SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Call me a glutton for punishment but I did watch the Dem debate last night. When the subject of Hillary's email came up she stood firm on the emails status of "were not classified at the time" and if she is in trouble then there are a whole bunch of other officials in trouble and that includes Republications too. Maybe not the exact words but fairly close.
Was this a threat?

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was this a threat?

Scorched earth, baby!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
SummersAtTheLake, re your post.

Not a threat, but a promise. The Beast will drag down as many as possible. I look for her to keep lying so well, she would pass a detector test.

Let her rat out all the complicit scumbags, got a feeling Obozo is heading the list.

Off topic, do you post in the HUSKER Board? A poster has your exact handle, just curious. If it is you, I like your posts, if not, sorry to bug ya.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Here is a short clip from the MSNBC Dem debate last night.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...on-among-friends.php

Chuck Todd plays the perfect tool to put Hillary Clinton in the best possible light.

You can't fully appreciate how much of a cheer leader he is without listening to his delivery as his voice raises and lowers as Hillary's head is bobbing up and down.

Todd should be waving pom poms.

Chuck Todd to Hillary Clinton:

Many Democratic voters that our reporters have been running into in Iowa and New Hampshire tell us over and over again they are worried about the email issue.

Not because they don’t believe your explanation .

But because it’s a drip drip.

Because the cloud is hanging over your head. And it will impact the general election.

They see your numbers right now. And they think it is the email issue as to why you are not polling very well.

Can you reassure these Democrats that somehow the email issue isn’t going to blow up your candidacy if you are the nominee?

HC: Absolutely I can. Before it was emails it was Benghazi....

Todd: There is an open FBI investigation into this matter about how you may have handled classified material. Are you 100% confident that nothing is going to come from this FBI investigation?

HC:

"I am 100% confident. This is a security review. That was requested. It is being carried out.

It will be resolved, but I have to add if there’s going to be a security review about me, there’s going to be security reviews about a lot of other people, including Republican office holders, because we’ve got this absurd situation of retroactive classifications.”

4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
The State Dept.. has Scoured all of Condi Rices Emails.. and said she had 2 on a private account. But she never had any Emails she sent.

They also said that Colin Powel had a couple.. but he never had a Computer Out side of the State Dept Building.. They are wasting Taxpayers money having people go through this stuff. And thy would have to be Very high clearance staff if they have access to this stuff..

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9077 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
The State Dept.. has Scoured all of Condi Rices Emails.. and said she had 2 on a private account. But she never had any Emails she sent.

They also said that Colin Powel had a couple.. but he never had a Computer Out side of the State Dept Building.. They are wasting Taxpayers money having people go through this stuff. And thy would have to be Very high clearance staff if they have access to this stuff..

wasting time and $, but better yet, gives the current admin apparatchiks the opportunity to troll through prior Republican e-mails to see what is there. Would not be surprised to see such info come up if Condi was nominated for a post in the next administration...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

Not a threat, but a promise. The Beast will drag down as many as possible. I look for her to keep lying so well, she would pass a detector test.

Let her rat out all the complicit scumbags, got a feeling Obozo is heading the list.

Off topic, do you post in the HUSKER Board? A poster has your exact handle, just curious. If it is you, I like your posts, if not, sorry to bug ya.

You gotta admit that she is a great liar but only to maybe 50% of the voters...the rest of us see right through it.
Hillary always circles back to her talking points when asked to be more specific on some questions..makes my head spin listening to her.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
But she never had any Emails she sent.

I don't understand that statement.
Is there a missing word or phrase, like "... she sent retroactively classified."?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

That be me on the Husker board Smile

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
OK, so Miss Rice and Mr Powell had less than 10 emails sent to them over 8 years combined that were deemed classified. As opposed to how many Mrs Clinton in the 4 years she ran State??? And how many items do we know still had the classification headers on the document when it arrived? I've been in commands where there were week long safety stand downs because material spilled across domains or employees used really bad judgment in handling classified information. And the red ass procedures that get implemented to prevent future screw ups.

quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

< snip >

And Colin said there were WMD in Iraq, too.

To think I once held that idiot in high regard.

Saddam had WMDs in Iraq. We have the receipts from when we sold them to him in the 80s. Not sure if Saddam did really destroy the active stockpiles, sent them to Syria as the war drums started beating, or buried them deep and we still have no clue where they are. But dual use stuff turned up all the time, as did shells used for dispersing chemical weapons. Plus saddam did develop a medium range ballistic missile that exceeded the range allowed under the mandates, which is a WMD delivery system prohibited to him.

I think since we didn't find a building marked 'Saddam's Chemical and Biological factory/warehouse' with stock piles nice and neatly organized of shelves the media/left had a field day. They were strongly against the War, even if they voted for it, because they hated George W. Bush and felt he 'stole' the election in 2000. They felt that by attacking the war, they can delegitimize the President and pave the way for St sKerry of Ketchup in 2004.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The old I was only following orders, and everyone else was doing it defense !

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Elijah Cummings says Powell had 2.

Rice had none. Her aids had 10.

If none of these had intel info, then Rice and Powell did have State Dept original classification authority.

This is a pure smoke screen to protect Clinton.

If the State Dept IG had been doing its job they could have stopped Clinton.

BTW, there was no permanent state Dept IG during Clinton's entire 2009-2013 term.

“This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,” he said. “It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG.”

http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/t...tate-dept-are-lying/

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Elijah Cummings says Powell had 2.

Rice had none. Her aids had 10.

In comparison, Clinton is approaching 1,600 emails with classified content, with at least 22 Top Secret, at least three at TS/SAP, and one HSC-0.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard that one T. Jefferson, our first Secretary of State had several classified emails on his private server. I think that was reported by A. Lincoln.

Guys it makes no difference who else had classified information sent to them or when.
The fact that Stalin killed millions of people is no justification for ISIS killing tens of thousands of people.

The he/she did it too excuse, is no defense for criminal activity on Hillary’s part.

If anyone else is, or did in the past, criminally mishandle classified information they should be indicted, tried, and if found guilty, sentenced as appropriate unless there is a statute of limitations.

When the MSM says others did it that is no reason for excusing Hillary, or in fact John Kerry or any other person.

This is a very serious crime regardless of who did it or who is doing it.

The MSM is attempting to drag Red Herrings across the path of justice.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
the "fact" that Powell and Rice may have also done loosely similar things was all over other forums yesterday being parroted around with dismissive certainty, like old news even.

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
the "fact" that Powell and Rice may have also done loosely similar things was all over other forums yesterday being parroted around with dismissive certainty, like old news even.

I don't think there are any of us that would say they shouldn't be prosecuted as well if they broke the law like shrillbot did.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
no, but the invoking of that argument now is only meant to say "look, everyone does it, even beloved Republicans, and no one was 'witch hunting' them over this nonsense"...

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Rice and Powell didn't erase emails and obstruct justice, have private servers, or have highly questionable funding for their foundations. They also don't have 150 FBI agents investigating them.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Rice and Powell didn't erase emails and obstruct justice, have private servers, or have highly questionable funding for their foundations. They also don't have 150 FBI agents investigating them.

Maybe Hillary will claim it's because they are black. Roll Eyes

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:

Maybe Hillary will claim it's because they are black. Roll Eyes

Wouldn't shock me!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post