SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Her twatter feed is getting slammed Cool

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
You can't make this up - Hillary seriously tweeted this today. Did any one of her handlers actually read the headline?

https://twitter.com/HillaryCli...s/793189117005860864

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4341 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
You can't make this up - Hillary seriously tweeted this today. Did any one of her handlers actually read the headline?
<snip>

Thanks Jeepster, I chuckled.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9141 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
old news, but still is painful

http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/h...arning-from-the-fbi/

Abedin got a Top Secret clearance in 2009. It’s a felony for persons trusted with such security clearance to remove classified information from government control and send and store it on an unauthorized computer system.

It’s also a felony to provide classified material to anybody without proper clearance.

FBI Director James Comey has testified that as many as 10 individuals who maintained Clinton’s private server did not have the requisite security clearance to handle such classified information.

In addition, Clinton directed at least three Williams Connolly lawyers without security clearance to sort through more than 60,000 of her e-mails.

“Did Hillary Clinton give non-cleared people access to classified information?” House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz asked Comey in July, to which the top G-man replied, “Yes.”

Now add Abedin’s husband to the list.

Suppose the emails on Weiner's laptop are all copies of what has been released before, but in nonredacted fully classified condition.

The law (Title 18 US Code Section 793(f)) makes it a felony to handle classified information in a “grossly negligent manner.”

How much more grossly negligent can you be than providing CONF, SEC, TS / SCI to the laptop of a sexual pervert, who doesn't have a job, and is being investigated for sextexting a 15 yo girl?

posted Hide Post
quote:

Now add Abedin’s husband to the list...

<snip>

How much more grossly negligent can you be than providing CONF, SEC, TS / SCI to the laptop of a sexual pervert, who doesn't have a job, and is being investigated for sextexting a 15 yo girl?

Some 15-year-old could be looking at her tablet right now, saying, "Who's HillaryHoney, and why is her email being forwarded to me?"

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2086 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And of course Glenn Beck has outdone himself...again.

"Monday on his radio show, while discussing the FBI reopening the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, conservative host Glenn Beck said FBI director James Comey contacting Congress is “one of the most irresponsible things to ever happen.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-things-ever-happen/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

"Monday on his radio show, while discussing the FBI reopening the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, conservative host Glenn Beck said FBI director James Comey contacting Congress is “one of the most irresponsible things to ever happen.”

This asshole is STILL so butthurt over Trump he WANTS Hillary to win!
Mad

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

This asshole is STILL so butthurt over Trump he WANTS Hillary to win!
Mad

The bad part isn't that Beck is crazy. The bad part is that he influences and drives others who are almost or is as crazy as he is. They draw to him like a moth to a candle, repeat the stuff that Beck says as fact, and the like.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Beck is on here in the mornings. I stopped listening to him when he refused to endorse the Republican candidate. Beck is drunk on his own pride. He calls it principles, but I know it is pride. He and him little yappy dog co hosts are like 3rd graders when they don't get to have what they want. I usually catch the last 15 mins of their 'show' as that's when I tune back in for Rush at 10:00. I can't imagine he will remain on the air long if Trump wins and he doesn't get over it. Even the most tolerant Utahns will likely join me on another station. Fact is if it were not for Rush on that station now I would never tune to it.

Anyway, I read somewhere Beck is losing money hand over fist. Yet he will not quit. I also heard him say that Hillary was the better choice between the two. I actually threw something at my radio when he said it. I am so thoroughly disgusted with Beck that I wouldn't return to his program nor anything he endorsed again. I still have to listen to his maniacal voice doing commercials as I listen to Rush. Makes me turn the volume down every time.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Beck's support of shillary is nuts. I check in to his show every now and then to see if he's turned the crazy up to 11.

Posts: 7519 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

That's pretty gross alright.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why are you guys still listening to Glenn Beck? I and others have been saying for years that the guy is cleary unstable. Listen to him if you want, but there's no point to mentioning him in these threads.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's an amazing article on 2 fronts- 1) Because of what it says about the democratic party and 2) Because it's from a foreign news site.

It's like the FCC should be intervening and charging the media for complicit support of hillary and the democrats.

quote:
Forget the FBI cache; the Pedestal emails show how America is run

https://www.theguardian.com/co...a-and-how-they-do-it

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Glenn Beck is all like:

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Why are you guys still listening to Glenn Beck? I and others have been saying for years that the guy is cleary unstable. Listen to him if you want, but there's no point to mentioning him in these threads.

quote:

quote:
Why are you guys still listening to Glenn Beck? I and others have been saying for years that the guy is cleary unstable. Listen to him if you want, but there's no point mentioning him in these threads.

Worth repeating.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Here's an amazing article on 2 fronts- 1) Because of what it says about the democratic party and 2) Because it's from a foreign news site.

It's like the FCC should be intervening and charging the media for complicit support of hillary and the democrats.

Ain't happening.

quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The only thing our liberal rag has had in it concerning this latest investigation is articles blasting Comey.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The CNN.com headliner today was a photo of Hillary under: THE CAKE IS BAKED

Hopefully that is prophetic, but not quite how they are thinking....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post