SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Test1968:
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
She is not her husband, to be sure. For all the fail about him, at least he was an honest approachable person.

Approachable? Monica thought so.

Honest?? "I did not have sex with that woman." That's honest????? Roll Eyes
I was referring to his relatability, not his integrity. He lied a bunch during the investigation, but even after he still seems personable and friendly.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:

Actually, in the context as used, he's right. The exact quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that womam, Ms Lewinsky". He only received a blow job. Sexual relations would have included him fucking that pig. Even old Slick wasn't that low. We can debate his honesty because the entire context was false and misleading, but the statement you selected can be said to be "not false".

Holy Jeebus. Are we really going to argue about that?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Holy Jeebus. Are we really going to argue about that?

Sorry. Just showing birds of a feather.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Other developments I haven't seen mentioned (hope I didn't overlook them):

Kerry names State Department email and transparency czar

State Department Official Appointed To Oversee Clinton Email Requests Donated To Hillary’s Campaign In June

Maybe they think by naming a czar to oversee emails...this problem will just go away like magic...just remember...when Barry appointed the ebola czar...the 'bola crisis just went away almost overnight...just the appointment alone of a "czar" is some strong Ju-Ju...

However...I think the new HilBot 4.0 is past the point of return...a major short circuit Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Soooo...maybe they can pirate a HilBot czar somewhere?

BTW, did anyone else notice Ed Klein's latest? He says a "senior advisor to Hillary Clinton" (for whatever that's worth) is supposedly advising her to take a plea deal.

quote:
Klein said he expects Clinton to make a plea deal and quit the race, leaving space for Vice President Joe Biden, who is considering a run.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfro...2015/09/08/id/678624

I'd be tempted to simply write that off as background noise, but things do seem to be moving quickly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...aide-like-Onion.html

HC is taping shows w Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Fallon.

If she goes back to making jokes about the emails that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. A lot of people have run out of patience and not all of them are conservatives.

David Axelrod, Obama's top consultant during the 2008 campaign and later a senior advisor until 2011, took to Twitter to slam Clinton's 'detailed plan' that he suggested was better suited to the satirical newspaper The Onion.

Axelrod:
Today's @nytimes story on HRC read more like The Onion: Her detailed plan to show more authenticity and spontaneity

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . .For all the fail about him, at least he was an honest approachable person.

Holy Shit! In what reality? Honest? As he shook his finger at us and stated "I did not have sex with that woman!" Approachable? As he fed us lie after lie, as he pissed on our hats and told us it was raining?

What are you smoking?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
"Governor Clinton is an uncommonly good liar." That from former SEAL, former Governor of Nebraska, former Senator, and MOH recipient Bob Kerry, during the 1992 campaign.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:

Actually, in the context as used, he's right. The exact quote was "I did not have sexual relations with that womam, Ms Lewinsky". He only received a blow job. Sexual relations would have included him fucking that pig. Even old Slick wasn't that low. We can debate his honesty because the entire context was false and misleading, but the statement you selected can be said to be "not false".

ONLY if you specifically define the term "sexual relations" to be strictly intercourse. Which is bullshit. A blow job is DEFINATELY sexual relations.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough

This has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Posts: 108120 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In her recent interviews, HC is now bringing up a new smoke screen. She keeps saying that she should have used 2 different accounts (presumably one for work email and one for personal email).

This is still completely wrong. The work account should not have been a personal account, it should not have been on her private server, and it should not have had classified material on it.

Here is link to a Politico summary where you can scan some of the emails that have been considered as classified (the article has multiple pages)

http://www.politico.com/story/...sitive-emails-121693

The classified parts have been redacted out.

The Freedom of Info Act has 9 reasons to withhold info.

B1 says the FOIA does not apply to matters to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy

B5 says the FOIA does not apply to privileged info within the civil litigation discovery context

B6 says FOIA does not apply to personal privacy info

1.3b is about foreign govt information

1.4d is about foreign relations including confidential sources

you will see these codes next to the whited out areas of the redactions

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
For most of those redactions, I'm just annoyed. The majority is just the context of what happened in the course of her job.

