SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Trey Gowdy sends Elijah Cummings a very blunt letter.

link to the letter is in the first para of this article:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...e-libya_1042610.html
Lets cut to the chase and try and be honest and accurate. Elijah Cummings is an illiterate, racist, buffoon. He hasn't written a letter or spoken a word to anyone regarding this topic that wasn't provided to him by the White House. He's simply incapable of coherent, independent thought. He's nothing more than a product of an affirmative action system that promotes based on skin tone without any value placed upon ability or intellect, and would protect the black man squatting in our White House regardless what criminal activities that black man condones or participates in. Elijah Cummings is the poster child for what's wrong with Washington in specific, and this country in general.

It will however be interesting to watch how the MSM handles Gowdy's letter given the information included in it. My bet, they sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible, and try and totally ignore it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You should read that letter, carefully, to get a feel for what is really going on behind closed doors, for years.

For anyone that has not read the letter as JALLEN suggested, please do so.

Mostly the best bits are not T. Gowdy’s opinion they are quotes from the emails. Gowdy makes few conclusions, he leaves those to us, and in other words this is all documented.
The letter is a preemptive strike against the Democrat selective “leakers” and a very good one.

Blumenthal is clearly facing very serious charges; he has enemies at top levels at the Whitehouse and no friends.
I would very much like to have been present at the first confrontation between Sid and Hill when she found out that he had turned over this amount of information. Of course Blumenthal has no clearance, so the exchange of TS info between these two is very serious, regardless of method, and he was hacked.

Hillary will have a very hard time explaining this away even to her supporters.

The sad part for our Country is that the Benghazi episode Gowdy is investigating is but a small part of this worthless female’s tenure at State, we can be sure that there is a lot more buried in those emails.

Hillary of course is the “World’s Smartest Woman” imagine the damage she could have done had she been stupid.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
You should read that letter, carefully, to get a feel for what is really going on behind closed doors, for years.

Hillary of course is the “World’s Smartest Woman”....

I think this is an example of assuming facts not in evidence.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

More like telling horror stories.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Not being a lawyer, I can fearlessly ask a question that I don't know the answer to.

Blumenthal was not a govt employee. I assume he didn't have a clearance while Clinton was Sec State.

So is there any penalty for Blumenthal talking about and emailing classified info ?

(Just from Blumenthal's perspective, not anyone else)

adding: here is a direct link to Trey Gowdy's letter to Elijah Cummings

https://benghazi.house.gov/sit...%20EEC%2010.7.15.pdf

It is 13 pages, but large font and it reads quite fast

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
Of course Blumenthal has no clearance, so the exchange of TS info between these two is very serious, regardless of method, and he was hacked.

I don't think so.

If he received classified info from BCW, and it wasn't marked as such, how could he be in expected to know it was? With no clearancr he wasn't briefed on what is automatically deemed classified and what isn't. The same is true for info he developed on his own-he could assemble a classified document from unclassified sources.

Now if BCW sent him aa classified document that was markedas such and he read it, or he came to possess a marked document, he's toast.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If Blumenthal ever had a clearance which is doubtful since he is/was a political operative, it would have been in the Clinton Administration and hence long lapsed.

I think here the wording that Blumenthal used and his sources hinted that his contributions to the exchange were confidential, he could claim not know that the information that Hillary sent him was classified (it included troop movements and other TS info) but that may be a difficult argument.

I admit to not having read all of these to and fro emails, I am not certain that they are available. Those who have read more of them have indicated that the wording clearly indicates the parties (Sid-Hill) thought they were exchanging confidential information.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillary of course is the “World’s Smartest Woman”....

Sarcasm again; I well remember the Clinton Duos first and subsequent runs for POTUS and her run for NY Senate.
The MSM and the entire liberal elite were arguing from authority that the duo deserved office because they were;

“The Smartest Man and Woman in the World”

I can take you to people that still will make that assertion.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think here the wording that Blumenthal used and his sources hinted that his contributions to the exchange were confidential, he could claim not know that the information that Hillary sent him was classified (it included troop movements and other TS info) but that may be a difficult argument.

