SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Annie Karni is a Politico reporter covering Hillary Clinton.

Annie Karni tweeted:

"I asked Clinton if she's offered to pay for lawyers for her staffers involved in email investigation. She said she does not know."

https://twitter.com/anniekarni...s/640221108088741888

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Found an article that articulated just what I was thinking.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/th...f-hillary-1441321180

Some cut and paste to cut down verbiage

Mark Toner is a federal employee; he’s a spokesman for the State Department.

This isn’t always clear, though, especially when the nimble Mr. Toner takes to the podium to ferociously defend Hillary Clinton.

Since the dawn of the Clinton email scandal, the entire State Department has been vigorously protecting Hillary Clinton.

what we are witnessing is an extraordinary all-hands government assist for a presidential candidate.

This assist was evident from the first moment, when Congress discovered the server and demanded the former secretary of state’s emails.

State has ever since slow-walked the surrender of her correspondence to the House committee investigating the Benghazi fiasco. Chairman Trey Gowdy on Thursday had to conduct a hearing with former Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills while still not in possession of her work emails .

A federal judge had to order the department to release her emails starting this summer ( rather than next year, as State had vaguely promised ).

A federal judge also had to order it to find out if Mrs. Clinton and her aides had in fact turned over all their email. The same judge had to order State to tell him what it had done to find her deleted email. On hearing the answer—absolutely nothing —he ordered the department to work with the FBI.

The State Department has also assisted with Mrs. Clinton’s “not marked as classified” diversion. And an utterly ridiculous diversion it is.

If Mrs. Clinton left a top-secret briefing, then emailed what she’d heard, that information is classified. Markings don’t matter. And yet State has deliberately sent the media down Mrs. Clinton’s “markings” rabbit hole.

ask yourself about a Fox News report this week that State Department lawyers changed the categorization of several Clinton emails, making them “deliberative” rather than classified, a designation that shields them from congressional investigators.

this is when you see "B5" in the redactions

And then there’s State’s lockdown on basic information. Mr. Toner in several wild news conferences this week refused to answer reporters’ questions about whether Mrs. Clinton sent classified material on her server; or whether her server was breached; or if she was bound by the foreign-affairs manual; or who exactly knew about and signed off on her arrangement; or how high up that knowledge went. At one point, when asked whether anyone at State had disagreed with her having a private server, Mr. Toner graciously acknowledged that this was an “appropriate” question, but that it was more “appropriate” for “other” entities to answer. The reporter’s stunned response: But “she was the secretary of state.”

Both career and political State employees might also face charges. How high up did that knowledge and signoff go; who aided in this misadventure? The State Department doesn’t want to go there.

Patrick Kennedy, the undersecretary of management before she arrived, remains in his job. His name and his judgment have been questioned in both the Benghazi debacle and the Clinton server setup, since his group runs both diplomatic security and information management. Mr. Kennedy is still running State’s response to both the Benghazi and the Clinton email investigations—a flagrant conflict of interest.

The State Department exists to serve the American people’s interests abroad. It isn’t the Department of Hillary.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We should clean house at the State Dept.

They get about $ 45 Billion a year.

Now they are whining they can't move fast enough to produce the emails.

So what is the State Dept solution ?

Why, let's get rid of all of those pesky judges who keep asking for stuff.

Let's have just one judge handle everything for us.

http://www.washingtontimes.com...te-dept-seeks-oust-/

The State Department asked to halt most of the judges prying into former Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails, filing papers Thursday proposing that the cases all be combined into one so that a single judge can oversee the government’s searches and releases.

Admitting it’s “struggling” under the weight of the problem left by Mrs. Clinton’s decision to use her own email account, the State Department warned it might miss the January deadline for turning over all of her emails — and might not be able to process her former aides’ emails either — unless a single judge takes over and decides what they have to do.

The administration faces the prospect of each of the 17 judges making demands on how and when they do searches. And any one of them could order the department to go back and try to recover the more than 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton said she deleted as personal correspondence — a prospect neither the Clinton campaign nor the administration would relish.

the horror. having to find the missing emails.

But Judge Walton said he doubted that would happen, telling department lawyers in court Thursday that he’s already heard talk at the courthouse that there’s a “reluctance” on the part of some of his fellow judges to give up their cases.

