SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Hilbot: 'I've lost more sleep than all of you put together'

Lost more than Sean Smiths mother? Bitch!

If she lost any sleep at all, it was due to her criminality and the possible ramifications thereof.

I really can't say it enough. She is a despicable, vile, evil woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30537 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Here's what Krauthammer had to say:

quote:
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: That's They knew it was a terror attack. They got it from Gregory Hicks, who was on the ground in Tripoli who told them that. He had ended up demoted in the State Department for having transgressed against the Secretary. And yet, they go ahead, they put Susan Rice on that weekend. And tell a tale that is completely false. Spontaneous demonstration, out of control, et cetera, of the video. I think that's where the emphasis ought to be.

I think A.B. [Stoddard] right. The judge [Andrew Napolitano] said there are three audiences, the main audience that matters, unless she's indicted, is the people. American people watching this. They don't care about [Sidney] Blumenthal.

She had her way, when she lowered her voice, and talked about the sleepless nights, it was a gripping performance, which is the way I would put it so I can remain neutral on this. But showing that she really cared, et cetera or at least giving that impression. And that's what's going to be shown.

And the only thing that's going to be shown on the committee other than that, in the clips is going to be that Trey Gowdy interchange with [Rep. Elijah] Cummings. Which of course is a conflict reality TV. And a nice little bit of heat.

We're not going to get the contradictions, we're not going to get the facts, we're not going to get the real story underlying it. We're living in an age where what you say and its relation with the facts is completely irrelevant as we see in the presidential campaign. And it's carrying over into the hearings

Real Clear Politics

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From the Krauthammer article above:

"We're living in an age where what you say and its relation with the facts is completely irrelevant"

Think of all the things that would change for the better if we got that fixed.

posted Hide Post
I'm thinking that Hillrod probably did do nothing and made no decisions on anything that could throw a monkey wrench into her run for the presidency of the US. She probably had everything routed to the underlings for a reason and never saw any of those messages.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.politico.com/story/...ified-release-215359

Hundreds more emails from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state were newly deemed classified as part of Friday's State Department release of more than 7,000 pages of her messages

The 268 emails now deemed classified in this batch are at the lowest classification tier, according to State Department spokesman John Kirby, who said that none of these emails "were marked classified at the time they were sent or received." There are now between 600 and 700 emails newly marked as classified since the releases began in May.

The emails released on Friday were sent and received largely during 2011 and 2012, with additional messages from 2009 and 2010 that were not part of previous batches.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Seems strangely "coincidental" that this latest batch of emails came out one week after HC testified to the committee.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10...nts-and-governments/

Emails released by the State Department on Friday show that Hillary Clinton’s longtime friend Sidney Blumenthal reached out to her on behalf of a former United Kingdom diplomat who was interested in “setting up secret channels between insurgents and governments.”

Clinton was receptive to the idea which came via Blumenthal from Jonathan Powell, former U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair’s chief of staff.

Blumenthal:
“Hillary, Jonathan Powell has launched a new NGO that has already initiated some very interesting work below the radar,” Blumenthal wrote in the March 18, 2012 email.

“We are trying to replicate what we did in Northern Ireland by setting up secret channels between insurgents and governments and then, where appropriate, developing these into negotiations,” Powell wrote to Blumenthal.

“We have been very successful at getting this off the ground quickly and we have live projects in Nigeria, Colombia, Bahrain, Afghanistan and — bizarrely — North Korea. We are starting work in Syria, in conjunction with Kofi Annan, in Yemen, in Somalia and in Burma.”

Powell’s email signature shows that he is the chief executive of an organization called Inter Mediate.

According to its website, “Inter Mediate focuses on the most difficult, complex and dangerous conflicts where other organisations are unable to operate.”

“It brings together some of the world’s leading experts on dialogue and negotiation, who operate as a small and flexible team that fills a vital gap in the conflict resolution landscape. Through the facilitation of negotiation, Inter Mediate hopes to contribute towards a sustainable end to conflict.”

Powell co-founded the organization in 2011 after leaving a position with Morgan Stanley.

Clinton forwarded Blumenthal’s email to two of her aides writing, “I’d like to see Powell when he’s in the Building.”

It is unclear whether Clinton and Powell met to discuss negotiating with insurgents and what the plan entailed.

