SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Two months ago, a group of FBI agents sat around a conference table and reviewed the evidence gathered thus far. Each agent was given the opportunity to make or detract from the case for moving forward. At the end of the meeting, it was the consensus of the group to pursue a criminal investigation.

And Clinton is the likely target.

Only one saying this is Napolatono. A group of FBI agents? Who?
Until Comey comes out and announces they are conducting a criminal investigation in this matter it's all wishful thinking.

On another note. I did not donate to any political campaigns this year. Instead I gave Judicial Watch a nice sum a couple months ago.
They have done far more in exposing and pursuing government corruption particularly in this case than anyone would even consider doing on the Republican side.
I would encourage anyone here so inclined to stop by their web site and click the donation button. They are more than deserving.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The shrew is lyin' thru her teeth again.

"Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton sat down with the editorial board of New Hampshire's Conway Daily Sun on Tuesday -- and thanks to conservative columnist Tom McLaughlin, it did not go as smoothly as she would have liked. A question Clinton struggled to answer when it was put to her by George Stephanopoulos on December 6, came back to haunt her Tuesday when McLaughlin asked her about private statements she had made blaming the Benghazi terrorist attack on "an al-Qaeda-like group," while publicly blaming a YouTube video.

She tried to swat away the issue by blaming the "fog of war" and likened the situation to a "40-alarm fire." She also insinuated that the CIA was behind the video narrative even though the acting CIA director claims his CIA intelligence analysts never said the video was a factor.

Sun Columnist Tom McLaughlin said she told an Egyptian diplomat the Benghazi attack was planned and not a protest but that she told family members of the deceased that the attack was the result of a demonstration. He said she then told George Stephanopoulos that she didn't tell the families the attack was a demonstration about a film.

"Somebody is lying," said McLaughlin."Who is it?

Clinton replied, "Not me, that's all I can tell you."

At the time, Clinton said, everyone was emotionally distraught. She said some families didn't know their sons were working for the CIA or were in Benghazi. Clinton said the information she had about the attack was from the intelligence community.

"What happened is people were doing the best they could with information that was changing," said Clinton. "The CIA wrote and approved the talking points that were used. It was also true that from Egypt to Tunisia to Pakistan, the video was the primary spark that was sending people into protesting against our facilities. All of this was happening simultaneously."

Continuing to press, McLaughlin said three family members of the victims said that Clinton told him that the attack was the result of the video and or that the filmmaker should be arrested."

Four different relatives of three separate victims who met with Clinton at Andrews Air Force Base on Sept 14, 2012, have publicly stated that she spoke with them about the video: Patricia Smith (Sean Smith’s mother), Michael Ingmire (Sean Smith’s uncle), Kate Quigley (Glen Doherty’s sister), and Charles Woods (Tyrone Woods’ father). The latter kept written notes from the meeting.

Thanks to a recently released email, we now know that on that same day, a State Department official at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli in Libya warned colleagues in Washington, D.C., to “not conflate” the video with “this well-planned attack by militant extremists.”

Yet that is what Hillary Clinton did -- at least publicly."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2...ie-in-new-hampshire/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
The 13 hour movie is coming out soon, about the Libya killings, should be interesting to see how they handle this with Clinton & Obama.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
The 13 hour movie is coming out soon, about the Libya killings, should be interesting to see how they handle this with Clinton & Obama.

This is going to be all about what happened on the ground at the consulate I'd be surprised if it even mentions Hillary.
Maybe someone here has read the book and give us a insight as to how the book handled it.
But we know hollywood will play loosely with the book particularly if it deals negatively with Hillary.

I would like to see Trump use these parents in political ads targeting Hillary. The parents have been on Fox several times so they are not against getting their message out publicly.
I think it would be very effective.
Same with all of Bills sexual assault victims.
They should all get the podium at the RNC convention.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtonexaminer....ails/article/2579857

A batch of Hillary Clinton's private emails set for release late Thursday evening will contain 45 newly-classified messages, State Department spokesman John Kirby said Thursday.

With the exception of one email, the documents will be classified as "confidential," the lowest level of classification. The remaining email will likely be upgraded to "secret," a higher level, as have a handful of others in previous batches of emails.

"In an effort to process and post as many documents as possible, what you'll see in today's release, the documents will not have fully completed data fields on the FOIA website, but it is searchable as they have been before," Kirby said, referring to the fact that the emails will not include subject lines or information about who sent or received the messages.

how convenient. no subject lines or who sent/received

Also the continued phrasing "newly-classified". Trying to make it appear it was perfectly ok to have these on a private email.

So many people should be fired from the State Dept.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

This is going to be all about what happened on the ground at the consulate I'd be surprised if it even mentions Hillary.
Maybe someone here has read the book and give us a insight as to how the book handled it.
But we know hollywood will play loosely with the book particularly if it deals negatively with Hillary.