I want the things that were trapsed against the air gap between Classified and Unclassified servers.

Edited to add: This changes the above. Of anything that has been classified after the fact, by what authority did Hillary's lawyer gain custody of them. FOIA target State Dept.

Lawsuit asks how Clinton lawyer got OK to store classified emails
By JOSH GERSTEIN 09/08/15, 08:30 PM EDT
A new lawsuit is demanding that the State Department explain how Hillary Clinton's private attorney, David Kendall, got permission from the State Department to retain copies of Clinton's emails after the agency determined some of them were classified.
The suit was filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Washington by freelance journalist David Brown, who sent State a Freedom of Information Act request last month asking for all records about the decision to allow Kendall to retain a thumb drive containing copies of about 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to State in December.
Kendall said in a letter to Congress recently that on July 8, the State Department provided him and his law partner Katherine Turner with a safe to hold the drive. He said both he and Turner have "TOP SECRET" clearances.
After a request from the FBI to return all copies of the emails, Clinton instructed Kendall to give up the thumb drive, which he did in early August.
Lawyers who represent clients in national security cases say it's highly unusual for a private attorney to be given permission to hold classified records.
"If one of us tried to do this, we’d have our clearance yanked that very day and have a search warrant served on us and something different happened here," said Brown's attorney Kel McClanahan. "Not only agree did [State] allow him to maintain these records, but it's unclear if they even pushed back. ... We decided somebody needs to get to the bottom of what exactly happened here. What is it: favoritism or did David Kendall somehow satisify some requirement that others of us never even knew to aim for?"
Kendall and the Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the case.
State agreed to "expedite" Brown's FOIA request, but has not released any records about the agency's decisionmaking on the issue, according to Brown's complaint (posted here).
A State spokesman declined to comment, citing a policy of not commenting on ongoing litigation.
Brown's work has appeared previously in the Atlantic and just Tuesday on the New York Times op-ed page. The former Army paratrooper is--under the pseudonym D.B. Grady--also the co-author with Marc Ambinder of a 2013 book on government secrecy, "Deep State."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: domcintosh,

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
On the picture, holy crap. There is nothing natural about her; that is forced in its entirety.

She is not her husband, to be sure. For all the fail about him, at least he was an honest person.
Yup, purely spontaneous.

Clinton’s Email Apology Came After New Hampshire Focus Group Session
Hillary Clinton’s long-awaited apology for using a personal email account may have come from the heart, but it also could have been the unavoidable conclusion drawn from a New Hampshire focus group session held last week.

According to The New York Times, Clinton’s aides showed a focus group of New Hampshire independents and Democrats a video of a news conference Clinton held late last month in which she discussed the controversy over her personal email use.

“Participants said they wanted to hear more from Mrs. Clinton about the issue,” The Times reported.

“The focus group also showed that the email issue was drowning out nearly everything else that Mrs. Clinton was hoping to communicate to voters — something Mrs. Clinton and her husband have complained about to friends,” the article continues.

The message apparently reverberated with Clinton who on Tuesday told ABC News’ David Muir that she thinks she “could have and should have done a better job answering questions earlier” about her use of a personal email account as secretary of state.

“I really didn’t perhaps appreciate the need to do that,” she continued, adding that her exclusive use of the personal email account “was a mistake.”

“I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”

Clinton began a shift towards a more conciliatory tone on Friday when she told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that she was sorry that the email fiasco has been so “confusing” for the American public. On Monday she told the Associated Press that she did not feel the need to apologize, saying that the State Department allowed it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09...ssion/#ixzz3lGI5xKTP

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Clinton campaign announced that it will plan spontaneity.

Fargin' brilliant

We have a local talk radio guy here in Philly that loves to say "She can't act natural in a bathroom!" about the perpetually stiff, staged Hillary.
Cool

Posts: 34084 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
... "She can't act natural in a bathroom!"....