It is also unclear whether Blumenthal was paid by Inter Mediate to lobby Clinton. Clinton’s emails have revealed that Blumenthal did reach out to Clinton on behalf of companies that he had financial stakes in.

One of those companies, Osprey Global Solutions, was interested in providing private security services in Libya after the fall of dictator Muammar Gaddafi. Blumenthal and the company were in favor of arming insurgents to accomplish that overthrow. Clinton also entertained the idea of arming insurgents, her emails show.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The foregoing reinforces the "iceberg theory," my suspicion that what we see is merely a PR exercise, the show for the unwashed multitudes, and that the real stuff is all beneath the radar.

The "made" guys in government are sworn to omertà.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The foregoing reinforces the "iceberg theory," my suspicion that what we see is merely a PR exercise, the show for the unwashed multitudes, and that the real stuff is all beneath the radar.

I believe that JALLEN is right.

It is not only that H R Clinton violated a host of security laws using her “private” email system and failed to turn over work related documents as required by law, that is beyond rational argument.

Even more important is what she and others were doing, the side arrangements and under the table deals. These “deals” are unethical, unprincipled, and some probably illegal. They all can have very dangerous implications for National Security.

It is one thing for the POTUS to open back channel communications with foreign governments and quite another for the Secretary of State to go outside official channels to make deals with shady private parties. Many of which put money into the Clinton Slush Fund.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:

I believe that JALLEN is right.

It is not only that H R Clinton violated a host of security laws using her “private” email system and failed to turn over work related documents as required by law, that is beyond rational argument.

Even more important is what she and others were doing, the side arrangements and under the table deals. These “deals” are unethical, unprincipled, and some probably illegal. They all can have very dangerous implications for National Security.

It is one thing for the POTUS to open back channel communications with foreign governments and quite another for the Secretary of State to go outside official channels to make deals with shady private parties. Many of which put money into the Clinton Slush Fund.

I agree, and in any other set of circumstances heads would have already rolled. A long time ago. But, things are vastly different when you are a Clinton or are protected by the Clinton's. How many times does it need to be proven that the Clinton's are impervious to investigations of any type by any agency.
I may be wrong and all of you can I told you so me to death if I am but I'm more than confident in saying that all of this will not amount to anything that will result in her being removed from any position of power.
The fact that they are continuing to let her even at this point maintain her security clearance that allows her the ability to continue to view and handle classified material speaks loudly as to where this is going..

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8553 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.politico.com/story/...ified-release-215359

Hundreds more emails from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state were newly deemed classified as part of Friday's State Department release of more than 7,000 pages of her messages

The 268 emails now deemed classified in this batch are at the lowest classification tier, according to State Department spokesman John Kirby, who said that none of these emails "were marked classified at the time they were sent or received." There are now between 600 and 700 emails newly marked as classified since the releases began in May.

The emails released on Friday were sent and received largely during 2011 and 2012, with additional messages from 2009 and 2010 that were not part of previous batches.

So they hold out on delivering the emails, edit the ones that seem to be bad news by taking off the classification? Yeah, that makes it OK, I guess. At least in their world.

The fact that this slimy bitch violated US law, committed treason by shipping classified material to an unprotected system, let 4 Americans be slaughtered rather than do her fucking job.

Oh, and if I recall correctly, recent news seems to indicate that she had a hand in getting extra security for a Libyan (?) gubbermint agency. But couldn't get security for our own people. Gotta cover up the weapons smuggling shit she was pushing to the so-called Syrian rebels. In my world, such "rebels" would be members of the Syrian society, not asshole radicals imported from outside. As in Al-Qaeda "rebels".

Why this collection of assholes and idiots in our gubbermint are so determined to topple Assad is beyond me.

That this administration has no fucking clue as to what they are doing, and have done, is totally clear to anyone with at least one working brain cell.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25645 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/new...article41972739.html

The FBI’s Counterintelligence Division, which opened its review this summer after classified information was found in emails transmitted over Clinton’s private email server, is under pressure to act quickly, as Clinton is in the midst of running for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.

Attorneys who have handled classified information cases say the bureau, initially asked to examine whether Clinton’s arrangement compromised national security secrets, ultimately will have to consider whether she and her aides failed to sufficiently safeguard sensitive information.

