SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Actually unless they have something that is the smoking gun today will be a big press day for Hil and she'll walk away looking like the woman that stood up to the bad old white men (R)

Perhaps they should have delayed this until after or closer to the elections, it does nothing but give her press,

The people for her think it's a witch hunt, the ones against her will never believe her regardless

I'm not saying she's innocent or didn't violate the letter of the law however she's a D, and with a D potus and a D AG, nothing is going to happen to her except a big day in the news claiming to have been maligned for doing nothing wrong by the R trying desperately to derail her ascendancy to the throne.

Trey better have his shidt together and have something good or it's probably going to be a Hillary win.

Posts: 23648 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
Cummings was assigned to the committee specifically for that purpose. Obfuscate and help maintain the narrative that it is the angry republicans attacking BCW. He doesn't represent his constituents, or exercise any integrity.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Every time I open a browser window watch the live feed, I hear her voice, the screen goes black, my computer locks up, and I have to reboot to get control to my computer again.

From this I conclude two things

1. She is a witch and should be burned at the stake.

2. I should be grateful for this, for as Solonius from Spartacus said, "... sound of [her] oratory causes skull to ache."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Well.... yes. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24193 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
65,000 emails over four years and its not how you did business?

quote:
Foxnews.com

Hillary Clinton, responding to controversy over the contents of her recently released emails, revealed to the House hearing Thursday investigating the Benghazi attack that she did not actually have a computer in her office while secretary of state -- and generally did not use email to conduct government business.

The puzzling comments before the Benghazi congressional committee came even as she lamented that diplomacy is still being conducted in a 19th-century way.

The former State Department leader tried to downplay questions about what her emails did and did not show by claiming much of her work was done over phone, in person and other ways.

"I didn't conduct the business that I did primarily on email," she said, adding that she generally did not email during the day.

HOLALA

(Her Other Lies At Link Above)

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
And over half the emails are supposedly not work related. Really? Can't imagine anyone buying that nonsense. I'm really hoping that the FBI ends up releasing ALL the emails they recover from that server. It's long past time charges were filed against her. Not holding my breath it'll ever happen, but I'm optimistically hopeful.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I just checked my SENT email folder. A little over 13,000 in the past 4 years. Assuming about an equal number received, I'm barely at 1/3 of hers, and I use it a lot.

Posts: 8975 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch! She is already caught in an outright lie about the characterization as "unsolicited emails". She asked repeatedly for more info from the sources.

Clearly, no Hillary supporter will be swayed by this, it is like a mind-control cult. But any remaining unbiased voters will certainly be swayed by seeing a sleazy politician caught in outright lying.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/1...s&utm_term=ijamerica

Congresswoman shows a pile of Hillary emails during the hearing.

Posts: 13757 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ugh...who is this disgusting woman Sanchez who is slobbering all over herself as she kisses Hillary's ass? Democrats really are despicable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30499 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

But, but, but, she didn't even have a computer in her office!

<cough> BULLSHIT<cough>

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20328 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24193 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
The leftist sites are exploding, simultaneously,about the 124page document from the democRats.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Been watching most of this. It's a push to me. She's prepared and experienced in defending her positions. There is nothing here that would change anyone's mind one way or the other.

If all the other republicans would have yielded their time to Gowdy and allowed him to keep punching I think we would have had our "You can't handle the truth"! moment.
She clearly holds a special disdain for Gowdy and he knows how to get under her skin with his line of questioning.

Obviously Gowdy has no knock out punch to deliver so this is over. Hillary skates and very possibly right into the White House.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8546 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Hilz skates is likely. But for the EMail server and classified emails (which developed after this committee formed), what did she really do other than neglect the security for her Ambassador? Other than negligence, I don't see her going to jail because she ignored her guy in a war zone's pleas for help.

But this is a great example on how she is unfit to lead.

The Republicans better get their shit together, and nominate a person all R's, and a majority of independents can get behind and vote FOR. 2012 proved that just having a reason to not vote for the other guy isn't enough to get people to the ballot.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The media will be trumpeting her success and the committee's failure to prove a damn thing other than it's a partisan attack.
Her campaign is going to become a rolling thunder with the media in full force behind it now.
The clock is ticking and things are really going to ramp up going forward after this hearing is over.
Trump is going to be battling a vicious attack from the democrats and a equally vicious attack from the republicans.
Going to be tough to come out of that still on top. It's still early and everyone has been growling and occasionally snapping at each other. The real attacks haven't even begun yet.
But it's coming soon.

I have said this before and I firmly believe it. The only way Hillary goes down is if there's a sucker punch that no one see's coming. It won't come from the Benghazi committee and it won't come from the FBI.
It will come from some unheard of third party who does a data dump much like the Ashley Madison dump.
Something that's totally unfiltered and unredacted and in plain view of the American public.
Yeah, good luck with that... Frown

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8546 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
Was the report that there was a "team" battle ready, poised to fly in from a nearby air field during the attack and were ordered to "stand down" ever proven not true? If true, wonder why she is not being questioned on who issued the order and why.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
According to Bernie, I should be sick and damn tired of hearing about her e-mails. Sorry...just relaying to y'all what I've been told I should be feeling.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Carpe Diem
posted Hide Post
"Florida congressman Alcee Hastings, a longtime friend of both Bill and Hillary Clinton, attended Thursday's hearing to support the former secretary of state."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...idential-runner.html

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Hilbot: 'I've lost more sleep than all of you put together'

Lost more than Sean Smiths mother? Bitch!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6227 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post