Maybe some sennoside would help.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gowdy calls in Pagliano

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...725fcd3b9_story.html

A House investigative committee is requiring an in-person appearance Thursday by the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private e-mail server and has invoked his Fifth Amendment rights to refuse to answer lawmakers’ questions.

The decision by the House Select Committee on Benghazi to require the presence of former staffer Bryan Pagliano prompted a stern letter Wednesday from Pagliano’s lawyer, who accused the panel and its chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), of engaging in political theater and abusing its subpoena power.

“Forcing Mr. Pagliano to appear, restate the advice of his counsel, and decline to respond to questions can only be intended to intimidate our client, cause him personal embarrassment, and foster further political controversy,” wrote Mark MacDougall, Pagliano’s attorney, in a letter obtained by The Washington Post.

Gowdy said in a letter responding to MacDougall that he “wants to state expressly and unequivocally” that he has no plans to intimidate or harass Pagliano.

offer him immunity and then prosecute him if he doesn't talk. Actually I wouldn't mind a little intimidation and harassment of a key player willing to risk national security for his monetary benefit

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Forcing Mr. Pagliano to appear, restate the advice of his counsel, and decline to respond to questions can only be intended to intimidate our client, cause him personal embarrassment, and foster further political controversy,” wrote Mark MacDougall, Pagliano’s attorney, in a letter obtained by The Washington Post.

Gowdy said in a letter responding to MacDougall that he “wants to state expressly and unequivocally” that he has no plans to intimidate or harass Pagliano.

Wants him firmly on the record. Draw him in, put him in the chair, and make him take the Fifth.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Pagliano is a nerdy IT geek. He's had fun rubbing elbows with the Clinton's but now he's in way over his head in some serious shit. Shit, he's so scared he pleaded the fifth before he was even asked anything.
Gowdy wants to sweat him and get him in front of the committee and size him up.
Hopefully he offers him immunity if he tells what he knows because he obviously knows something.
But I'm not holding my breath.
This entire thing seems to be a nibbling on the edges but don't get too close type of a investigation.

Enough has already been proven for long enough that criminal indictments should have been issued. Hillary should be forced off the ticket,security clearance pulled and considered a flight risk and a potential spy. All of her and Bill's assets frozen.
I think the best we can hope for here we already got. She said she's sorry. Mad

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Pagliano is a nerdy IT geek. He's had fun rubbing elbows with the Clinton's but now he's in way over his head in some serious shit. Shit, he's so scared he pleaded the fifth before he was even asked anything.
Gowdy wants to sweat him and get him in front of the committee and size him up.
Hopefully he offers him immunity if he tells what he knows because he obviously knows something.
But I'm not holding my breath.
This entire thing seems to be a nibbling on the edges but don't get too close type of a investigation.

Enough has already been proven for long enough that criminal indictments should have been issued. Hillary should be forced off the ticket,security clearance pulled and considered a flight risk and a potential spy. All of her and Bill's assets frozen.
I think the best we can hope for here we already got. She said she's sorry. Mad

This is how I know she knows she's porked. What does it take to make a Clinton say 'I'm sorry'? For Bill, it took undeniable evidence out of his control. Until then, he looked us right in the eye and with smoldering indignation, wagged his finger and lied through his teeth. The most shamelessly cheated on woman in America has followed suit to the letter. I think she knows the clock is ticking and she is losing the race to run it out. At some point the Leftist neoprog movement is more important than saving the shrew. There are puppet masters who will throw her under the bus before she can damage the brand and interests who will run in her stead. My guess is she will have over played her hand before the campaign process really gets under way and she'll be betrayed by men with real power again. Ultimately, she has sold herself to the devil and he is about done with her.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ You're missing one step, IMHO. Remember that she's a creature of the era where all you had to do was say you're sorry, and that was the end of it - no matter how bad the behavior was. From here on out her line is going to be: "I've admitted it was a mistake, I've said I'm sorry, now can't we just move on to the issues that are genuinely important to the American people?"

And it just might work if there's still any real spark of enthusiasm for her, or at least a modicum of horror at the prospect of a Republican taking the White House.