SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I think Comey knows enough by now that she can't be allowed to be President.

Is that something he decides or is he investigating criminal wrong doing?

By exposing her criminal wrong doing he is certainly deciding the issue of her Presidential aspirations. Isn't that obvious enough without explicitly stating it?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I think Comey knows enough by now that she can't be allowed to be President.

Is that something he decides or is he investigating criminal wrong doing?

He has enough to most likely indict her now but the corruption is deep and far reaching.
The Clinton Foundation investigation would be a criminal investigation.
I believe he will hold a press conference before the democratic convention announcing it's still a ongoing investigation but indictments are inevitable.

It may not be his decision to make but he has the information if released will force those who make that decision to realize she's ineligible.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Today is the day! Drudge is reporting James Comey will hold a press conference at 11:00 AM ET.

Hold on tight!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome. I haven't seen that reported anywhere else; I'll find a wifi spot to watch over lunch.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from CBS:

FBI Director's on-camera statement will be streamed live on @CBSNLive.

FBI Director Comey will make statement and take off-camera q's from reporters at 11am today. FBI/DOJ wont confirm topic.

https://twitter.com/PaulaReidC...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I've actually got butterflies in my stomach in anticipation. I'm nervous as heck about what he might say.

My faith in this country rests with him right now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30580 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I've got little confidence he or any other JustUs department employee will do the right thing and follow the law at this point.

I pray he proves me wrong, we'll see.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6499 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I wound guess that if she was going to skate, there would have been no need for Lynch and Willy to meet. I'm hoping it was honor amongst thieves.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Do you think she knows whether she's getting indicted or not, or will she see it on TV like the rest of us? Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15773 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Do you think she knows whether she's getting indicted or not, or will she see it on TV like the rest of us? Wink

It'd be almost too good to be true to have Comey recommend indictment while she's jetting around with Obama on Air Force One.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30580 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
We're assuming he's going to say whether the FBI recommends indictment. But he could just give an update on the status of the investigation, since it has gone on so long.

Or he could say whether he's recommending charges or not.

We'll soon know!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11128 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
We might see something come of this????

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IrsihWind, goddamn, man. Just be quiet. Jesus. Roll Eyes

Some of you guys can't wait to be miserable. Just stop it.

Posts: 108134 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
dear Leader is campaigning with HRC today,
HRC has asked Lynch to stay on as AG when she becomes president, color me a bit worried this morning

Posts: 2085 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
dear Leader is campaigning with HRC today,
HRC has asked Lynch to stay on as AG when she becomes president, color me a bit worried this morning

I have zero faith in Lynch, Obama, or anyone in this administration.

But Comey is a different matter. My hope rests with him. What he says in regards to this case is the only thing that matters at this point. Lynch, Obama...they're irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How 'bout we just wait 45 minutes, and then we'll know? Roll Eyes

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
hope rests with him. What he says in regards to this case is the only thing that matters at

If Comey recommends prosecution, that campaign stop on Air Force One will look a little different. I don't think Obama will be coming out of the plane all smiles hand in hand with Clinton. He'll probably hide in the lavatory until the whole thing is over.

Posts: 6071 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How 'bout we just wait 45 minutes, and then we'll know? Roll Eyes

pre game jitters, I've been on the phone with my father all morning and he has me a bit fired up. His hatred for all things left has reached its apex.

Posts: 2085 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some of you guys can't wait to be miserable.

Big Grin

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Any jackass can be contrary. It's the easiest thing in the world to be cynical. No one is impressed. You guys don't know anything more than the rest of us do. It's boring.