That won't begin to cut it for the name of a source Blumenthal had a retired CIA buddy get from a buddy of his who was still with The Company. There's no way in hell Sidney, with all that Clinton administration experience under his belt, could have possibly mistaken that for anything other than highly classified information.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
There is a tenuous link of the following names and places: Abedin, Blumenthal, Clinton, Drumheller, Grange, Shearer, Stevens, and Turi and Dr. Neydah, the Libyan TNC representative to the UAE, and Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Libya, Qatar, Romania, and Ukraine.

February 2011:
Blumenthal sends unsolicited flurry of email on Libya to Clinton, referencing information from Drumheller and Shearer.

March 2011:
On the 12th, Turi submits an ITAR permit application to broker a $267M deal selling arms from Bulgarians, Czechs, Romanians, and Ukraine to Qatar.
On the 14th, along with Clinton and Stevens met with Libya's Mustafa Jibril in Paris-- a senior member of the Libyan TNC.
On the 15th Clinton and Abedin travel to Cairo.

April 2011:
On 7th, Turi writes Stevens an email sent to Stevens PERSONAL YAHOO account stating "My application was submitted on the 12th," and that his contacts "...through their relationship with the TNC, then provided that application information to Mrs. Clinton via the TNC council when she was in Cairo. Stevens replied with a "thank you " and wrote "I'll keep it in mind and share it with my colleagues in Washington."
On the 8th, Blumenthal emails Clinton “LNC military leaders are considering the possibility of hiring private security firms to help train and organize their forces.” Clinton emails Sullivan "FYI. The idea of using private security experts to arm the opposition should be considered."

May 2011:
Turi got ITAR brokering approval from the State Department for Qatar.
On 5th, Blumenthal emails Clinton complaining that the French are getting contracts with Libyan TNC.

July 2011:
Feds raid Turi’s home starting case about ITAR violations.
On 14th, Blumenthal begins pitching Grange, former Delta boss and head of the PMC Osprey Global Solutions to Clinton. The idea is Osprey supporting the TNC with logistics and training.

September 2012:
11th and 12th planned armed attacks on diplomatic facility and CIA station in Benghazi kill Stevens and three others.

October 2014:
Per Congressman Gowdy, O/A start of month Clinton "unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean" and "summarily decided to delete all emails.

March 2015: Emailgate exposed
10th, Clinton says staff would turn over copies of 30,000 emails from her private server from her time at the State Department and that they had deleted another 32,000 emails from the server.

June 2015:
Feds ask for Turi case to proceed under the Classified Information Procedures Act (CIPA)

October 2015:
Feds get court in Turi case to approve actions under the CIPA.

Now, try and convince me there isn't some really shady shit happening.

Nice is overrated

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
BCW drops 10% in the polls in less than a week....

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/clin...ebate-221936118.html

Just days before she will take the stage in the first Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton's lead over rival Bernie Sanders has narrowed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Clinton's support among Democratic voters fell 10 points within less than a week.

From October 4 to October 9, Clinton saw her support tumble from 51 percent of Democratic support to just 41 percent.

Her nearest competitors, Vermont Senator Sanders and Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden, who has yet to decide whether he will run, both made gains. Support for Sanders jumped from just over 24 percent to 28 percent, and Biden rose from 16 percent to a even 20 percent in the same time period.

This is not the first time that Clinton’s support has taken a steep nosedive. Just last month, Sanders edged within eight points of the former secretary of state — Clinton at 39 percent; Sanders at 31.

Clinton, who was the Democratic front-runner when she announced her bid for the White House in April, has faced increasing scrutiny over her email use, including a personal computer server set up at her home in New York, and faces several inquiries in the Republican-controlled Congress.

Clinton has apologized over the email issue and has said she had turned over all her work emails from her time as the nation's top diplomat for the State Department to review and make public, which it is doing in batches.

In the same October 9 polling, other Democratic candidates vying for the party's nomination, former governors Lincoln Chafee and Martin O'Malley, as well as former Senator Jim Webb, all received less than three percent of Democratic support respectively.