They disagree about whether there’s enough evidence to prosecute her or her aides for sending and receiving government messages over the personal email system routed through a private computer server in the basement of her New York home.

But most who spoke to McClatchy say it’s unlikely the former first lady, senator and Cabinet secretary will face charges because of her high profile and the hurdle to prove she knew the emails contained classified information when she sent them to others.

“She’s too big to jail,” said national security attorney Edward MacMahon Jr., who represented former CIA employee Jeffrey Sterling in 2011 in a leak case that led to an espionage prosecution and 3½-year prison term.

He cited a pattern of light punishments for top government officials who have mishandled classified information while lower level whistleblowers such as Sterling have faced harsh prosecutions for revealing sensitive information to expose waste, fraud or abuse in government.

The inspectors general of the State Department and intelligence community have said that some contained classified information when they were generated, but they were not marked that way at the time.

Most of the classified emails are at the “confidential” level – the lowest level of classification – but if additional emails are determined to be the more sensitive “secret” or highly sensitive “top secret” levels, it would raise the gravity of a potential security breach.

Peter Zeidenberg, a former federal prosecutor who handles cases against local, state and federal officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, Scooter Libby, for leaking the covert identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame, said Clinton’s actions may have been foolish but not necessarily illegal.

“If the emails were not marked, it would not be possible – at least not in my view – to establish that Ms. Clinton knowingly mishandled classified information,” he said. “How was she to know that this was classified if it was not marked?”

This Clinton email issue is frustrating beyond description. All of the "experts" babbling on about "how could she know what was classified if it wasn't marked ?"

A profound pile of BS. HC was the original classification authority for the entire State Dept. The RNC should be building attack ads on that right now.

When you work in a classified environment, every day, every hour, every minute, you are constantly making decisions about what you are saying and writing - is this classified? at what level ? what are the proper control protocols ?

To have hundreds of classified emails floating around on a private email system is a colossal security violation. The fact that it was done intentionally rather than by accident makes it much worse from a violation view point.

"ultimately will have to consider whether she and her aides failed to sufficiently safeguard sensitive information"

That should take about one second. The answer is obviously yes.

posted Hide Post
People need to realize the Clinton's are not your average run of the mill political animal. They are not subject to normal political ebbs and flows. They prevail in every situation regardless of what we know to be the truth. They have learned to exploit the weak and uniformed.
Everything for years has been a vast right wing conspiracy and this mindset will continue.

Does anyone think that anyone of the Clinton scandals would have not long ago relegated into oblivion a conservative into a long ago political tomb?
We need to get real folks. Hillary will be the opponent in 2016.

posted Hide Post
quote:
We need to get real folks. Hillary will be the opponent in 2016.

I think this has become obvious since it was decided that Biden should not run. (No one can convince me that Biden made this decision.)

However, the general subject of the "hidden" emails will haunt Hillary until election day. There will be many good ads throughout the campaign based upon her disastrous decision.

I am sorry to say that I believe the DoJ and the IRS both have become heavily politicized. This process certainly started with the Clintons and accelerated under the current administration.

Regardless of outcome of the FBI investigation all the FBI does is to recommend indictment, the decision to indict comes from the DoJ.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We are going to be damn lucky if she is not the next POTUS. Truthfully I don't see anything as of right now that will prevent this. Give it up folks, the email shit is going nowhere. All it is doing at this point is serving her purpose because she can now continue to point to it as another vast right wing conspiracy.
Another lengthy investigation that has proved nothing other than it is another politically motivated attack and has spent millions of tax payer dollars.
They can't even nab Lois Lerner for gods sakes with all the damning evidence that's been produced and people still seem to think Hillary is going to wind up in a orange jump suit.

The republican field should be narrowed down to at least 6 by now but it remains in disarray without a clear message. This is due to Trump imo. No one wants to get out because they are all still waiting for Trump to implode and think in the aftermath they will gain huge percentages.
The reality is there are only two candidates that can go against Hillary. Trump or Cruz. The only two out of the group who possess the ability to stand on a national stage in a presidential debate and say "what the hell are you doing here,? Shouldn't you be in jail?

And I'm not so sure about Trump. He has been cozy with the Clinton's in the past and if he loses he has created a powerful enemy that could take his empire down.

Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/new...article41972739.html
<snip>
Peter Zeidenberg, a former federal prosecutor who handles cases against local, state and federal officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, Scooter Libby, for leaking the covert identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame, said Clinton’s actions may have been foolish but not necessarily illegal.

“If the emails were not marked, it would not be possible – at least not in my view – to establish that Ms. Clinton knowingly mishandled classified information,” he said. “How was she to know that this was classified if it was not marked?”

Didn't know unmarked classified information was actually classified? Really? In her position as Secretary of State? Roll Eyes

If Zeidenberg's defense of her is basically "She was not smart enough to know" then she was never fit to hold a security clearance, much less be POTUS. Cruz or Trump should be able to do something in future debates / campaign ads with this sorry excuse attempting to justify her actions.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2545 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

The controversial cover of “My Turn,” Doug Henwood’s new book about Hillary Clinton.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24233 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Sid Blumenthal, Joe Wilson

Remember Joe Wilson & Valerie Plame ?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...te-dept-deal-making/

Former top Hillary Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Jean-Louis Warnholz are quietly cashing in on State Department intelligence that Clinton received from her adviser Sidney Blumenthal about an energy crisis in Africa.

Top Clinton State Department aide Cheryl Mills is the founder and CEO of BlackIvy Group, a small and mysterious energy investment firm headquartered inside a Microsoft building in the Washington D.C. suburb of Chevy Chase, Maryland.

Jean-Louis Warnholz became the founding principal and managing director of BlackIvy Group in 2013 after three years as a senior adviser to Clinton at the State Department. He previously worked for progressive billionaire George Soros’s Soros Economic Development Fund.

So how did BlackIvy, a brand new firm with no discernible track record of building ports, manage to become an overnight player in the East African energy market?

It turns out Clinton’s former aides had some help from a company called Symbion Power, which was created to profit off rebuilding efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan after the U.S. invasions. Symbion Power happens to be a very good friend of Hillary Clinton’s.

In October 2009, former ambassador Joe Wilson —husband of Bush administration scandal figure Valerie Plame—wrote a memo to Hillary Clinton in his capacity as a director of Symbion Power.

Wilson asked Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal to pass the memo along to Clinton, which he did.

“I am now working with a serious American engineering and construction company, Symbion Power, that has been hugely successful in Iraq and Afghanistan (on fixed cost contracts). It specializes in power plants, substations and transmission towers and lines,” Wilson wrote.

“We think the model is well adapted to Africa and have already begun work on a training center in Tanzania, where we will be bidding on all of the upcoming MCC financed power generation and distribution projects. I have asked Sid to pass a memory stick with a four minute video that explains what Symbion does and how it does it.”

In November 2009, Wilson wrote another memo to Clinton, using Blumenthal as the middle man.

“As I wrote to you earlier, I am a director for Symbion Power and may soon assume more direct responsibility for all of Africa as Symbion expands there from its current operations in Iraq and Afghanistan,” Wilson wrote.

Blumenthal passed the memo along to Hillary Clinton, and Clinton replied with an email that is highly redacted by the State Department.

In July 2011, Wilson, by then chairman of Symbion Africa, sent Clinton an email asking her to intervene in Symbion’s negotiations with General Electric.

Wilson explained that Symbion has “been stymied in our discussions with General Electric over the question of payment guarantees for purchase of the equipment. I know that you mentioned that you were going to call Jeff lmmelt after your trip. When you make that call, I would appreciate your telling him that Symbion, which is already operating a GE plant in Dar can only expand that plant to meet the challenge if GE is prepared to share some of the inherent risk with us and waives the payment guarantee requirement.”

Hillary Clinton visited Tanzania in June 2011. Where did she go to speak? The Symbion Power Plant in Dar Es Salaam

Soon after the speech, Clinton intervened in a business deal between Symbion and GE to help Symbion’s interests in Tanzania.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the HC deleted "personal" emails involve deals like this

The Clintons and their friends got rich off of Hillary Clinton being Sec State.

BTW, Cheryl Mills is on the Board of Directors for the Clinton Foundation

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31523 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
It should be very clear that Hillary did not want her emails found and published because she had a lot to hide.

Good investigators would be trying to tie these emails with State & DoD program approvals, and "contributions" to the Clinton Funds. Unfortunately that takes DoJ subpoena powers.