SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Bill was a good liar because he actually gave a rats ass about how the people perceived him and what his legacy would be. Hillary is just simply entitled and she could give a rats ass what you or I or anyone else for that matter thinks. She believes and perhaps correctly that she has enough votes to be elected regardless of what she does. Perception is in no way reality to her.

BJ is an exceptionally good liar because he is a rare combination of very high intelligence, charisma and totally devoid of any semblance of morals or principles.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Fox News saying a source tells them Joe Biden will enter the race.

And this from Representative Brendan Boyle:

"I have a very good source close to Joe that tells me VP Biden will run for Prez"

Boyle is a freshman in Congress. Guess who he beat in the Dem primary ? Marjorie Margolies

Marjorie Margolies happens to be Chelsea Clinton’s mother-in-law

http://hotair.com/archives/201...news-bidens-running/

Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:
That's impossible, she's said several times that she never sent ANY classified material via her private email server.

Although I've yet to hear an explanation of how a Secretary of State can do their job while never exchanging anything that's classified.

I think you answered your own question.

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
From JALLEN:

quote:
BJ is an exceptionally good liar because he is a rare combination of very high intelligence, charisma and totally devoid of any semblance of morals or principles.

I think that is an excellent definition of a psychopath.

I often thought that we were lucky William Jefferson was so distracted by females, undoubtedly he could have caused much more damage with more time available.

A good thing also that he only turned his attention to staying in power until it was too late. Given the hold he had on the liberal’s emotions he could have sold Hillary as his successor while he was still in office.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Fox News saying a source tells them Joe Biden will enter the race.

And other sources, including Ed Klein, are saying that Hillary is begging for a meeting with Barry, and he turns her down every time. They are priming Shotgun Joe.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16828 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile... A source close to Biden says "I think it's fair to say something will break this week."
http://hotair.com/headlines/ar...ill-break-this-week/

Do you smell that...? That's the smell of fear, and Axe Body Spray

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Huh. So maybe Hill didn't put Biden's bid away with her "strong" showing at the debate?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Hilz is going to pissed when she loses another nomination. And it will be to this guy:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Meanwhile... A source close to Biden says "I think it's fair to say something will break this week."
Hopefully, it's Hil-Bot which will break.

Then, we recycle.

You know, to keep our carbon footprint up the ass of the Dims.

Posts: 108126 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
From JALLEN:

quote:

I think that is an excellent definition of a psychopath.
Exactly. That definition JALLEN provided could apply to WJC 'or' Ted Bundy.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
A source close to Biden says "I think it's fair to say something will break this week."

Interesting timing. Hillary is before the Benghazi committee on Thursday, Gowdy is under the gun to produce something or shut up and go away.

Obama ran cover for Hillary just last week on national tv and the FBI is very pissed off about it. Biden is standing just off stage left barely behind the curtain. The Washington Times mistakenly ran a article confirming Biden's entry into the race and then pulled it almost instantly.
Yes, it's going to be a interesting week.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that is interesting. Don't announce right after Hill managed to knock a bunch of singles off of the big yellow tee at the debate, announce after she faces a series of righteously hostile questions supported (one hopes) by an organized presentation of evidence in a committee hearing. That would make sense.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Bill was a good liar because he actually gave a rats ass about how the people perceived him and what his legacy would be. Hillary is just simply entitled and she could give a rats ass what you or I or anyone else for that matter thinks. She believes and perhaps correctly that she has enough votes to be elected regardless of what she does. Perception is in no way reality to her.

In other words he is a ....Sociopath. I concur. I'm just totally disgusted that so many Americans hold him in high regard. He should be reviled and shunned by the American people as the scumbag he is.

Posts: 2476 | Registered: January 21, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxbusiness.com/bus...inton-emails-server/

DOJ Officials Fear Foreign Telecoms Hacked Clinton Emails, Server

Officials close to the matter at the Department of Justice are concerned the emails Hillary Clinton sent from her personal devices while overseas on business as U.S. Secretary of State were breached by foreign telecoms in the countries she visited—a list which includes China.

“Her emails could have easily been hacked into by telecoms in these countries. They got the emails first, and then routed them back to her home server. They could have hacked into both,” one Justice Department official close to the matter says.

Another Justice Department official adds: “Those telecommunications companies over there often have government workers in there. That telecom in that foreign country could then follow the trail of emails back to her server in the U.S. and break into the server” remotely over the Internet.

At various points in this process, there were multiple entry points to hack into Clinton’s server to steal information, as well as eavesdrop, the Justice Department officials say.

This is the first indication that officials at the Justice Department are concerned that foreign telecom workers may have broken into Clinton’s emails and home server. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is currently investigating the national security issues surrounding Clinton’s emails and server.

The Justice Department officials also used the words “reckless", “stunning,” and “unbelievable” in discussing the controversy swirling around Clinton’s use of a private, nongovernment email account, as well as her use of a personal Blackberry (BBRY), an Apple (AAPL) iPad, and home server while U.S. Secretary of State. The officials did not indicate they have any knowledge of a breach at this point.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
The officials did not indicate they have any knowledge of a breach at this point.

This is the most important sentence in the entire report. The rest is just filler.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
So Brumhillary testifies on Benghazi tomorrow.

Will it be

1. Toreadors sticking and stabbing and weakening the cow before the matador gives the coup de grace or

2. A slaughterhouse where the cow takes a bolt to the brain and falls dead, or

3. A cow munching fresh grass and emitting vast mounts of greenhouse gases?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, based on what I read from Gowdy's letter to Cummings, that he will use his experience as a federal prosecutor and go all out to get to Hillary. Let the dog off his leash and go for the throat. Use her weaknesses to his advantage.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16828 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I wish someone would punch Cummings right in the damned face. He is such a dishonest piece of shit. Gowdy gave a great opening statement with facts that are undeniable. Cummings came next and shat all over it with bullshit delusions and deliberate lies. He's up there pontificating with so much self-righteous horseshit that I find it difficult to not punch myself in the dick.

I. Hate. Democrats.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30574 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
If Gowdy's bite is anything like his bark, it is going to be a tough day for the God Damned Commies.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Gowdy gave a great opening statement with facts that are undeniable. Cummings came next and shat all over it with bullshit delusions and deliberate lies.

I agree; the difference between the two couldn't have been more stark.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Report This Post