The October 9 survey includes 624 respondents and has a credibility interval of 4.5 percent.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And this is after NBC spent a whole week fluffing her on The Today Show, on NBC Telemundo, on MSNBC, and finally Saturday Night Live. What a joke. NBC has sunk to new lows, if that is ever possible, and Hillary has too.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/video...te-talent-free-hack/

Liberal blogger Andrew Sullivan:

“This unbelievably useless, terrible candidate of Hillary Clinton"

“She’s a talent-free hack.”

“60% of the country don’t believe a word she says. … no one gets elected president if no one trusts you, or believes a word you say, for good reason."

The plain truth is that HC is a terrible candidate and would be an even bigger disaster as president.

"talent free hack" is about right

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hillary cannot sink to new lows

she is the standard-bearer for low

no matter what she does, it will always be low

and new is a relative term

we're hearing about 3 year old information now...

that makes them old lows

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53384 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What would it take for an independent special prosecutor to be appointed over this matter? Why has no one been calling for this?

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.breitbart.com/video...te-talent-free-hack/

Liberal blogger Andrew Sullivan:

“This unbelievably useless, terrible candidate of Hillary Clinton"

“She’s a talent-free hack.”

“60% of the country don’t believe a word she says. … no one gets elected president if no one trusts you, or believes a word you say, for good reason."

The plain truth is that HC is a terrible candidate and would be an even bigger disaster as president.

"talent free hack" is about right
I said long ago while everyone was touting her inevitability as the Dem nominee and the shoe in for president that she was the worst candidate the Dem's could possibly run.

Stay tuned. My bet is her numbers continue to fall as more of her emails surface. Oh, if it could only result in her arrest and prosecution. I'll keep hoping...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
What would it take for an independent special prosecutor to be appointed over this matter? Why has no one been calling for this?

It would take a bill creating the necessary structure and legal authority for the appointment of special prosecutors to be:

Written
Entered by a member of the House of Representatives
Taken up by the House for a vote
Adoption by the House by a simple majority vote
Presentation to the Senate
Taken up by the Senate for a vote, which requires at least 60 votes in favor
Adoption by the Senate via simple majority of those Senators present
Signing into law by President, or a Congressional override of a veto
Writing and necessary regulations, which requires drafting the regulation, public notice and comment, consideration of the comments, drafting the final regulation, publication of the final regulation, the regulation becoming effective, and the final regulation withstanding judicatory scrutiny.

Then you need to pick the SP, fund their work via the budget process, have the SP do their job, find corruption, act on it, and the action being effective.

The law was allowed to expire in 1999 in the wake of Blowjobgate. It will never be reinstituted.

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Who needs an independent special prosecutor? Clinton is no longer in government service. Even if she was there is no conflict of interest with the DOJ prosecuting her. Especially since Obama has no interest in protecting her and therefore wouldn't be influencing the Attorney General to stifle prosecutorial efforts. DOJ is just waiting on the FBI to complete it's investigation before presenting any possible case for prosecution. Although in a case this big I'm surprised the FBI hasn't already contacted an AUSA to evaluate what they have now before proceeding too much into this. There are multiple possible defendants including possibly current State Dept. personnel that may not yet have been identified.

Posts: 2476 | Registered: January 21, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Hillary cannot sink to new lows

she is the standard-bearer for low

no matter what she does, it will always be low

Would that make her the white Jesse Jackson?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Especially since Obama has no interest in protecting her and therefore wouldn't be influencing the Attorney General to stifle prosecutorial efforts. DOJ is just waiting on the FBI to complete it's investigation before presenting any possible case for prosecution.

I think you are being overly optimistic here, especially in the case of Benghazi, there is a lot of malfeasance and misconduct to be shared. It is becoming increasingly obvious that BHO and his political team were being guided by reelection worries, not the good of the country or the wellbeing of some poor slob of an ambassador.
The question is how to extricate the Whitehouse while getting MS Clinton to go quietly away.

If you don’t think politics will be involved, and heavily in any investigations/indictments/prosecutions you haven’t been paying attention.

Go back and reread the Blumenthal-Clinton exchanges regarding BHO’s reelection.