I would like to see Trump use these parents in political ads targeting Hillary. The parents have been on Fox several times so they are not against getting their message out publicly.
I think it would be very effective.
Same with all of Bills sexual assault victims.
They should all get the podium at the RNC convention.

The movie clearly establishes that a stand down order was issued. All that needs to be done is find the genesis of that order. follow up the chain of command until someone takes the fall or the finger gets pointed to the right top official. Someone gave that order. Who was it?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would love to see another candidate in a debate with Hillary ask her if she would protect and defend the U.S. and it's people as well as she defended and supported our embassy and its occupants in Benghazi.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
quote:

I would love to see another candidate in a debate with Hillary ask her if she would protect and defend the U.S. and it's people as well as she defended and supported our embassy and its occupants in Benghazi.

^^ Trump has the balls to ask

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10740 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
A former U.S. attorney thinks Hillary Clinton could face a criminal indictment from the FBI within the next 60 days.

Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan, said Clinton's "biggest problem right now" is the open FBI investigation into the contents of her private emails.

"They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff," DiGenova said Tuesday on the "Laura Ingraham Show" radio program. "And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days."

FBI Director James Comey has refused to answer questions about when his agents will wrap up a months-long probe into whether Clinton and her staff mishandled classified information on an unsecured network.

Clinton's campaign has maintained that the investigation is not focused on Clinton herself and is not criminal in nature.

"It's going to be a very complex matter for the Department of Justice, but they're not going to be able to walk away from it," DiGenova said. "They are now at over 1,200 classified emails. And, that's just for the ones we know about from the State Department. That does not include the ones that the FBI is, in fact, recovering from her hard drives."

The former U.S. attorney noted Clinton has yet to be interviewed by the FBI, a step he said will likely occur before agents make their findings public.

But DiGenova warned the decision to charge Clinton personally with a crime lies with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, putting the Obama administration in a difficult political position.

"I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney general. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable," DiGenova said.

"The evidence against the Clinton staff and the secretary is so overwhelming at this point that if, in fact, she chooses not to charge Hillary, they will never be able to charge another federal employee with the negligent handling of classified information," he added. "The intelligence community will not stand for that. They will fight for indictment and they are already in the process of gearing themselves to basically revolt if she refuses to bring charges."

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Years ago I was talking to a business advisor about my recently scuttled business. In a conciliatory tone, he mentioned that most businesses when initiated have little time bombs set by naïve proprietors and careless employees. His job is to find and diffuse those time bombs before they go off. My time bomb exploded before I even knew it was there.

This email thing and the Benghazi mess are Hillary's and the DNC's time bombs. They know where they are and can't diffuse them so they bury them deep to attenuate any damage when they go off. Though Mao-sses Clinton pretends there is no bomb, the FBI has dragged them close to the surface. She won't look at them until they detonate.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
She should really stay away from the whole e-mail thing. Roll Eyes

Public school recruits students to work for Hillary Clinton campaign

Students at Marshwood High School in South Berwick received an email from the Clinton campaign – urging them to sign up for positions as unpaid “fellows”.

“Hillary for New Hampshire is looking for smart, energetic winter fellows who are committed to winning the New Hampshire primary for Hillary Clinton,” read the email from a campaign staffer. “Everyone working on the campaign now started off as a fellow at some point so it is a great way of getting a different skill set whilst helping an important cause.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...linton-campaign.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
How low can she go. Child Labor for Radicals.

"Students at Marshwood High School in South Berwick received an email from the Clinton campaign – urging them to sign up for positions as unpaid “fellows”.

“Hillary for New Hampshire is looking for smart, energetic winter fellows who are committed to winning the New Hampshire primary for Hillary Clinton,” read the email from a campaign staffer. “Everyone working on the campaign now started off as a fellow at some point so it is a great way of getting a different skill set whilst helping an important cause.”

Tim and Elita Galvin were furious that their teenage son had received the solicitation – calling it “disingenuous and sneaky.”

“My son didn’t appreciate being targeted by anybody via his school email for a political campaign,” Mrs. Galvin told me. “I’ll be honest – he’s not a fan of Hillary Clinton to begin with. He’s done his homework and he doesn’t like her.”
LINK

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
I don't see any way that charges could be avoided except through political pressure. The Feds have successfully prosecuted people for accidentally leaving a single sheet of classified documentation on a table, in a gov't facility. Petreus didn't commit anywhere near as severe a crime as Hillary and her staff has. It has to be prosecuted.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Email: Hillary Personally Ordered Aide to Strip Classified Markings Out of Classified Document and Send It "Nonsecure"

Via Hot Air, which I'll link in a moment, Fox News reports that the latest batch of the emails Hillary didn't delete include sixty-six with some degree of classification, which she was sending and receiving illegally.

But it gets worse. Far worse. Smoking gun worse.

All but one of the 66 messages have been labeled "confidential", the lowest level of classification. The remaining email has been labeled as "secret." The total number of classified emails found on Clinton's personal server has risen to 1,340 with the latest release. Seven of those emails have been labeled "secret."

