SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
Attacking Bill Clinton's misdeeds is the wrong tact. It would be much more compelling, especially in the current 'victim is right' world, to attack Hillary Clinton's response to his misdeeds.

You're absolutely right, and I meant to say this in my post. The world is a different place (more politically correct) where Billy Boy's deeds and her efforts to bury thses incidents are no longer just their "personal business". And it is an eye opener for Hillary's younger voters because this issue has not been brought out in the last 7 years or so.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
Attacking Bill Clinton's misdeeds is the wrong tact. It would be much more compelling, especially in the current 'victim is right' world, to attack Hillary Clinton's response to his misdeeds.

You're absolutely right, and I meant to say this in my post. The world is a different place (more politically correct) where Billy Boy's deeds and her efforts to bury thses incidents are no longer just their "personal business". And it is an eye opener for Hillary's younger voters because this issue has not been brought out in the last 7 years or so.

No problem. Don't attack, just mention it every time, in the laundry list which utterly disqualify this woman from holding any office, especially President

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Well Hillary just received THE stellar endorsement of her campaign so far:

quote:
Sabrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, who was killed in February 2012 by George Zimmerman, endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Monday in an op-ed for CNN.

Fulton said she is supporting Clinton because the former secretary of state is the only candidate running who is “tough enough” to champion change on gun control and issues concerning the Black Lives Matter movement.

Well, I guess we have to head to the bunkers now. This is explosive stuff

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...sed-hillary-clinton/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Hillary just received THE stellar endorsement of her campaign so far: quote:Sabrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin

I wonder how much that endorsement cost the campaign. Seems like a desperate move. Which other candidate reaches that low to get an endorsement? Typically the value of an endorsement is the influence and credibility of the individual who endorses.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting article that suggests that she or someone on her staff might have been selling US secrets. The article is a year old, but it has just started making the rounds of conservative/libertarian websites. It's not tinfoil hat stuff.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/0...ell-us-intelligence/

Maybe this is worth a separate thread?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
HC was asked what "white privilege" means to her, she said she realized she was privileged when she was around 11-years-old, and she volunteered to babysit the children of migrant workers.

it's like watching Saturday Night Live or an old Steve Martin movie.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
This is an interesting article that suggests that she or someone on her staff might have been selling US secrets. The article is a year old, but it has just started making the rounds of conservative/libertarian websites. It's not tinfoil hat stuff.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/0...ell-us-intelligence/

Maybe this is worth a separate thread?

This has been going on since the 90's

http://news.investors.com/ibd-...se-bagmen-return.htm

The Clintons' Chinese Bagmen Are Baa-aack
28 Comments

09/25/2015 06:41 PM ET

Chinagate: The FBI has arrested one of the top Beijing-tied bagmen who funneled funny money to the Clinton administration. He was busted in New York with a suitcase full of cash. Some Chinese money-laundering for Hillary? Stay tuned.

The defendant is a major Clinton fundraiser named Ng Lap Seng, aka "Mr. Wu." He and Clinton pal Charlie Trie visited the White House several times in the 1990s, snapping photos with both Bill and Hillary.

Federal investigators are charging him with lying to agents about why he brought more than $4.5 million into the U.S. over the last two years, including a suitcase full of $400,000 in cash to New York.

Hillary's campaign office is claiming ignorance. But isn't it funny how suddenly the Clintons' old Chinese bagmen are popping up again, lugging around bags full of cash, just as the Clintons make another run at the White House?

Recall that in her 2008 bid for the White House, Hillary had to return hundreds of thousands of dollars raised by another Chinese bagman, Norman Hsu, who happened to be a criminal fugitive. Hsu bundled $1 million for the Clinton campaign through straw donors. He was busted for laundering foreign cash.

The pattern of corruption may be repeating with the re-emergence of Ng.

In 1998, Ng was ID'd in a Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through Little Rock restaurant owner Trie. A top Clinton donor, Trie would later face charges in the Chinagate fundraising scandal for violating campaign finance laws.

Ng has close ties to the Chinese communist government and is listed as a member of a senior advisory group, the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

Through Trie, Ng bought access to the White House ostensibly on behalf of Beijing, which the FBI said at the time was running an influence operation against the Clinton administration.

At the time, Chinese missiles couldn't hit the side of a barn. But thanks to Clinton missile-technology transfers, Beijing can now hit any city in the U.S. And thanks to his opening up the nuclear weapons labs to Chinese scientists, Beijing "stole" the designs to every nuke in the U.S. arsenal.

The Chicoms also sought a beachhead in our hemisphere and got it, when Clinton in 1997 allowed Chinese front companies to take over the Panama Canal, a strategic waterway linking the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean. Beijing now effectively controls key naval shipping lanes in our backyard.

