SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Methinks the fix is in.

I don't see the president putting himself out there this way if an indictment was coming down. The embarrassment from vouching for the honesty and integrity of an indicted criminal is not something Obama would be pleased about. Hope I'm wrong.

Link

Excerpt:

"From bitter rivals to then allies and colleagues, President Obama plans to tell the story of how he eventually warmed up to Clinton – to make the case that the country should too. Obama and Clinton will appear together for the first time this campaign cycle on Tuesday, where they will show of a new phase of their storied relationship: co-dependents. Clinton's chances of winning the White House hinge on rallying Obama's coalition Roll Eyes to her cause. Obama's legacy depends on her success. Eight years after they spent millions tearing each other down in pursuit of the White House, they will now spend countless words and four months selling each other to the public."

I called this a while back when he endorsed her for President.
No way a sitting President would endorse someone for President if there was even a hint of a possibility of indictment on the horizon.
It is that simple.
Hillary will be our next President. This will be seen as nothing more than a strong woman over coming a large attempt to be held down and why she would make a great President

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25517 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, that's pathetic. If you want to declare defeat, do it elsewhere. I don't want to hear that stuff in this forum. It's pointless and depressing and you don't know what's going to happen, anymore than the rest of us, but one thing for sure, and that's that you want it to be bad. If you didn't, you wouldn't be laying that shit down in here.

Try having some faith. Try taking a positive outlook. If there's trouble, it will be here soon enough on its own, won't it?

Posts: 108087 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5782 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
^^^

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It is bad enough that we know we are not going to get true justice (most politicians and almost every single lobbyist tried and convicted of treason, then deported) don't ruin today fretting over what you think isn't going to happen. You may be right, she may not get thrown in the clink like she deserves (well okay, the whole venal Clinton family probably deserves a lot worse than that, but we won't go there - tar and feathers has gone out of fashion), heck she might even get elected, but let's leave the defeatist attitude until it happens, if it happens.

Me, I'm holding out hope that Bill pushes her in front of a bus hoping to take the heat off, gets caught doing it, and gets sent to the clink for that (even though some might say it was medal worthy).

Enjoy your Fourth!

Posts: 6954 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Methinks the fix is in.

I don't see the president putting himself out there this way if an indictment was coming down. The embarrassment from vouching for the honesty and integrity of an indicted criminal is not something Obama would be pleased about. Hope I'm wrong.

Link

Excerpt:

"From bitter rivals to then allies and colleagues, President Obama plans to tell the story of how he eventually warmed up to Clinton – to make the case that the country should too. Obama and Clinton will appear together for the first time this campaign cycle on Tuesday, where they will show of a new phase of their storied relationship: co-dependents. Clinton's chances of winning the White House hinge on rallying Obama's coalition Roll Eyes to her cause. Obama's legacy depends on her success. Eight years after they spent millions tearing each other down in pursuit of the White House, they will now spend countless words and four months selling each other to the public."

I called this a while back when he endorsed her for President.
No way a sitting President would endorse someone for President if there was even a hint of a possibility of indictment on the horizon.
It is that simple.
Hillary will be our next President. This will be seen as nothing more than a strong woman over coming a large attempt to be held down and why she would make a great President
The Judas Kiss.

https://youtu.be/FcFlp6kl508

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, that's pathetic. If you want to declare defeat, do it elsewhere. I don't want to hear that stuff in this forum. It's pointless and depressing and you don't know what's going to happen, anymore than the rest of us, but one thing for sure, and that's that you want it to be bad. If you didn't, you wouldn't be laying that shit down in here.

Try having some faith. Try taking a positive outlook. If there's trouble, it will be here soon enough on its own, won't it?

I agree we won't know for sure until it happens. I thought there was no way Obama was going to get elected a second time but look what happened there.
As for wanting Hillary to be President no way no how but there is a bit of being realistic about it. From the past two elections, fast and furious, Bengazi, the e-mails, and so on the majority of the voting populace just does not care and that saddens me.
We have quite possibly the two worst candidates to ever run for office to choose from faith is dwindling in the guy admittedly.
Maybe a glimmer of hope will come from this election, maybe not.
But one still needs to be realistic and not be caught of guard of the dire consequences of this election.
Granted I am fairly young but I am not sure in my life we have ever faced such a serious debacle of one person were to be elected.
We've made it through Obama but this next one is a game changer with the Supreme Court in the shape that it is.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25517 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
But one still needs to be realistic and not be caught of guard of the dire consequences of this election.
No fucking shit, Captain Obvious. Do I strike you as some kind of naive chump?

