SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think she'll skate, no is held accountable these days. I hope I am wrong but when so many voters do not trust her, how in the hell can she be a leading d'crat contender and polls showing her leading republican candidates?

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Gowdy letter with the Emails it includes makes it clear that his investigation has gone past the OP comments, it is no longer only about the felonious handling of classified information, which certainly happened, emails containing TS-SI/TK/HUMINT in SAP and SCI categories were in fact exchanged by Hillary and associates over an unsecure email system.

But going further some of the email content disclosed was about other activities requiring investigation.
The exchanges with Blumenthal about Osprey Security Systems and similar activities almost certainly violated the law.
Further, it seems that Hillary involved herself in the activities of the Clinton Foundation including donations to the foundation from entities involved with matters needing State Dept approvals.

Bill Clinton has said by the way, that when Hillary is POTUS the Clinton Slush Fund will no longer accept donations from foreign governments.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This report smells a bit. I wonder if the Clinton Team is pulling some tricks (just my super sensitive anti-Clinton leanings).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...trying-blackmail-us/

Major Bradley Podliska was fired from the Benghazi committee. He is saying that he was fired because he had too many scruples to participate in a “partisan investigation” into Clinton’s work at the State Department.

The committee is taking a completely opposite position:

“One reason, among others, for which the employee was terminated was his repeated efforts, of his own volition, to develop and direct Committee resources to a PowerPoint ‘hit piece’ on members of the Obama Administration – including Secretary Clinton – that bore no relationship whatsoever to the Committee’s current investigative tone, focus or investigative plan,” according to the committee’s statement.

“Thus, directly contrary to his brand new assertion, the employee actually was terminated, in part, because he himself manifested improper partiality and animus in his investigative work,” the statement continues. “The Committee vigorously denies all of his allegations.

Moreover, once legally permitted to do, the Committee stands ready to prove his termination was legal, justified, and warranted – on multiple levels.”

The Dems will have a great time w this. The timing is very suspicious. Just after Elijah Cummings proposes to dissolve the committee because he claims it is a partisan witch hunt, this guy comes along.

And just before HC testifies to the committee. hmmm

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I think she'll skate, no is held accountable these days. I hope I am wrong but when so many voters do not trust her, how in the hell can she be a leading d'crat contender and polls showing her leading republican candidates?

You obviously forgot that Obama was elected in the first place after information came out about his radical anti-American mentor/minister Jeremiah Wright or his domestic terrorist buddy Bill Ayers. Or the fact that the American people re-elected Obama.

Posts: 2476 | Registered: January 21, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The clintons are the living dead of politicians and the demo party probably wants to move on. It's rewarding to see it'll be democrats who take them down. Hillary has got to be as much of bills legacy as biden is to obama. Being consummate politicians I hope they fight an epic Holitacker to the end- hillary won't be back in 2020.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Clintons and friends have been engaged in some very unsavory hustling for money using Hillary’s official position and her hopes for the Presidency. Soon this may be viewed as a problem for all Democrats.

I think the Democrats are trying very hard to keep this from breaking out in a public intraparty fight.
The Obama wing and the Clinton wing detest each other but are really the old guard now, the rest of the party is worried about the 2016 elections including the congressional races.

Neither Obama nor the Clintons are ready to retire peacefully and of course the POTUS has the upper hand until his last minute in office. But also remember that very few of the Whitehouse Obamaites have much political future after his term ends.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Obama wing and the Clinton wing detest each other but are really the old guard now[.]

This. Both camps seem to think they've "waited their turn and it's their turn now", a bit ironically in Obama's case. Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone popped up among the Dems who wanted a leadership role and could make the case that both the Clintonistas and the Obamaites (as well as the perennial pointless pissing matches between their camps, and their neverending baggage) are obsolete and should be discarded?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This may be a Post Script to the Original Post:
“FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message”
since the POTUS has determined that national security was not endangered.

We all remember that when Obama determined that there was not “smidgen” of evidence that the IRS had committed any crime; the FBI said that they couldn’t find any wrong doing. So I would not be surprised to find the DoJ backing off from Emailgate.
Of course the FOIA work will continue.

President Barack Obama said Sunday that Mrs. Clinton’s personal email set-up didn’t endanger national security

President Barack Obama said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server was a mistake, but that U.S. national security hadn’t been endangered.
In his first extensive remarks on the controversy that has roiled the Democratic presidential primary, Mr. Obama said on CBS’s “60 Minutes” program on Sunday that questions about Mrs. Clinton’s email arrangement were legitimate.
“It is important for her to answer these questions to the satisfaction of the American public,” Mr. Obama told CBS’s Steve Kroft.
“When we’re in these offices, we have to be more sensitive and stay as far away from the line as possible when it comes to how we handle information, how we handle our own personal data. And, you know, she made a mistake. She has acknowledged it,” the president said.
At the same, Mr. Obama said her email arrangement didn’t put the U.S. at risk and said the issue had been politicized.
“The fact that for the last three months this is all that’s been spoken about is an indication that we’re in presidential political season,” he said. “I can tell you that this is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

posted Hide Post
Well,if Obama said it,we know it is true.Even the Democrats are sick of this dog pile of a President.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Obummer will let her off.

Retired AF Pilot
NRA Life Member
Garand Collectors Association
NRA Pistol Instructor

Posts: 55 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Registered: November 30, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama has done more to harm our national security than Hillary. He isn't going to let her have that honor. It's his.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...-total-amateur-hour/

From an AP story:

One cyber-security expert quoted in the piece described Clinton’s server as “total amateur hour.”

