SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I guess the next question will be do the Ruskies know things the FBI doesn't? Or won't release? I just can't imagine career FBI and DOJ workers continuing to work when they know how corrupt the government is. I've read a few suggestions that if the request goes over to DOJ and the Lynch broad refuses, there will be a mass resignation.

I personally don't want to read the classified BS. I am happy to trust the FBI in their analysis.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I guess the next question will be do the Ruskies know things the FBI doesn't? Or won't release? I just can't imagine career FBI and DOJ workers continuing to work when they know how corrupt the government is. I've read a few suggestions that if the request goes over to DOJ and the Lynch broad refuses, there will be a mass resignation.

I personally don't want to read the classified BS. I am happy to trust the FBI in their analysis.

One of the evidentiary problems with a case like they are trying to put together when classified evidence is a key part of the evidence is whether to use it and expose it in open courso sensitive that you really don't want it out there, it's often better to hold off, make a deal, and sometimes not bother depending.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p.d.:
The Russians probably believe as I do that you can buy a Clinton but the SOBs won't stay bought.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
breaking news?

Saudi princess pays 20% of Clintons campaign costs?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...-crown-prince-claims

How many shoes does have to drop before the 'other one' does too?

Posts: 9859 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
breaking news?

Saudi princess pays 20% of Clintons campaign costs?

How many shoes does have to drop before the 'other one' does too?

Princess?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Don't let the dress fool you.

quote:
Originally posted by signewt:

"Saudi Arabia always has sponsored both Republican and Democratic Party of America and in America current election also provide with full enthusiasm 20% of the cost of Hillary Clinton's election even though some events in the country don't have a positive look to support the king of a woman for presidency."

^^^ Don't let the pant suit fool you.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the evidentiary problems with a case like they are trying to put together when classified evidence is a key part of the evidence is whether to use it and expose it in open courso sensitive that you really don't want it out there, it's often better to hold off, make a deal, and sometimes not bother depending.

Yes, this is the classic problem involving theft of TS information; is the punishment of the thief worth the exposure of the information.

But,if the Russians expose the TS information they have hacked, and the FBI can show that the server was hacked multiple times, I think it actually eases the evidentiary problem.

The originators of the information can no longer demand it be kept secret since it has already been exposed.
Since the cat is out of the bag, I hope the Russians do expose the old hag, I don't really see what is in it for Putin though.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
I don't really see what is in it for Putin though.

I can only offer speculation, but Russia is feeling a little heat from the Muslims too and the USA is pretty much the only country that can go against them. Putin may be thinking if he has to work with us to fight the Muslims he would rather do it with a President Trump than a President Hillary.

My point is there are many, many reasons Russia may prefer a Trump to a Hillary presidency.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Putin and Wikileaks come trough with all their bluster and threats. I remember the guy who claimed to have all the deleted emails and wanted to sell them for a hundred grand or something. He had nothing.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8554 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Princess?

Princes?

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm hoping Putin and Wikileaks come trough with all their bluster and threats. I remember the guy who claimed to have all the deleted emails and wanted to sell them for a hundred grand or something. He had nothing.

Would you have ever thought our leadership would be so bad that you found yourself allied with Russia and WikiLeaks?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20922 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Hillary plotted with the Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow Qaddafi...

http://nationalinterest.org/fe...libya-disaster-16600

Prior to the February 17, 2011, “Day of Rage,” Libya had a national budget surplus of 8.7 percent of GDP in 2010, with oil production at 1.8 million barrels per day, on track to reach its goal of 3 million barrels per day. Currently, oil production has decreased by over 80 percent. Following the revolution, the Libyan economy contracted by an estimated 41.8 percent, with a national deficit of 17.1 percent GDP in 2011.

Before the revolution, Libya was a secure, prospering, secular Islamic country and a critical ally providing intelligence on terrorist activity post–September 11, 2001. Qaddafi was no longer a threat to the United States. Yet Secretary of State Hillary Clinton strongly advocated and succeeded in convincing the administration to support the Libyan rebels with a no-fly zone, intended to prevent a possible humanitarian disaster that turned quickly into all-out war.

