err on the side of caution if you don't know for sure, and she erred on the side of no caution. There's no way she hasn't had to sit through multiple instructions on how to deal with classified material. There's no wiggle room here.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It doesn't really matter. She's supposed to know what's classified, and had she done things the way she was supposed to, it wouldn't matter. Ignorance is no excuse at all when dealing with classified information. You always err on the side of caution if you don't know for sure, and she erred on the side of no caution. There's no way she hasn't had to sit through multiple instructions on how to deal with classified material. There's no wiggle room here.

The second thing that happened after she was shown her new office on her very first day, was a long, detailed, introduction to handling of classified information which her staff also had to take. She signed (the State Department finally admitted it) the papers as did her staff.
I have no doubt that periodic reminders were administrated and initialed.

She knew, and everyone involved knows that she knew.

She and her staff also knew that there is no way to handle most of the classified information she wanted to see over a unsecured web system. From her office to the server in the cellar to her smart phone was entirely unsecured and of course Hillary and her staff knew it to be. Despite the fact that they knew, they did it anyway because Hillary is paranoid, especially about her privacy.

Some one(s) on her staff retyped classified documents and sent them over open web connections to her smart phone where they were stored and from which they were often retransmitted.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post