Clinton turned 53,988 pages back to the State Department — in paper form, requiring the department to spend the first five months redigitizing them.

while they existed electronically on a thumb drive held by her lawyer

In court Thursday Judicial Watch, which accounts for 16 of the 32 open-records cases, said it’s not convinced that the server was the only place the emails would be. The group asked Judge Walton to demand the department prod Mrs. Clinton to see what other copies may be out there.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, acting in another of the cases, has already ordered the State Department to work with the FBI to see what emails can be recovered from the server.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more on Bryan Pagliano

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...are=3851441420685618

The Clintons paid Pagliano $5,000 for “computer services” prior to his joining the State Department, according to a financial disclosure form he filed in April 2009.

But even after arriving at State in May 2009, Pagliano continued to be paid by the Clintons to maintain the server, which was in their Chappaqua, N.Y., home, according to the campaign official and another person familiar with the arrangement. That person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the matter is under investigation.

Asked in early August about whether Pagliano had been paid privately to maintain the server, a State Department official said that the agency had “found no evidence that he ever informed the department that he had outside income.”

Pagliano did not list the outside income in the required personal financial disclosures he filed each year.

The State Department has said Pagliano concluded his full-time service in February 2013, which coincides with Clinton’s departure as secretary. He remains a State Department contractor doing work on “mobile and remote computing functions,” according to a State Department spokesman.

The standard executive branch financial disclosure form is OGE Form 450

From the form:

"Falsification of information or failure to file or report information required to be reported may subject you to disciplinary action by your employing agency or other authority.

Knowing and willful falsification of information
required to be reported may also subject you to criminal prosecution."

The form is a yearly disclosure that requires the reporting of all sources of salary, fees, commissions, and other earned income greater than $200

"He remains a State Department contractor"

Someone who won't testify should not be paid by the tax payer. (My personal opinion and I don't care what 5th rights he has)

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The State Department exists to serve the American people’s interests abroad. It isn’t the Department of Hillary.
Sorry, but I believe you're confused. Everything about this administration is 'for' and 'about' this administration.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
http://www.bostonherald.com/ne...t_downright_criminal

Howie Carr: Nothing ‘confusing,’ Hill; just downright criminal
Sunday, September 6, 2015 PrintEmail39 Comments
By:
Howie Carr

Staffer Paid Off the Books To Set Up Clinton Email Server
Inform

Hillary Clinton deigned to go on moonbat TV Friday before a long holiday weekend to offer up an insincere non-apology apology for her latest scandal, involving multiple federal criminal and congressional probes of her email server.

“At the end of the day,” she told Mrs. Alan Greenspan, the wife of one of her husband’s hacks, “I am sorry that this has been confusing to people ….”

Confusing? No one’s confused, Hillary. It’s very simple. You set up your own email system to ensure that the sordid records of the Clinton Crime Family’s billion-dollar pay-to-play shakedowns would never survive to be used as exhibits against you and Bill in a criminal trial. Hillary wanted her own system for the same reason that old-time bookies used flash paper for betting slips — it was easier to destroy the evidence that way.

There’s no confusion whatsoever. If her dumbed-down Democrat non-working-class illegal alien voter base was confused, she wouldn’t be upside down in her favorability ratings, 41-51, her lowest numbers ever.

“(The latest scandal) has raised questions,” she said, on the network where her daughter, Chelsea, was employed as a $600,000-a-year intern. “But there are answers to all these questions.”

The problem is, the answers are all lies, or perjury and obstruction of justice, if she and her henchmen are ever put under oath, which is why they’re all going to take the Fifth, staring with her IT guy Bryan Pagliano.

When the scandal first erupted, Hillary’s minions used to chirp, “There is no smoking gun!”

No thundering protestations of innocence. Not even a muttered, “Not guilty, Your Honor.” Just “no smoking gun.” Aren’t you relieved?

The new line is everything with the email server was “above board,” or “totally above board.” As an explanation, that too is failing — totally.

She used to say that she never sent any “classified material.” Now she says she never sent anything “marked classified.” Perhaps because her aides removed the documenting markings.

But this is only Hillary’s latest “confusion.” Let’s go over the list, a partial list, very partial.

She left the White House “dead broke” — when the Clintons bought their mansion in Chappaqua in 2001, they could only manage a down payment of $855,000 — in cash!

She has claimed that when she was born in 1947, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the famous mountain climber nobody had ever heard of until he conquered Mount Everest … in 1953.