Within weeks of the revolution there were two valid cease-fire opportunities, one presented to the Department of Defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), and a second opportunity presented to U.S. Africa Command for direct military commander negotiations to effect Gaddafi’s abdication, in which I was personally involved. Both opportunities were rejected and shut down by Secretary Clinton. Internal communications that went public last year revealed that on March 18, 2011, a colonel in JCS wrote, “. . . Due to the UNSCR, Libyan forces sped up ops to get to Benghazi, and will soon cease fire. As expected. Our contact will arrange a face-to-face meeting with Saif, or a skype/video-telecon to open communications if time does not permit. It will have to be with a high level USG official for him to agree. If there will be an ultimatum before any ops, the USG must be in communication with the right leaders and hopefully listen for any answer. A peaceful solution is still possible that keeps Saif on our side without any bloodshed in Benghazi.” However, on March 14, 2011 Secretary Clinton had already met with rebel leaders in Paris, including Mahmoud Jibril, number two in the Libyan Muslim Brotherhood, and had committed to support their revolution.

Despite valid ceasefire opportunities to prevent “bloodshed in Benghazi” at the onset of hostilities, Secretary Clinton intervened and quickly pushed her foreign policy in support of a revolution led by the Muslim Brotherhood and known terrorists in the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group. One of the Libyan Rebel Brigade commanders, Ahmed Abu Khattala, would later be involved in the terrorist attack in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Articulating her indifference to the chaos brought by war, Secretary Clinton stated on May 18, 2013, to the House Oversight Committee and the American public, “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”

Secretary Clinton’s war actually did make a difference. It led to a very real and very tragic humanitarian disaster. Her bad judgment and failed policy resulted in the arming of terrorists, months of war and tens of thousands of causalities, the murder of the American ambassador and the deaths of three other brave Americans, continued civil war and the collapse of the Libyan economy, and a failed nation-state contributing to a tragic European migrant crisis. Clearly the Libyan disaster tops Secretary Clinton’s legacy of failure.

The revolution ended October 23, 2011, and Libya held its first democratic election on July 7, 2012. A second election was held on June 25, 2014. Despite efforts made by peaceful Libyan officials to establish a strong secular nation, radical Islamic elements rejected the election results and used military force to subvert the will of the Libyan people. As a direct consequence of the chaos caused by Secretary Clinton’s failed policy, there are now four entities competing for control of Libya: (1) the twice-elected democratic secular parliamentary government forced into exile in Tobruk by Islamist attacks, (2) the unelected radical Islamist-controlled government in Tripoli, (3) the savage ISIS terrorists who control the city of Sirte and (4) the UN-imposed Government of National Accord (GNA) recently placed ashore in abandoned buildings in Tripoli. The UN is attempting, with U.S. and European support, to impose a unity government (the GNA) that will include elements of sharia law in a new constitution. This approach was rejected twice by the Libyan people, who wanted a more secular government that is not founded in sharia.

The Libyan National Oil Company (NOC) continues to control limited commercial oil exports from certain oil fields through western ports. The democratically elected government in Tobruk has objected to the continued control of oil exports by the Islamist factions in Tripoli, and has recently established its own capability to export oil from an eastern port. However, to counter the Tobruk government, the UN recently imposed a unilateral embargo on an attempted eastern shipment of 650,000 barrels of oil. The UN embargo was lifted when contested by the UN representative of the elected Libyan government.

More recently the UN, with U.S. support, has threatened to impose travel and financial sanctions on Libyan politicians representing the elected government in Tobruk simply because they are resisting the authority of the UN-imposed GNA. And, in a truly absurd move, the United States is now considering authorizing arms shipments to the UN imposed GNA in Tripoli.