Asked by a reporter around the time of the transfer, "You're not worried about the Chinese controlling the canal?" Mr. Clinton replied: "I think the Chinese will, in fact, be bending over backwards to make sure that they run it in a competent and able and fair manner. I would be very surprised if any adverse consequences flowed from the Chinese running the canal."

Beijing got a hell of a lot for their money under the treasonous Clinton administration. Now it seems they're back trying to get even more in a hoped-for second regime.

Too bad the corrupt Clintons aren't joining the mysterious Mr. Wu behind bars.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^Yep^^^^^^^^^

Anyone remember the name "Hutchison Lampoa"? There's a long trail of her hubbies that goes waaay back. You can bet your pantsuit that she was in it cankles deep at least.

If there was ever poster children for RICO, these two are it.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
As much as I would relish seeing this evil witch being led away in handcuffs, at the end of the day she's STILL a Clinton and they have an uncanny ability to slither their way out of tight spots.
Frown

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
HC was asked what "white privilege" means to her, she said she realized she was privileged when she was around 11-years-old, and she volunteered to babysit the children of migrant workers.

Having grown up nearby, I can honestly say there were NO migrant workers in the Park Ridge area.

Just another lie from a lying windbag

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

it's like watching Saturday Night Live or an old Steve Martin movie.

What a dumb-ass.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
As much as I would relish seeing this evil witch being led away in handcuffs, at the end of the day she's STILL a Clinton and they have an uncanny ability to slither their way out of tight spots.
Frown

One can only hope that as they slither away they will one day come across someone with a political or legal "hoe"...and all we will hear from the whole lot of them is how they are being treated in prison.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Test1968:

Having grown up nearby, I can honestly say there were NO migrant workers in the Park Ridge area.

Just another lie from a lying windbag

She probably got the idea from visiting the Farmers Market in Melrose Park.

Those that know where she grew up realize what a lying sack of excrement she is.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.usatoday.com/story/...re-move-on/78676856/

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton by 14 points in New Hampshire

Sanders has 53% support to Clinton's 39% in the Monmouth University Poll released Tuesday, with Martin O'Malley in third place at 5%.

Back in November, Clinton led Sanders in the same survey 48% to 45%.

On Tuesday, Sanders also claimed an endorsement from the liberal grassroots group MoveOn.org Political Action.

drifting OT, but:

In an interview with Univision’s Jorge Ramos Monday night, the journalist who was infamously berated by Donald Trump in August, he asked Clinton about her seemingly insensitive comments and wondered if she plans to utter them again.

“Would you commit right now not to use the word ‘illegal’ or ‘illegals’ to refer to undocumented immigrants?” Ramos demanded.

“Oh yeah,” Clinton quickly answered.

“Absolutely. That was a poor choice of words…I haven’t used it since, I won’t use it in the future.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/c...ce-of-words-n2103369

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Please forgive me for this link being OT...but ol' HilBot 4.whatever just ain't gitting no respect when it comes to Bernie...even from crazy uncle Joe Razz ...

She is damaged goods and getting more damaged daily...she is vulnerable Smile...

https://www.washingtonpost.com...ry-clinton-big-time/

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

In an interview with Univision’s Jorge Ramos Monday night, the journalist who was infamously berated by Donald Trump in August, he asked Clinton about her seemingly insensitive comments and wondered if she plans to utter them again.

“Would you commit right now not to use the word ‘illegal’ or ‘illegals’ to refer to undocumented immigrants?” Ramos demanded.

“Oh yeah,” Clinton quickly answered.

“Absolutely. That was a poor choice of words…I haven’t used it since, I won’t use it in the future.”

Oh you awful, pandering whore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Frown

If the Chinagate stuff is for real, it looks like some tight spots have a way of slithering after them for years, too.

quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
She is damaged goods and getting more damaged daily...she is vulnerable Smile...

She's also the last of the Clintons that anyone expects to see run for the White House. Aaalllll the garbage from the Bill'n'Hill days could wind up coming home to roost. The specter of rehashing the rape allegations against Bill got raised again recently, didn't it?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/k...was-awesome-n2104519

Hillary Clinton:

From protecting voting rights to challenging discrimination, @EricHolder was one of our finest Attorneys General. Honored by his support. -H

Keep in mind if Hillary wins the White House, she'll have up to three Supreme Court appointments to make. Eric Holder is likely to be one of them.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Last night one of the news shows, not sur which, talking about bringing Biden out as a canadate, and even considering Jerry Brown, yes, CA Brown.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post