SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Three different outlets this morning toss out the hint of the FBI interviewing her, so I think the noose is beginning to tighten up.

Here's one of them...

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...be.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Feds reportedly eye interview with Clinton, reach out to aides in email probe
Published March 28, 2016 FoxNews.com

State Dept. underlings tried to warn Clinton about server
Federal prosecutors reportedly are expected to try to interview Hillary Clinton and already have started reaching out for interviews with top aides as part of the FBI probe into her personal email use, a sign the investigation is moving into a new and potentially final phase.

The Los Angeles Times reported on the efforts to seek interviews with Clinton and others, while noting this process and the final review could take several more weeks.

That means the investigation is likely to drag out at least through the primary season as the former secretary of state continues to battle it out with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential race. According to the report, a prosecutor has called the lawyers for some of Clinton's longtime aides, while no dates have yet been set for interviews.

Meanwhile, The Washington Post published an extensive report Monday about the origins of Clinton’s unique set-up using a personal server and email for State Department business.

As earlier reported by Fox News, the challenges started soon after Clinton became secretary of state, when her team tried to change protocols so she could use her BlackBerry in secure facilities for classified information. She faced strong resistance from diplomatic security personnel and others.

The Post reported that Clinton aides and other officials went on to accommodate Clinton’s desire to use her private account while ignoring repeated security warnings.

The Post reported that, according to a lawmaker briefed by FBI Director James Comey, the FBI has assigned 147 agents to the case, and has accelerated the probe in order to avoid taking any action close to the November election.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the move to interview Clinton and her aides is a sign the investigators’ work recovering emails and examining the server is nearing an end.

A Clinton campaign spokesman told the newspaper they are ready to cooperate with investigators.

“She first offered last August to meet and answer any questions they might have,” Brian Fallon said. “She would welcome the opportunity to help them complete their work.”

Sources also told Fox News earlier this year that the FBI was going straight to the source in its investigation and speaking with the intelligence agencies – and in some cases, the individuals – that generated the information contained in classified emails found on Clinton’s server.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
“She would welcome the opportunity to help them complete their work.”

Think what the audience rating would be if they broadcast the interview live. (of course they won't.)

posted Hide Post
If they are just now entering the final phase of the investigation then previous Foxnews reports of an already convened Federal grand jury was false?

Where will this Federal grand jury be convened? DC? So whether the Federal grand jurors are selected randomly or from the pool of prominent businessmen from the DC area, the lean would still probably be Democrat.

Posts: 1808 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Have faith brothers and sisters...have faith...HilBot 4.0 is damaged goods Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, everybody keeps talking about Trump/Clinton matchup. Uhh, no. It's going to be Trump/Biden or, if we're really lucky, Trump/Sanders.

This terminally corrupt witch will never be president.

Karma- a shit-ton of it, is about to land on this crook's head.

Posts: 108247 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Have faith brothers and sisters...have faith...HilBot 4.0 is damaged goods Smile

HilBot 5.0 is rumored to have been loaded with Jimmy Swaggart 2.0 software.

HilBot 2.0 has preloaded it's virus to run 5 minutes after HilBot 5.0 concludes and an aid says the phrase 'Good Speech Madame President, that fooled them'

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where will this Federal grand jury be convened? DC? So

I am certain that there are Federal Grand Juries empaneled today. They may not have been formed to handle this investigation, but some where some jury did in fact grant immunity to at least one of the Clinton accomplices so that he would testify.

I very much doubt that the DoJ is going to take out a full page ad in the WoPo when and if a special Grand Jury is empaneled to handle this investigation, so in fact we may never know.

The lack of headlines in the MSM des not indicate a lack of activity. As jallen pointed out sometime ago, the feds will want to have an airtight case before they go to trial, or even threaten to go to trial, with this kind of political hot potato.

Hillary has already Lawyered up with the best counsel money can buy, she can afford the very best.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, everybody keeps talking about Trump/Clinton matchup. Uhh, no. It's going to be Trump/Biden or, if we're really lucky, Trump/Sanders.

This terminally corrupt witch will never be president.

Karma- a shit-ton of it, is about to land on this crook's head.