America can no longer continue to support Hillary’s legacy of failure in Libya. The United States needs to support democracy in Libya, not UN sanctions or arms shipments. And the United States should support Libyan efforts to provide internal security, critical to reestablishing full oil production and unimpeded export, in order to revitalize the failing Libyan economy. In doing so, the United States and Libya can together achieve peace—through economic and military strength.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
So, any one left with any doubt the world knows the contents of Bill Clinton's wife's outhouse server?

quote:
Chicago Tribune: Hackers targeting Clinton aides struck across US

Michael Riley and Jordan Robertson, (c) 2016, Bloomberg(c) 2016, Bloomberg

The Russian hackers who hit the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign burrowed much further into the U.S. political system, sweeping in law firms, lobbyists, consultants, foundations and the policy groups known as think tanks, according to a person familiar with investigations of the attacks.

Almost 4,000 Roll Eyes Google accounts were targeted in an elaborate "spear phishing" campaign -- intended to trick users into providing access so that information could be gleaned from personal and organizational accounts -- from October through mid-May, according to the person, who asked not to be identified discussing confidential information.

The sweeping scope of the spying on the U.S. political establishment suggests an information dragnet far larger than previously reported and one meant to gather a near-encyclopedic understanding of the next president and those who will influence his or her thinking. Based on data now being analyzed, various security researchers believe the campaign stems from hackers linked to Russian intelligence services and has been broadly successful, extracting reams of reports, policy papers, correspondence and other information.

"These foreign governments are negotiating machines" with much to gain from a U.S. politician's priorities and weaknesses, said John Prisco, chief executive officer of Rockville, Maryland-based security company Triumfant. "Understanding the possible next president at the depth that the DNC does will help them enormously if they have to deal" with the winner in the White House.

In the past week, the Democratic National Committee disclosed that hackers had gained access to its servers, and CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm hired to combat that intrusion, said that groups it linked to the Russian government had managed to steal opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump. Then, SecureWorks, another cybersecurity firm, said it had evidence that Russian hackers had targeted aides in Clinton's campaign, although the campaign said it saw no sign that its system had been compromised.

On Saturday the hacker released a second set of documents purporting to be personal and financial information on DNC donors, fundraising spreadsheets and internal strategy memos.

"I absolutely rule out any possibility of any government or government structures' involvement in it," Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin, said of the DNC hacking.

The data thefts are similar to a wave of attacks that preyed on high-level U.S. officials, military officers and spouses last summer. The newest wave includes some far-flung targets -- ambassadors and staff members at embassies around the world -- in addition to political figures in the U.S.

Among the policy groups targeted was the Center for American Progress, which has ties to Clinton and the Obama administration. "We are constantly reviewing our security and operations to prevent and thwart unauthorized activity," Liz Bartolomeo, a spokeswoman for the center, said in an emailed statement. "We have reviewed our systems and we believe our security measures have prevented unwanted access to our systems."

< snip >

Perhaps most important are voluminous "briefing books" of questions and answers to prepare candidates and their advisers on major issues, said Peter Singer, a consultant for the U.S. government on defense issues and a senior fellow at the New America policy center. These books help shape candidates' publicly stated positions and contain lengthy narratives reflecting advisers' private thinking about the issues, he said.

In 2008, Democrat Barack Obama and Republican John McCain's campaigns were hacked, and the events delivered this memorable anecdote: Randall Schriver, one of McCain's foreign policy advisers on Asia, told NBC News that Chinese officials complained to him about the contents of a letter from McCain supporting Taiwanese military expansion that the candidate had drafted but not yet sent. Schriver didn't respond to a message from Bloomberg News. In 2012, Obama and Mitt Romney's campaigns were targeted.

"Everybody has to assume they're coming after you, especially if you're talking about politics and presidential elections," said Joe DeTrani, a former senior adviser to the U.S. director of national intelligence who's now president of Daniel Morgan Academy, a national security graduate school in Washington. "There are so many critical issues, and if it's touching the Russians -- it's not just Crimea, Ukraine and now the Middle East -- maybe they just want to prepare accordingly, given the two presidential contenders and what they're likely to confront. In some ways it's very logical."

