SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Here is another tid bit from the Krongard interview.

quote:
He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5¹/₂-year vacancy was unprecedented.

“This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,” he said. “It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG.”

Inspectors general serve an essential and unique role in the federal government by independently investigating agency waste, fraud and abuse. Their oversight also covers violations of communications security procedures.

I'm almost tempted to say that given all this evidence even considering that we we know is only a small percentage it is going to be impossible for this to be ignored or even marginalized once presented as a formal case from the FBI.

But this is still Clinton and it's still the most corrupt administration to come into existence.

I believe this to be entirely in the FBI's court. If they present it and it doesn't get acted upon in the full measure it needs to be the FBI will have to mass exodus the bureau in a very public way stating there is no need for a Federal Bureau of Investigation as the government refuses to indict and prosecute criminals who threaten the safety of the American public.

Comey needs to convey this to Obama in no
uncertain terms.

Hopefully there are more patriots than politicians in the FBI ranks.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

I believe this to be entirely in the FBI's court. If they present it and it doesn't get acted upon in the full measure it needs to be the FBI will have to mass exodus the bureau in a very public way stating there is no need for a Federal Bureau of Investigation as the government refuses to indict and prosecute criminals who threaten the safety of the American public.

Comey needs to convey this to Obama in no
uncertain terms.

Hopefully there are more patriots than politicians in the FBI ranks.

In reverse order:

1. There are more people who value a paycheck than patriotism working in the federal government today.

2. There will be no mass exodus. See item 1 above.

3. We really have no need for any federal law enforcement agencies any longer. We learned that with Fast & Furious. When a federal law enforcement and regulatory agency strong arms the regulated community into violating federal law, absent any guarantee of immunity from prosecution, then we know that our law enforcement agencies are fundamentally corrupted by the political appointees. Once that Rubicon is crossed, America as a republic and a nation of laws has ceased to exist in any meaningful way. This was further demonstrated by Lois Lerner and the IRS targeting of conservative organizations. We have also seen that with the use of the Department of Justice is a tool to suppress what little free media existed.

As much as we would love to see this whole mess take Hillary Clinton down, exposing for all the fundamental corrupt nature of her influence for once and all, it won't. The most that will happen to her is she will plead guilty to some nit noid misdemeanor charge of mishandling government records.

If that.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
What I haven't seen discussed is why Shill would choose to use a private server for official communication. Is the implication that it allowed hacking by entities paying for the information?
Avoiding FOIA requests. Limiting the Congresses ability to have oversight of her actions in the Executive Branch. Convenience.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
So she only needed one personally-purchased, unsecure Blackberry, which made all her work completely transparent.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton says to go ahead and release to the public the TS/SAP emails!

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-grasping-at-straws/

STEPHANOPOULOS: You did have that surprise on Friday; the State Department saying they will not release 22 emails of yours deemed top secret. You want them released. Why are you so confident that release would not compromise national security? What do you know about those emails that we don’t?

CLINTON: Well, here’s what I know. I know that this is, I think, a continuation of the story that has been playing out for months. There is no classified marked information on those emails sent or received by me.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), the ranking member of the Intelligence Committee, who’s had a chance to review them, has said that this email chain did not originate with me and that there were no classification markings.

So I do want them released and of course I can’t be clear about exactly what the reasons might be for some in the government, as part of this inter agency dispute, to make this request not to make them public.

But I would like to see them disclosed and I think they can.

Can she really be this stupid ?
or
Does she really think the people are that stupid ?

STEPHANOPOULOS: You know, you’ve said many times that the emails were not marked classified. No evidence that that’s not true. But the non-disclosure agreement you signed as secretary of state said that that really is not that relevant.

It says classified information is marked or unmarked classified and that all of your training to treat all of that sensitively and should know the difference.

CLINTON: Well, of course. And that’s exactly what I did. I take classified information very seriously.

You know, you can’t get information off the classified system in the State Department to put onto an unclassified system, no matter what that system is.

We were very specific about that and you — when you receive information, of course, there has to be some markings, some indication that someone down the chain had thought that this was classified and that was not the case.

The final thing I would say because clearly the best answer to all of this is release and disclose these materials is that what I’m told is that this chain of emails very well included a published newspaper report.

That seems a little hard to understand, that we would be retroactively over classifying a public newspaper article. So let’s just get it out.