It's very simple- keep your gloom-and-doom to yourself in this forum, You're depressing the crap out of your fellow members, and lectures about preparing for bad news are utterly pointless.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108087 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
^^^

I have a house and a bucket of water.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31553 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I agree we won't know for sure until it happens. I thought there was no way Obama was going to get elected a second time but look what happened there.
As for wanting Hillary to be President no way no how but there is a bit of being realistic about it. From the past two elections, fast and furious, Bengazi, the e-mails, and so on the majority of the voting populace just does not care and that saddens me.
We have quite possibly the two worst candidates to ever run for office to choose from faith is dwindling in the guy admittedly.
Maybe a glimmer of hope will come from this election, maybe not.
Granted I am fairly young but I am not sure in my life we have ever faced such a serious debacle of one person were to be elected.
We've made it through Obama but this next one is a game changer with the Supreme Court in the shape that it is.

You also lost a steak dinner, best I recall. Malone's, I believe it was.

Heed the boss, lose the gloom and doom, Trump will deliver.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37132 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Don't forget one of their main tactics is to beat you down using their tools of the media. The point is to overwhelm you and make you think it's a fait acompli. You give up. The win by default.

It's no coinkadink that the media is full of these stories the past few days. Why? Because the witch just testified to the FBI. They MUST drive the narrative. The narrative is that she had been victorious and you should coptiulate and fall in line.

Fuck that.

She's treasonous, a thief, and a true danger to the Republic. If she is given a pass? You can bet it will not go away. Not every Agent or DOJ investigator is bought and paid for. Everyone knows she's guilty. So let's play the game shall we??

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Don't forget one of their main tactics is to beat you down using their tools of the media. The point is to overwhelm you and make you think it's a fait acompli. You give up. The win by default.

It's no coinkadink that the media is full of these stories the past few days. Why? Because the witch just testified to the FBI. They MUST drive the narrative. The narrative is that she had been victorious and you should coptiulate and fall in line.

Fuck that.

She's treasonous, a thief, and a true danger to the Republic. If she is given a pass? You can bet it will not go away. Not every Agent or DOJ investigator is bought and paid for. Everyone knows she's guilty. So let's play the game shall we??

Excellent points.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37132 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've posted this meme before and I am going to post it again...I've sent it several times to family that are saying they "just can't vote for Trump" and that if Hill "don't get charged" it won't matter anyway...she will win so it really doesn't matter...
Black...I'm not saying you fall into this category...but if every Republican votes in this election that sat out the last because they didn't like Romney...we will NOT have that harpy in the People's House...we WILL have Trump...

That woman's election is not a "done deal" if the Republicans do their duty as citizens and vote to keep that harpy from being elected...

Keep the faith and just let all these distractions steel your reserve to keep "it" out of the White House...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I don't know how anything so significant could drag on so long without something happening, one way or the other. It seems the longer "they" "wait" as the election closes in, it will be exponentially politically harder for the good guys to do anything. And don't forget, people who go against the clinton machine automatically put themselves into a higher risk category for becoming victims of foul play.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8748 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
I don't know how anything so significant could drag on so long without something happening, one way or the other. It seems the longer "they" "wait" as the election closes in, it will be exponentially politically harder for the good guys to do anything. And don't forget, people who go against the clinton machine automatically put themselves into a higher risk category for becoming victims of foul play.

Because its the game of high stakes politics and they dont think like you oe I.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
They don't "think"--they "scheme" and "plot".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:

Because its the game of high stakes politics and they dont think like you oe I.

If the FBI recommends charges would you rather that be announced this afternoon (gratifying for us) or say the first of September or even October so it will still be in the news cycle at election time?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I think Comey knows enough by now that she can't be allowed to be President. She's been compromised by foreign governments hostile to this country by her server being hacked.

In addition she's compromised herself by selling access through the Clinton Foundation.
Every rock the FBI turns over there's another slimy creature that needs to be looked into that's what's taking so long.

I think we are going to hear something from Comey soon. It will be enough to ruin her campaign but it will still be a ongoing investigation.

Now Huma has revealed Hillary had often put her daily schedule in the burn basket.
Yet another thing they have to investigate. Pandora's box has been opened on the Clinton's and it will take months if not years to close the box and get rid of the stench.

If they were going to clear her it would already be done.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8554 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they were going to clear her it would already be done.

BOOM!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I think Comey knows enough by now that she can't be allowed to be President.

Is that something he decides or is he investigating criminal wrong doing?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13421 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post