The Russian hacking groups that CrowdStrike says were behind the DNC attacks operate independently and in unusual ways, often targeting personal accounts and private computers as a rich source of intelligence about their owners. The groups have been behind breaches of the White House, the State Department, the House of Representatives and a reporter at the New York Times.

< snip >

The second, more advanced group linked to the DNC hack, called APT 29, appeared in 2014 and was at first very selective, infecting only a few targets all year, but in 2015 "they went ballistic," infecting hundreds of European and U.S. organizations, Thakur said. The group has a signature move: It infects lots of computers, sending thousands of emails and going alphabetically through big groups of targets, a distraction as they steal data from one or two computers of high value, Thakur said.

There are signs of cooperation.

In early 2015, multiple Western European military customers of Symantec reported infections of APT 29 followed within a week or two by an infection by APT 28, possibly indicating a handoff, Thakur said. In most cases, they were the only two infections on a given machine, he added.

"You can clearly make out that whoever's behind all of this has no qualms about the repercussions that could come if someone found out whoever they are," he said. "These people are not the types who go around hiding their tracks so the victim doesn't know they've been compromised. They're very noisy, they come in and steal whatever they want. Eventually any network administrator will know they're there."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31552 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pagliano to be deposed by Judicial Watch this Wednesday.

His lawyers ay he will plea the 5th.

His immunity agreement will not be made public.

the Justice Department also warned that release of the document “could prematurely reveal the scope and focus of the pending investigation.”

http://thehill.com/policy/nati...estify-in-email-case

adding:

as expected, Pagliano invoked the 5th 125 times to JD questions

The next Clinton aide to testify is Huma Abedin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
So we have a Swiss citizen throwing $100 million to influence US elections

http://freebeacon.com/issues/m...on-foundation-donor/

A Swiss billionaire and seven-figure Clinton Foundation donor is pouring millions of dollars into a nonprofit voter registration and turnout operation and appears to have shared information about the project with the Democratic Party, a leaked document reveals.

Hansjörg Wyss is accelerating a $100 million registration and get-out-the-vote plan in order to more quickly impact elections and the U.S. policy landscape, according to a document detailing the proposed work by his charitable group, the Wyss Foundation.

Wyss is a controversial figure. He is currently being sued in Washington state court over allegations that illegal drug tests by his former medical device company resulted in patient deaths.

According to the memo, the Wyss Foundation initially planned to spend $100 million over the next five years on voter registration, outreach, organizing, and legal and policy advocacy on voting laws. But that won’t be enough, the group said.

“We believe these efforts will alter the electorate, but they will not do it in time to fully achieve the Wyss policy agenda within the next ten years,” the memo stated.

To speed the effort, “we are proposing … to accelerate a portion of that (approximately $75 million) into an immediate five year window, and spend it on a registration and engagement surge.”

The bulk of that increased spending, or $50 million, would go toward the registration surge. “Given the high cost, this would have to be done in partnership with other funders,” the memo notes.

Another $25 million would go toward “integrated engagement and organizing” and “non-voter research and outreach.”

“If we don’t invest heavily in the Democracy strategies now, there is a risk that our ability to drive our issue agenda will be severely curtailed,” the memo warned. “These investments lay the groundwork for robust, transformative issue campaigns.”

Wyss, a Swiss citizen, has donated to numerous federal and state political campaigns despite legal bans on political contributions by foreign nationals. While the law provides exceptions for lawful permanent residents, Wyss revealed in 2014 that he does not have a U.S. green card.

In addition to political campaigns, Wyss has generously supported the Clinton Foundation. The foundation’s website states the Wyss Charitable Endowment has given it between $1 million and $5 million.

Wyss’ now-defunct HJW Foundation previously employed Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta,

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:

as expected, Pagliano invoked the 5th 125 times to JD questions

The next Clinton aide to testify is Huma Abedin.

That's because he knows if Hillary is villified he could get killified.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
God, these people are evil...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
God, these people are evil...

Oddly enough only in the eyes of about half of the American people.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post