SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Uh-Oh! Because of heat from Bernie, Hillary "has postponed (but not canceled) two fundraisers with Big Finance, one with the huge investing firm BlackRock and the other with an affiliate of Bain Capital, Mitt Romney’s old outfit."
oooooh noooo, Hil!! teh doll-0rzzzzz$$$$ Not teh doll-0rzzzzz$$$$!!! Eek

ooooh, very bad very bad. Run in circles, Hil!! Panic!!

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
She has more back doors to launder money than the mafia. They will just send it to to a company in Canada who will donate to the Clinton foundation.

Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations

http://www.bloomberg.com/polit...00-foreign-donations

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
As someone else said, my goal is to live long enough to see her in the grave. Not too hard, I hope, I am 42.

My previous 'bucket list' goal was to piss on Obama's grave. But then I decided I didn't want to fly to Kenya.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Sanders supporters have been laying into her pretty relentlessly regarding being in bed with big banks. I don't give a shit, not even half a shit, about Bernie, but the grass rootsy aspect of his campaign is very well organized, and they've zero love for Hillary. sort of like "the enemy of my enemy...", certainly not a friend, but a useful tool in the toolbox.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
If Hillary wins steals the nomination, could Bernie run as an independent?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good question. I don't know if he had to sign a an agreement that he would not, in order to run in the Democratic primaries.

posted Hide Post
quote:
She’s not in the bankers’ back pockets. No, siree. Hillary Clinton may have received millions of dollars from Wall Street—in both personal income and campaign contributions—but she can ditch those well-heeled friends at a moment’s notice.

With the Clinton's and big finance, as with the Clintons and certain foreign governments, it's hard to say just who is in which pocket. Suffice it to say that they are joined at the hip pocket.

The payoffs are in hopes of future favors and even more important because it's the Clintons; in recognition of the harm that they cane do you if so inclined. It's the old political protection racket.

It's a really nice bank you have here, it would certainly be a shame if the examiners and the IRS came along and upset things.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If Bernie Sanders Runs For President, It Won’t Be as an Independent: “I will not be a spoiler”

http://inthesetimes.com/articl...ie_sanders_president

To the dismay some idealists, Sanders rejected the idea of running for president as an independent. “No matter what I do, I will not be a spoiler,” Sanders said. “I will not play that role in helping to elect some right-wing Republican as President of the United States.”

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hillary speeches

Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Mrs. Clinton’s opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination, has accused Mrs. Clinton of being in the pocket of Wall Street and big business by noting that she has received major donations from them and was paid more than $600,000 in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs in one year.

She has struggled to explain why she took that money, saying at a CNN forum on Wednesday night: “Well, I don’t know. That’s what they offered.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/g...ook-into-it-n2115489

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is significant because it is coming from MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-and-the-woman-vote/

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” reporter and commentator for NBC News and host of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Report,” Andrea Mitchell said it was “stunning” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ” has lost the base,” and also that she’s lost women .

Mitchell said, “The party has moved. This is — it reminds me of 1972, actually.

And she has lost the base. And she’s lost the women.

And that is what is so stunning here in New Hampshire. And they are really — they can’t figure out how to combat that.

the frustration of Madeline Albright and of Hillary Clinton, is why don’t these young women realize what we went through and how we haven’t won the battle yet and how all of this can be taken back. And why aren’t they reacting to 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling?”

She added, “There was a young woman just yesterday in Concord who came at Hillary Clinton saying I worked for you in 2008, but I’m troubled by Benghazi. I’m troubled by the server. She is getting blowback from the very people she needs.”

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Hillary speeches

Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Mrs. Clinton’s opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination, has accused Mrs. Clinton of being in the pocket of Wall Street and big business by noting that she has received major donations from them and was paid more than $600,000 in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs in one year.

She has struggled to explain why she took that money, saying at a CNN forum on Wednesday night: “Well, I don’t know. That’s what they offered.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/g...ook-into-it-n2115489

They wiped a pen on a check.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
That chart shows almost all payments were $225,000, even from different corporations.
That doesn't look like "that's what they offered," it looks like that's her speaking fee. In other words, she lied again.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rekstrom:
In other words, she lied again.

!!GNIKCOHS

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
As someone else said, my goal is to live long enough to see her in the grave. Not too hard, I hope, I am 42.

My previous 'bucket list' goal was to piss on Obama's grave. But then I decided I didn't want to fly to Kenya.

You may have to stand in line. Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Washington Post in this article tries to provide cover for Clinton

https://www.washingtonpost.com...1b4289c2f_story.html

WAS HILLARY CLINTON, as secretary of state, careless with classified information that could bring harm to intelligence sources or otherwise benefit U.S. adversaries, or is she being slammed by her partisan opponents over action that was not criminal and may have simply reflected a lapse in judgment?

As we’ve said before, Mrs. Clinton should not have stored her official business on a private computer server based in her home. It was faulty thinking, perhaps borne of her desire to keep control over the communications and long experience in the political trenches.

She has since turned everything over to the State Department for screening and release.

The emails in question — many of them sent to her by others — came from the unclassified systems of the government, and, we are told, did not have any markings on them that identified them as classified.

the Clinton mantra

So it does not seem that she knowingly or willfully mishandled anything classified. The question of intent here is crucial.

more lies. she is supposed to recognize classified

did Clinton ever once ask State security "does this look ok?"

It is also the case that experts in the government may retroactively discover classified information in her inbox. This does not seem surprising — or criminal

now we get into real deceit

posted Hide Post
quote:
She has since turned everything over to the State Department for screening and release.

She withheld thousands of emails SHE deemed personal. Another lie from the left.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Balderdash! (my Grandfather used to say that and it has a nice ring).

No one probably including Hillary has any idea of how many emails were deleted, she claims 30,000.

Unless the FBI recovers all of the emails on what may well have been multiple servers, no one will ever know.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is significant because it is coming from MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell

http://www.breitbart.com/video...-and-the-woman-vote/

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” reporter and commentator for NBC News and host of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Report,” Andrea Mitchell said it was “stunning” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ” has lost the base,” and also that she’s lost women .

Mitchell said, “The party has moved. This is — it reminds me of 1972, actually.

And she has lost the base. And she’s lost the women.

And that is what is so stunning here in New Hampshire. And they are really — they can’t figure out how to combat that.

the frustration of Madeline Albright and of Hillary Clinton, is why don’t these young women realize what we went through and how we haven’t won the battle yet and how all of this can be taken back. And why aren’t they reacting to 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling?”

She added, “There was a young woman just yesterday in Concord who came at Hillary Clinton saying I worked for you in 2008, but I’m troubled by Benghazi. I’m troubled by the server. She is getting blowback from the very people she needs.”

God, I love to hear this. You know Andrea's just pulling that from out of her butt and what she heard when she was in line at Starbucks, right? For years the one thing I've particularly hated in politics has been when talking heads like Andrea Mitchell just make this stuff up and report it as the "news"!

Well, now they're doing it to a front-running Democrat, and it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When Albright said there is a special place in hell for women who don't support each other, was she not aware of what Hiliary did to Bill's victims?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
When Albright said there is a special place in hell for women who don't support each other, was she not aware of what Hiliary did to Bill's victims?

Albright came out of her hole? With the NorKs detonating hydrogen bombs and lunching long range missile, one would think she would dig her hidey hole deeper.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post