I hope you're right Para. But I'm not sure Trump is going to weather the storm brought by the Republican establishment. I'm not even convinced that any of the three running in the primaries will be the candidate. Really hope my gut is wrong on this one.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some Clinton defenders have been saying that even if some of the emails were classified, she never sent them to anyone who didn't have a clearance.

In June 2013 she gave her server to Platte River. They held it until about August 2015. Platte River staff did not have clearances. The company was not certified to handle or control classified material.

If anything is classified with respect to Sid Blumenthal, he didn't have a clearance.

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Some Clinton defenders have been saying that even if some of the emails were classified, she never sent them to anyone who didn't have a clearance.

In June 2013 she gave her server to Platte River. They held it until about August 2015. Platte River staff did not have clearances. The company was not certified to handle or control classified material.

If anything is classified with respect to Sid Blumenthal, he didn't have a clearance.

Even if they did have a high enough clearance, there's still that little pesky "Need to Know" thing.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10367 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
And she gave a copy of all her emails to her lawyer, who was neither cleared for them nor had the proper facilities for storage of that classified info.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Add the attorney she handed over the emails to on a thumb drive to your list as well.

Again, if the FBI refers charges to the DOJ, Hilz presidential bid is toast. Doesn't matter if the DOJ moves forward with it or not. However, as one co-worker mentioned a few days ago, 'if' DOJ did move forward with an indictment of Clinton, given her status in the Democrat party, it could damage the party severely as a whole in the coming elections and beyond. I sincerely hope he's right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Read this morning that Hil has 1200 delegates to Sanders' 1000. Of course Hil still has an additional undemocratic 500 Superdelegates, but with an FBI recommendation of indictment, these "super" guys will switch side.

Posts: 1808 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
However, as one co-worker mentioned a few days ago, 'if' DOJ did move forward with an indictment of Clinton, given her status in the Democrat party, it could damage the party severely as a whole in the coming elections and beyond. I sincerely hope he's right.

I would go a step further and say that if the FBI recommends felony indictments, and the highly politicized DoJ does not indict, that too will severely damage the Democrat Party and perhaps for an even longer time.

The Democrats are already in disarray, all is not going smoothly for them.

I have a very liberal BIL, he is a staunch Democrat and he decided to support Bernie last year. The other night he asked me, me who he knows to be somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun, why Bernie gets all of the votes but Hillary gets the delegates, he is pissed.
I had the great joy of explaining the superdelegate system to him and explaining that the establishment had screwed Bernie before he even started.

Confusion to our enemies!

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I don't think Hillary will be charged.
However, she will withdraw due to health issues.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
I have a very liberal BIL, he is a staunch Democrat and he decided to support Bernie last year. The other night he asked me, me who he knows to be somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun, why Bernie gets all of the votes but Hillary gets the delegates, he is pissed.
I had the great joy of explaining the superdelegate system to him and explaining that the establishment had screwed Bernie before he even started.

Confusion to our enemies!

Which is just another reason to support Trump.

If you can get hold of the ones that arent entirely brain dead...the ones who are "anti establishment" but not rabid commies...you would have what you needed to secure a solid bictory.

I spent last week at a national union event in DC. Normally these guys (and gals) are blue collar dem voters. They typically support the "D". This time? Lots of "T talk". Not blatant and outright mind you, but it was certInly there in MUCH greater quantities.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ A "bictory", eh? Sounds kinda like a Pyrrhic victory to me.

quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Read this morning that Hil has 1200 delegates to Sanders' 1000. Of course Hil still has an additional undemocratic 500 Superdelegates, but with an FBI recommendation of indictment, these "super" guys will switch side.

God only knows what it took to get them on her side and how strong their commitments are to her in the first place. I think a lot of them could be moved by a stiff breeze, or one bon mot that happens to race its way across a cocktail party.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
This is the image I want to see: Hillary in chains, doing the perp walk. Cool

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Thinking about some rough numbers.

147 FBI agents. They got the server in August.

So just say 6 months time period.

Guessing that an experienced agent would cost about 140 to 150k per year (salary, benefits, and assuming Washington DC locality scale of 25%)

147 * 140k * .5 = 10 million dollars

This is just to get in the ball park. Pretty significant investment for an investigation.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bill Clinton strikes again.

"80 % of the American people haven't gotten a pay raise since the crash"

https://youtu.be/uZk7F9X4_Uc