SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Nolan Finley: Is Obama trying to ruin Clinton?

Nolan Finley, The Detroit News 12:08 a.m. EST November 18, 2015

The Republican campaign machine must have felt like it hit solid gold Tuesday when President Barack Obama spoke publicly about the Paris terrorist attacks.

The president delivered one sound bite after another that will ultimately find their way into attacks aimed at Hillary Clinton, his former secretary of state and the presumed Democratic presidential nominee.

A dismissive and defensive Obama declared himself not interested “in posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership or America winning or whatever slogans they come up with that has no relationship to what is actually going to work to protect the American people and to protect the people in the region who are getting killed ... I’m too busy for that.”

He certainly conveyed the appearance of being too busy to reassess U.S. strategy in the fight against the Islamic State, let alone commit to a stronger response. And he didn’t back away from his pre-Paris assertion that ISIS had been contained.

But he did assure the Islamic State that they won’t have to worry about American ground troops entering the conflict.

What his condescending tone didn’t do is reassure a frightened American people that they can count on him to do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Zippy does not want Hillz to replace him. I read that if she get's into the White House, then the DNC machine returns to the Clintons. If an Republican gets into office, he is still the defacto power broker for the DNC.

Plus being the 'historical' first black president will be less 'historical' if he is replaced by the first woman president.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Interesting. The critique of Hill among the Dems is that she's gone too far to the right over the course of her career to really be a progressive standard-bearer. O's now basically shoving her further to the right. I guess if Biden isn't running then the best O can hope for is to make Hill a poison pill.

After all, Dems aren't known for governing particularly well. They are, however, great when it comes to protesting what the government is doing. So. If a Republican gets elected to the White House the Dems can go back to doing what they do best, which means they'll rebuild the party's fortunes that O has squandered. Hill, being a failure, goes nowhere, and O is automatically the big man of the DNC because he's the last big Dem gambit that "worked".

Cynical, nasty, efficient. I think O's been quietly talking to Rahm Emmanuel again.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Nolan Finley: Is Obama trying to ruin Clinton?
How is this related to "ruining Clinton"? I see nothing about her.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107735 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How is this related to "ruining Clinton"? I see nothing about her.

You're right, it's not very clear...

This was the part that made it seem related:

"The president delivered one sound bite after another that will ultimately find their way into attacks aimed at Hillary Clinton, his former secretary of state and the presumed Democratic presidential nominee."

As she and bernie have been parroting everything that stinky has to say lately, it seemed that all of the 'wonderful' things that GDC had to say will come back and then haunt her later on.

I will gladly delete the above post, if you would like, sir.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The president delivered one sound bite after another that will ultimately find their way into attacks aimed at Hillary Clinton, his former secretary of state and the presumed Democratic presidential nominee.

Like him saying idiotic and incriminating stuff is something new.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Just my humble opinion,

Obama may not like either of the Clintons, but I don't think he would risk the Dems losing the presidency.

If HC loses in 2016, there will be a Republican president, Senate and House. Hopefully that will result in an all out assault on Obama's legacy programs and policies.

Also, if Obama really wanted to destroy Clinton, why would the State Dept be doing everything it can to hide the emails and slow roll the info to congress?

Obama says things that give the Republicans ammunition because a) he is an idiot, and b) he wants to move our country to the back row in world leadership.

Welcome to the machine
Picture of Mainspring
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Just my humble opinion,

Obama may not like either of the Clintons, but I don't think he would risk the Dems losing the presidency.

If HC loses in 2016, there will be a Republican president, Senate and House. Hopefully that will result in an all out assault on Obama's legacy programs and policies.

Also, if Obama really wanted to destroy Clinton, why would the State Dept be doing everything it can to hide the emails and slow roll the info to congress?

Obama says things that give the Republicans ammunition because a) he is an idiot, and b) he wants to move our country to the back row in world leadership.

If you notice, Obama only gets fired up when talking trash about the GOP, the NRA and gun owners. His most recent comments about the terror attacks in Paris were very clinical and oddly detached, until he started talking about political criticism and opposition in the US.

It's apparent that the Obama camp doesn't care for the Clintons and their ilk... but he HATES, HATES, HATES Republicans much more. I think if Biden had run, he'd have put all his efforts to ruining Hillary. As it is, he'll try to slow roll any efforts against her as long as she's the Democratic Chosen One.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
What does FUBAR mean?

You nitwit, it is a synonym for foreign policy under you and boy wonder's regime.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
FUBAR? It's German.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Indict her or let this fade.

Conservatives seem to continually have premature ejaculations and don't ever get to the promised land.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I just heard breaking news that Hillary is dropping out of the race. They found a brain tumor during her last colonoscopy exam.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I just heard breaking news that Hillary is dropping out of the race. They found a brain tumor during her last colonoscopy exam.

LOL ! ! ! Big Grin

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Had to go all the way to page 7 to find this topic and revive it. That's about where it is in most peoples minds now too.
Not that it matters but they released another 7800 emails today.
I was not one of those who believed this was ever going to be the end of her anyhow but I'm still disappointed it has grown this quiet so quickly.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's the Monday after Thanksgiving; people are working their asses off or shopping their asses off, so it's sorta like the super version of a Friday afternoon document dump. I'm sure we'll hear more of this as things go on, especially if any of the latest batch of emails have anything particularly interesting in them. Besides, there's at least one more (maybe two?) batch(es) of emails to be released.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Not much to see.

Another 325 emails deemed classified.

More communication w Sid Blumenthal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com...fication-rate-rises/

The classification rate for former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s government emails rose again Monday, as the department released more than 5,000 additional messages and deemed at least 6 percent of them to contain information that had to be kept from the public.

All told, some 325 messages in the new batch of emails were deemed “classified,” and one was deemed “secret.”

Most of the classified messages were exchanged with fellow State Department employees, but a few of them were between Mrs. Clinton and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and others involved Sidney Blumenthal, a controversial confidante of the Clintons.

They are just pissing in our faces.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
FUBAR? It's German.

Smile

A funny scene in that movie.

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

LOL

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was not one of those who believed this was ever going to be the end of her anyhow but I'm still disappointed it has grown this quiet so quickly.

It is because it will end just like Lois Lerner's escapade.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:
It is because it will end just like Lois Lerner's escapade.[/QUOTE]

Unless Barry hates the Clinton's so much he lets the FBI and the Justice Dept actually do their job.It will be interesting to see what he does.

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect that many in the DoJ don't need hints from the Whitehouse to continue the cover up. The DoJ has become highly politicized and Hillary is their candidate.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post