Clinton’s server, which handled her personal and State Department correspondence, appeared to allow users to connect openly over the Internet to control it remotely, according to detailed records compiled in 2012.

Experts said the Microsoft remote desktop service wasn’t intended for such use without additional protective measures, and was the subject of U.S. government and industry warnings at the time over attacks from even low-skilled intruders.

Records show that Clinton additionally operated two more devices on her home network in Chappaqua, New York, that also were directly accessible from the Internet.

One contained similar remote-control software that also has suffered from security vulnerabilities, known as Virtual Network Computing, and the other appeared to be configured to run websites.

The AP exclusively reviewed numerous records from an Internet “census” by an anonymous hacker-researcher, who three years ago used unsecured devices to scan hundreds of millions of Internet Protocol addresses for accessible doors, called “ports.”

Using a computer in Serbia, the hacker scanned Clinton’s basement server in Chappaqua at least twice, in August and December 2012. It was unclear whether the hacker was aware the server belonged to Clinton, although it identified itself as providing email services for clintonemail.com. The results are widely available online.

Remote-access software allows users to control another computer from afar. The programs are usually operated through an encrypted connection — called a virtual private network, or VPN. But Clinton’s system appeared to accept commands directly from the Internet without such protections.

“That’s total amateur hour,” said Marc Maiffret, who has founded two cyber security companies.

He said permitting remote-access connections directly over the Internet would be the result of someone choosing convenience over security or failing to understand the risks. “Real enterprise-class security, with teams dedicated to these things, would not do this,” he said.

The government and security firms have published warnings about allowing this kind of remote access to Clinton’s server.

The same software was targeted by an infectious Internet worm, known as Morta, which exploited weak passwords to break into servers. The software also was known to be vulnerable to brute-force attacks that tried password combinations until hackers broke in, and in some cases it could be tricked into revealing sensitive details about a server to help hackers formulate attacks.

“An attacker with a low skill level would be able to exploit this vulnerability,” said the Homeland Security Department’s U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team in 2012, the same year Clinton’s server was scanned.

At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
^^^
I think it's safe to assume that every email that was ever housed on that server has been read by the Chinese, Russians, and probably the rest of the world. I envision the president of Nauru wallpapering his bathroom with State Department emails. What a joke.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5286 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Report This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
... “I can tell you that this is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.” ( - Barack Obama )
How the hell would he know?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2110 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Relax, be calm, move along, there is nothing to see here.

The POTUS for whom I am sure we all have nothing but the greatest respect and in whom I am certain we all place great confidence, has personally assured us that; despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Hillary Clinton has not endangered national security.

She is at the very most guilty of a minor mistake, and of course we all make mistakes.

posted Hide Post
quote:
How the hell would he know?

Barack the magnificent knows all and sees all, he also writes the Executive Orders covering most of the non-military classified information laws.
So I guess he feels that he can define National Security in any way that he pleases.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
... “I can tell you that this is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.” ( - Barack Obama )

Well, he wouldn't want to give the credit to Hillary when he, himself, Zero the WonderPutz has done more than any other person, ever, to endanger America’s national security.

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24279 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaaron11:
^^^
I think it's safe to assume that every email that was ever housed on that server has been read by the Chinese, Russians, and probably the rest of the world. I envision the president of Nauru wallpapering his bathroom with State Department emails. What a joke.

I think I read where Nauru had bought cheap HP printers. There is no way one would last long enough to print all those e-mails.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
New poll shows Hillary losing to any top-tier Republican...

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ctable-than-clinton/

Vice President Joe Biden trails Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, yet he looks more electable than the former secretary of state against top Republicans.

As Democrats prepare for their first debate Tuesday evening, the latest Fox News national poll finds little movement in the primary. Clinton remains the front-runner among Democratic primary voters (45 percent), with Bernie Sanders (25 percent) and Biden (19 percent) behind her by about 20 percentage points. That's almost identical to where things stood three weeks ago.

Lincoln Chafee, Larry Lessig, Martin O'Malley, and Jim Webb each receive 1 percent or less.

Biden, who has yet to announce his candidacy, was invited to participate in the debate if he were to make it official; Lessig was not invited.

In hypothetical 2016 matchups with top-tier Republicans, Clinton trails all the Republicans tested. She trails Ben Carson by 11 points and Donald Trump by 5 points. Jeb Bush has a 4-point edge over Clinton, while Carly Fiorina is up by 3 points.

Biden fares better. He leads Trump by 13 points and tops Bush by 5 points. Biden is preferred over both Fiorina and Carson by 4 points. And Biden narrowly bests Marco Rubio by 1 point.

Though Clinton still dominates the Democratic primary race, the new poll confirms a significant decline in her support since summer. In June, her lead over Sanders was double what it is today (61 percent Clinton vs. 15 percent Sanders). And instead of trailing Trump by 5 points, she topped him by 17 points. Clinton was also up by 6 points over Fiorina then, while she's down by 3 now.

Contrary to the chatter from some pundits, party "trumps" gender. Women are more inclined to back the Democrat over Fiorina whether it is Clinton (+7 points) or Biden (+12 points). Men are more likely to back Fiorina over Clinton by 14 points, yet Fiorina's edge narrows to 5 points over Biden.

How would the 2016 contest look if Biden were to pick Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren as his running mate? Voters prefer a Biden-Warren ticket over both a Trump-Fiorina ticket (48-42 percent) and a Bush-Rubio combo (45-43 percent).

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 1,004 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from October 10-12, 2015. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points for all registered voters, 5 points for Democratic primary voters and 4 points for the head-to-head match-ups.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post