Let’s see what it is and let the American people draw their own conclusions. This is very much like Benghazi, George. You know, the Republicans are going to continue to use it, beat up on me. I understand that. That’s the way they are.

But after 11 hours of testimony, answering every single question, in public, which I have requested for many months, I think it’s pretty clear they’re grasping at straws and this will turn out

Let the public decide what is TS/SAP !!

Let's diversify this. The Russians, Chinese, Iran, and ISIS can help us figure out. We could all vote on it.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'll bet ol' George's nose smells an awful lot like Hillary's rectum.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The State Department says it is uncertain whether the information in those emails was classified at the time they were originated. The Intelligence Community’s inspector general has said that two separate Clinton emails were contained information that was “Top Secret” when sent. That distinction is crucial because Clinton has maintained that none of the classified emails found on her server were classified when created.

State is uncertain because they have not checked. They have not checked because they want to stay "uncertain". This is important to the bureaucrats because otherwise they have to acknowledge that State was unsecure from the top down during the Hillary years.

It is obvious that any classified info which was in the HRC emails from non-State sources was classified before she received it.
Also by now many more than two TS documents have been uncovered.

Why did Hillary do this? Hillary is paranoid about privacy because she has been repeatedly caught in corruption since she was on the Nixon Impeachment Committee. She intends to continue her corruption so privacy is essential.

Personally I don't think she is very bright. The "smartest woman in the world" would not be repeatedly caught.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Hillary has no say in what gets released and she knows it. That statement is strictly for her low information followers

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Hillary has no say in what gets released and she knows it. That statement is strictly for her low information followers

I suspect the only reason she says she wants them released is because she is sure they won't be. She has her sound bite that makes her sound so innocent.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect the only reason she says she wants them released is because she is sure they won't be. She has her sound bite that makes her sound so innocent.

She has a sound bite for sure but far from making her sound so innocent, I think it makes her sound like a conniving, self-centered, pampered elitist who is so used to getting her way that she believes she can say anything and it should be taken as gospel by the unwashed masses.

Posts: 7352 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I suspect the only reason she says she wants them released is because she is sure they won't be Snowden is not working with the DOS.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Maybe Putin will release them to the BBC.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
All of this continued nonsense is melting my brain. Had anyone else acted in such a fashion, they'd be in jail right now.

Mishandling of classified material is the second fastest way to get to Leavenworth for an individual in the military; first is anything that even remotely appears as malfeasance with money. Had I even done a fraction of what it appears she did, I'd be making small rocks out of big rocks.

The elitist entitlement of the professional political class is astounding, shifting rapidly into horrifying. Nothing is prohibited, everything is permissible.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I would like to see them disclosed and I think they can.

Why doesn't she just tell us all on national TV news what is in them? Since they are harmless, nothing will happen to her for doing this.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
...elitist who is so used to getting her way that she believes she can say anything and it should be taken as gospel by the unwashed masses.
And, unfortunately, it will be.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This should have been immediately investigated and prosecuted. However party politics is holding that back. That is the highest level of government corruption. This is apparently what we have to look forward to....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know, the Republicans are going to continue to use it, beat up on me. I understand that. That’s the way they are.

So are we to believe that the Republicans are controlling and directing this investigation?
It sure seems like there are quite a few Democrat appointed people in the mix.
Oh right, vast right wing conspiracy...never mind.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1497 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This should have been immediately investigated and prosecuted. However party politics is holding that back. That is the highest level of government corruption. This is apparently what we have to look forward to....
The moment anyone properly briefed on the control of Classified material saw something even resembling classified material on an unclassified system, this should have been called away as a spillage incident. Every associated computer would be confiscated and inspected; those responsible would be walked away in bracelets.

This is unadulterated horse shit, and should cause a revolt in the military.

I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know, the Republicans are going to continue to use it, beat up on me. I understand that. That’s the way they are.

Hillary, just tell us what was in those emails, and all this will end. Trust me.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/31/...-finance-super-pacs/

One of the nation's leading Democratic donors, billionaire George Soros, is finally throwing his fortune behind Hillary Clinton, investing $6 million into a super PAC backing her campaign, federal election records showed Sunday.

Soros, who backed Barack Obama in 2008 and has made some of the largest gifts to liberal causes this century, cut the $6 million check to Priorities USA, her top super PAC, on December 17, dipping his feet fully into the Clinton effort as she tries to beat back a surprisingly strong challenge from Bernie Sanders.