SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Comey's feigned anger about the integrity of the FBI being questioned made me so mad I wanted to get off my couch and slap that dishonorable trash out of his buster browns.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
When Comey testified yesterday to congress, he said something very enlightening about his philosophy of the email investigation.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...-strikes-a-nerve.php

At the link there is a video of Gowdy questioning Comey. At the very end, Gowdy says the FBI he is seeing in this investigation is not the FBI he used to work with.

Comey responds, and he is pissed, that he hopes someday when " this poltical craziness is over" that Gowdy will see the FBI is still the FBI that he knew before.

"Political craziness". That is what Comey thinks is going on. Or at least what he says is going on.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's what he says is going on - that's really his only way out of the stink of this mess.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Breaking: Congress Asks FBI To Re Open Hillary Clinton Email Scandal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV2U4jEe7hg

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
Breaking: Congress Asks FBI To Re Open Hillary Clinton Email Scandal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV2U4jEe7hg

Is it OK if I do not hold my breath waiting for this to happen?

And given that comey is still in charge, precisely what is there to indicate that there would be a different outcome?

All those feebs who threatened to resign, still working (putting in time) there.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Comey was screwed either way he went. I wonder if he'd have been "allowed" to resign instead of the route he chose. I assume he's lost all credibility and his career is essentially over at this point. Unless Shill wins.

Posts: 7636 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Comey was screwed either way he went. I wonder if he'd have been "allowed" to resign instead of the route he chose. I assume he's lost all credibility and his career is essentially over at this point. Unless Shill wins.

The Clinton Slush Fund ...errrr....Foundation will take care of him for defending the home front.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

All those feebs who threatened to resign, still working (putting in time) there.

Who threatened to resign? Is there even one documented instance of anyone at the FBI saying he or she would resign over this investigation?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's as much a useless shill as she is!...the American people could have been spared so much by him not doing his dog and pony (donkey) show.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

He wasn't screwed either way. Had he done the right thing he would still have his honor and integrity and would have been a hero among many and had been credited to a large degree with taking a large first step towards saving this country.
He would have landed on his feet, maybe not as director of the FBI but there would have been a high and honorable place for him and his service. Had he recommended indictment the dominoes would have been forced to fall.

Like John Roberts when the moment was upon him he wasn't man enough to rise up to it.
Comey is no better than the rest of them. He is in with the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton's own him.
The only thing that may separate him from the rest of the filthy Washington scum is he may have enough of a conscience that he suffers his faults every day.

With that being said the email scandal is a dead horse. And the body is well on the way to decomposing. Nothing will be reopened even if Trump wins. It's over, it's done. She got away with it like she has gotten away with all the other nefarious bull shit she has done from the moment she drew her first breath of life.

It won't be over until she draws her last breath of life. Until then she will get away with still more things that will be worse than this.
We better just hope it's not a outright theft of the election.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Comey was screwed either way he went. I wonder if he'd have been "allowed" to resign

The Directorship of the FBI is a rare job in the Executive Branch, The Director does not serve at the pleasure of the POTUS. In other words; the director serves his ten year term without fear of being fired.
Congress can impeach him (very difficult because of the Senate) and the POTUS could, I suppose, fire the director for cause, moral turpitude, treason, that sort of thing.

The job was designed to enable the Director to operate free of normal political pressures. What Comey did was not necessary, he would have had a lot of very nasty pressure from the communist press and liberals had he decided to do a good job of investigation, but his position was safe.

Further he is a wealthy man and should be immune to financial pressure.

Comey decided to give Hillary a pass because he wanted to do so, not for fear of his job. I wish I thought his conscience would bother him, but he is after all a bureaucrat and a liberal, no conscience included.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

With that being said the email scandal is a dead horse. And the body is well on the way to decomposing. Nothing will be reopened even if Trump wins. It's over, it's done. She got away with it like she has gotten away with all the other nefarious bull shit she has done from the moment she drew her first breath of life.

It won't be over until she draws her last breath of life. Until then she will get away with still more things that will be worse than this.
We better just hope it's not a outright theft of the election.

It may be a dead horse in the legal sense, but keeping it alive in the news is keeping it alive on people's minds, and believe me it's on people's minds. The more that comes out, the more it makes her look bad. Keep it coming I say.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good article from WSJ

Key point: Mills said she didn't know about the private server until after she left the State Dept.

That is critical because Mills can't claim client/attorney privilege w Clinton until after she left the State Dept

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ji...blind-eye-1475191703

Two revealing, if largely unnoticed, moments came in the middle of FBI Director Jim Comey’s Wednesday testimony before the House Judiciary Committee. When combined, these moments prove that Mr. Comey gave Hillary Clinton a pass.

Comey was asked why Mills was given immunity to get her laptop.

Mr. Comey’s answer was enlightening: “It’s a reasonable question. . . . Any time you are talking about the prospect of subpoenaing a computer from a lawyer—that involves the lawyer’s practice of law—you know you are getting into a big megillah.”