In 1996, she told Time magazine that “I must say we’re hoping that we have another child.” She was 48 years old at the time.

Lied to the survivors of the Benghazi massacre victims about why those brave Americans were murdered, blaming it not on herself and Obama for overthrowing the Libyan government, but on a Christian Arab.

Claimed in 2008 to have been “instrumental” in bringing peace in Northern Ireland. When American and Irish pols, Catholics and Protestants alike, all called BS, she said they were “nitpicking.”

In 2001, after 9/11, she went on the “Today” show and said that Chelsea had been jogging around the World Trade Center when the Muslim terrorists struck, and that the only thing that saved her was ducking into a coffee shop moments before the attack. Only one problem: Chelsea told a magazine she’d been uptown, four miles away, at the time of the terror attack by Osama bin Laden, whom her father had refused to kill when he had the opportunity.

Hillary said she was surprised when the White House travel staff was fired, until her aides testified under oath that she had ordered them to fire the travel staff.

Hillary said that when she traveled to Bosnia in 1996 with Chelsea, she had to dodge “sniper fire” on the tarmac. You can judge for yourself from the photos of her hugging a little Bosnian girl outside the plane as Chelsea watches.

She has said, “I have many friends.” She confuses employees with friends.

And she never, ever cleans up her act. She truly is royalty — a Bourbon, of whom it was said, they never forget, and they never learn.

On Friday she tweeted out, re: the jailed Democrat county clerk in Kentucky: “Officials should be held to their duty to uphold the law — end of story.”

If she really believes that, it is the end of the story. Because she’s going to jail, and so is her husband, and Barry Soetoro makes three.

But her true feeling is what she has already said of Benghazi: What difference at this point does it make? On Friday she told her hagiographers at NBC, “I now disagree with the choice that I made.”

Which one?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39264 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

....lol.

On Friday she told her hagiographers at NBC, “I now disagree with the choice that I made.”

Which one?

IOW, she was for it before she was against it.

Come on, lady!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I now disagree with the choice I made." You disagree with yourself now, do ya, Hil? You and yourself ain't BFF anymore, huh? Roll Eyes

Y'see? She can't say "I was wrong."

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I was not thinking a lot when I got in [to the State Department]. There was so much work to be done. We had so many problems around the world. I didn't really stop and think what kind of email system will there be."
In other words, the responsibilities of the position of Secretary of State overwhelmed her. And now she wants to be President?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2161 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Royalty is never wrong.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
Royalty is never wrong.
Of course! That's it- the royal "We"; Hil, Herself and umm She.

As in "We are the president!!"

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This just in.....

NO EMAIL APOLOGY: Clinton says using private server 'was allowed'

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...hat-did-was-allowed/

Pride...one of the 7 DEADLY sins. I LOATHE pompous folk who believe the rules apply to everyone else BUT them.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
On Drudge today, article linked was from WaPo. How MANY fricken reboots/do-overs/mulligans does this woman get? My God, this has got to be at least number 4 or 5 now!
Roll Eyes

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Its realy sad how government works. One investigative branch wants emails and another department thinks its ok to stall for years. Years!!!!! When will these people learn that they work for US! Give up the damn emails, now! This has got to be the most criminal administration I've seen. Constant deleted emails, stalled investigations, pleading the fifth, etc.

Posts: 3575 | Registered: February 25, 2010Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EmpireState:
Its realy sad how government works. One inverstivative branch wants emails and another department thinks its ok to stall for years. Years!!!!! When will these people learn that they work for US! Give up the damn emails, now! This has got to be the most criminal administration I've seen. Constant deleted emails, stalled investigations, pleading the fifth, etc.
They work for themselves, doing only enough to placate us.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
On Drudge today, article linked was from WaPo. How MANY fricken reboots/do-overs/mulligans does this woman get? My God, this has got to be at least number 4 or 5 now!
Roll Eyes

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
What did her highnass do with emails that were unquestionably classified from the get go? Surely there were some.

Posts: 6405 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"I now disagree with the choice I made." You disagree with yourself now, do ya, Hil? You and yourself ain't BFF anymore, huh? Roll Eyes

Anyone remember when all the lefties were up in arms claiming Bush "couldn't admit he was wrong" about Iraq?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Now Hil is out on the campaign trail rallying against funny money-

“We have to end the flood of secret, unaccountable money that is distorting our elections, corrupting our political system and drowning out the voices of too many everyday Americans”

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post