In all, the State Department released 1,262 messages in the early hours of Friday, making up almost 2,900 pages of emails. Unlike in previous releases, none of the messages were searchable in the department's online reading room by subject, sender or recipient.

I don't know what significance that has. But....

[O]ne email thread from June 2011 appears to include Clinton telling her top adviser Jake Sullivan to send secure information through insecure means.

In response to Clinton's request for a set of since-redacted talking points, Sullivan writes, "They say they've had issues sending secure fax. They're working on it." Clinton responds "If they can't, turn into nonpaper [with] no identifying heading and send nonsecure."

They had trouble sending classified information via a secure fax. So, Clinton told him, just strip out the classified warnings in the header, turn it into "nonpaper" (that is, scan it so it can be sent in email), and send it "nonsecure."

This sentence is Hillary Clinton explicitly ordering an underling to violate the most basic laws of confidential information, namely, that classified information cannot be sent except on classified channels.

Of course, Hillary's private email server was not a classified channel, but she still wanted the convenience of email, so it appears she routinely ordered people to take classified documents -- physical documents, which were specifically not electronic in order to prevent wide nonsecure transmission via email -- and make them "nonpaper" and send them "nonsecure."

This does not appear to be some innovation she's suggesting here -- the flatness of the order, with an air of "do what we usually do," strongly suggests this was the normal course of business in the House of Clinton.

But we don't have to go that far: What we now have in our hands is smoking-gun proof of a felony, and not a felony about sex, but instead a felony about the national security of the United States.

Remember that Hillary has always offered the lawyerly limitation that she sent no information "marked classified through her email.

Well, here we have her ordering Jake Sullivan to strip out those markings.

If the FBI does not indict Clinton, two things follow:

1. There is no longer any law against the selling or transmission of classified information.

2. There is no longer any rule of law in the United States of America, and, the United States being conceived as a place of laws not men, there is then no longer any United States of America, either.

There is simply a rogue gang that has all of the heavy guns, cowing the rest of the populace into compliance.

More at Hot Air, including screenshots of the email chain in question.
http://hotair.com/archives/201...il-without-markings/

Correction: A commenter points out the FBI doesn't indict people; the DOJ does. The FBI can merely present findings.

Well, in that case, I demand the FBI at least scream bloody murder when Loretta Lynch does what we all know Loretta Lynch is going to do.

Their institutional honor, and institutional credibility, depends on at least that.

"Non-Paper:" Rhomboid writes:

ace, though the context here clearly indicates it is *not* the use of the term intended, "non-paper" is a guvamint/State term for a draft version of a memo or proposal, intended to have some sort of informal or deniable status. That is, it's a formal sort of trial balloon. But as I said, in this context it clearly seems to be a reference to actual physical paper, fax, vs. electronic version.

Next Step? I wonder if Hillary will next claim that she wasn't the person with primary control of her email, and that this must have been done from some underling (who she won't name).

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/360951.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I haven't seen any statements that claim the contents of one of her emails were classified at the time, yet; so far everything has been classified now. The flash drive is another issue entirely. Those are the bane of Information Assurance folks, and a major EKMS trouble

You must have missed it because there is direct evidence that information classified at the time was sent to Hillary on her private server by her accomplices, I mean her aides.

Further there is now an e-mail exchange in which she tells her aides to remove headings so that classified information can be faxed.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
See my post yesterday afternoon about Joe DiGenova, who is a heavy hitter criminal attorney in DC. The FBI pro's and Intelligence pro's will raise so much hell, Lynch won't survive.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If there's a smoking gun and not Vince Fosters:

quote:
Game, set, match on 'classified' emails? Bombshell email shows Hillary Clinton telling aide to take 'secure' information and 'send nonsecure'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-send-nonsecure.html

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
She's guilty of several crimes, mishandling classified docs, conspiracy to commit espionage (by sending classified info with no protection, from unsecure sources), theft from the American people (metadata and missing emails), selling influence (Clinton Foundation), Perjury, etc. I'm no lawyer, and I don't have access to all the information, but even I can see that there is tons of evidence to support a conviction on several charges. Just the perjury which is obvious to everyone, disqualifies her from holding public office at the least.

She should be spending the rest of her corrupt, unethical life in Leavenworth.

But the worst I see happening, she gets convicted, then pardoned, so all she loses is her chance at the White House.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's gonna leave a mark.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
I haven't seen any statements that claim the contents of one of her emails were classified at the time, yet; so far everything has been classified now. The flash drive is another issue entirely. Those are the bane of Information Assurance folks, and a major EKMS trouble

You must have missed it because there is direct evidence that information classified at the time was sent to Hillary on her private server by her accomplices, I mean her aides.

Further there is now an e-mail exchange in which she tells her aides to remove headings so that classified information can be faxed.

If you looked deeper than the first page, you'd see where it has been highlighted that there were at least two items found on her email server that had a classification label.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post