The key words: “The lawyer’s practice of law.” What Mr. Comey was referencing here is attorney-client privilege. Ms. Mills was able to extract an immunity deal, avoid answering questions, and sit in on Mrs. Clinton’s FBI interview because she has positioned herself as Hillary’s personal lawyer. Ms. Mills could therefore claim that any conversations or interactions she had with Mrs. Clinton about the private server were protected by attorney-client privilege.

Only here’s the rub: When Ms. Mills worked at the State Department she was not acting as Mrs. Clinton’s personal lawyer. She was the secretary's chief of staff. Any interaction with Mrs. Clinton about her server, or any evidence from that time, should have been fair game for the FBI and the Justice Department.

Ms. Mills was allowed to get away with this “attorney-client privilege” nonsense only because she claimed that she did not know about Mrs. Clinton’s server until after they had both left the State Department.

The FBI has deliberately chosen to accept this lie. The notes of its interview with Ms. Mills credulously states: “Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private email server until after Clinton’s tenure” at State. It added: “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

In late 2009 or early 2010, Mr. Pagliano told investigators, he approached Ms. Mills to relay State Department concerns that the private server might pose a “federal records retention issue.” According to Mr. Pagliano, Ms. Mills told him not to worry about it, because other secretaries of state had used similar setups.

More damning, Mr. Chaffetz held up an email that Ms. Mills sent in 2010 to Justin Cooper, whom the Clintons personally employed to help maintain the server. The email reads: “hrc email coming back—is server okay?” Mr. Cooper responds: “Ur funny. We are on the same server.”

To be clear: When Mrs. Clinton had an email problem, Ms. Mills didn’t call the State Department’s help desk. She didn’t call Yahoo customer service. She called a privately employed Clinton aide and asked specifically about Mrs. Clinton’s “server.” She did this as chief of staff at the State Department. Mr. Chaffetz asked Mr. Comey why the FBI wrote that Ms. Mills was ignorant about the server until later.

I don’t remember exactly, sitting here ,” he said, in what can only be called the FBI version of “I don’t recall.” He then mumbled that “Having done many investigations myself, there’s always conflicting recollections of facts, some of which are central, some of which are peripheral. I don’t remember, sitting here, about that one.”

Only a few minutes before he had explained that the Justice Department was forced to issue immunity to Ms. Mills because she had asserted attorney-client privilege. Yet he couldn’t remember all the glaring evidence proving she had no such privilege?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There is no exemption for attorney client privilege in immunity.

If you have material information gathered in client communications, you can't reveal it under immunity grants without client permission, same as without immunity.

She can, must, tell all she knows that isn't privileged. That privilege has a great many loopholes, too

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...undation-connection/

Check out this article.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
With that being said the email scandal is a dead horse.

I disagree!
Perhaps in a legal sense it may be almost dead that is, there is very little chance that the principals involved will ever see prison time. The odds were never good that Hillary would see prison over this in any event because BHO has the get-out-of-jail card that he could use at any time.

What matters to us here is the political damage that it is doing to the Clintons, especially Hillary. As far as Political damage goes, it is wonderful.

No sooner does Hillary think she is up, for example the debate, than another bit of damaging news comes out.

Since the "independents" don't pay much attention to the news, the constant announcement of another part of this cover-up discovered and exposed eventually gets through to the politically naïve.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
With that being said the email scandal is a dead horse.

I disagree!
Perhaps in a legal sense it may be almost dead that is, there is very little chance that the principals involved will ever see prison time. The odds were never good that Hillary would see prison over this in any event because BHO has the get-out-of-jail card that he could use at any time.

What matters to us here is the political damage that it is doing to the Clintons, especially Hillary. As far as Political damage goes, it is wonderful.

No sooner does Hillary think she is up, for example the debate, than another bit of damaging news comes out.

Since the "independents" don't pay much attention to the news, the constant announcement of another part of this cover-up discovered and exposed eventually gets through to the politically naïve.

Perhaps. But in my opinion this election is already decided we just won't find out until November 8th. The email issue is a non factor any longer. If anything all it can be is overplayed. Anyone who gives a shit has already heard about it. It gets to the point where many of the independents which are few in this election will get to the point of enough already with the emails.

The emails are out of focus. Now it's this Miss Universe thing that Trump is foolish enough to keep in the news cycle with his idiotic tweets about it. He's his own worst enemy.

Two things will decide this election imo. If the amount of fraud in the critical swing states mainly Florida will be enough to overcome Trump's numbers.

I'm guessing Trump needs to win by a minimum of 5 points.

This election is about fraud versus numbers. The voters minds have been made up for awhile and nothing that comes out about emails will change any Hillary voters minds and Miss Universe won't change any Trump voters minds.
The numbers of undecided are a non factor at this point.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This info has been partially addressed earlier, but at this link is a video of Chaffetz questioning Comey.

Listen how frustrated Chaffetz gets. Justifiably so.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...rgate-variations.php

posted Hide Post
comey what career he works for the clinton foundation.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13492 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post