SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Anybody notice the new commie talking point is basically yeah well Brandon may have dementia but loook at DJT. He’s old too !

quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Ran into my doc at the gun store yesterday. Smile

Next door neighbor is an ER doc and shot on the Marine Corps rifle team. When he told me he bought a 80’s vintage Springfield super match with woodland McMillan camo stock I gave him an old GI m14 mag and a box of lake city match ammo. He about fell over saying he hadn’t seen a box of lake city match in 30 years. He walked over with that rifle after he picked it up no case or anything to let me drool over it and give me a lesson on shooting 1000 yards with iron sights. I was teasing him that in some parts of the country if another neighbor saw that rifle just being toted we’d have been swatted. I invited him to shoot in the backyard ( legal here) but both wives were there and frowned on that… so we are making a date to shoot at his club that has a 400 yard range. The club i belong to has a 500 yard range still under construction

Posts: 4880 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
During the month and a half that I was incarcerated in the live-in rehab place while recovering from surgery for broken hip / femur, I was subjected to a cognitive evaluation..

Federal law requires it. My ex did a ton of those evals. A lot of folks show up with previously undiagnosed psych or cognitive problems. Many others have had a long history but then the information is not passed onto the care facility.

The idea is to make sure people are getting the services they need.

I would be cautious with intentionally tanking the tests, as it could be used to show you are incompetent. While it seems unlikely, an unscrupulous family member could really cause you a lot of problems if they wanted to.

Posts: 9627 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/CitizenFre...sistance-day-1122%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16981 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4036 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Special Counsel Robert Hur to Publicly Testify About Biden Stolen Classified Docs Probe as Damaging Leaks Reveal Biden Lied About Interview

Special Counsel Robert Hur will testify publicly on March 12 about his investigation into Joe Biden’s stolen classified documents as damaging leaks reveal Biden lied about his interview with Hur.

“A source with direct knowledge told Fox News Digital Hur will testify on March 12 in a public hearing on his findings following months of investigating President Biden’s improper handling of classified records.” Fox News reported.

Joe Biden lied about Robert Hur raising the issue about his dead son Beau, according to a damaging leak to NBC News.

Additionally, the Biden campaign sent out a fundraising email attempting to cash in on the Beau Biden lie

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
they've never said anything about a cognitive test.

Although I also have Medicare, I don’t usually get an annual “wellness check” under the program, but I too have never had any sort of cognitive test.
What would the results of such a routine test be used for? Evidence to seize our guns and put us under mandated supervision of some sort?
(I am 78.)

I politely refuse to have a home visit. Aetna Medicare Advantage’s “partner” would hound me sometimes three times a week and would not take a polite “no thank you” as an answer.

I had just pulled into the parking lot at work one morning when my phone rang. Instead of hanging up I decided to let her ramble on. One point she said was “We make suggestions on how to make your life safer and easier as you age”.

I responded “Lady, I don’t think you ge the picture here. I don’t watch Jeopardy, I just commuted thirty plus miles to work at 80+ on 800 pounds of Harley. What suggestions are you going to make here?”

She went silent and said “Thank you” as the call ended.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8291 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I don’t need a cognitive test, two or more days a week between dealing with 4473’s and wading through Michigan’s new firearms laws put into effect on the 13th should allow me to skip drawing a clock face or repeating three random words.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8291 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I imagine Hur is more than a little pissed off that the left is basically trying to piss on his lawful investigation- watch for the character attacks to begin any day.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i didn't think his report was worth much. he botched the legal procedure/rationale for charging someone, then arguably made some observations for which he was not qualified. pretty effed up, yet perfect for the job at hand...LOL

Posts: 3071 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Although I also have Medicare, I don’t usually get an annual “wellness check” under the program, but I too have never had any sort of cognitive test.

^^^^^^^^^^
The Medicare cognitife test is a joke. It is not comprehensive and takes about ten minutes. Subtle cognitive issues are not picked up.

Posts: 17386 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1759013087238111639

Posts: 12922 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
WTF is this old asshole blathering about? This is the guy that supposedly possesses a sound mind? EVERYONE knows Ukraine is obviously not a part of NATO; in fact this assclown made it clear a couple of years ago that they wouldn’t be considered until this conflict was over. The press should be all over his ass on this but I’m not holding my breath.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I politely refuse to have a home visit. Aetna Medicare Advantage’s “partner” would hound me sometimes three times a week and would not take a polite “no thank you” as an answer.

The government makes them do home visits. These are capitated programs. The less treatment you get the more the insurance company makes. The government wants to make certain that these patients are getting care and that there is no cheating going on.

Posts: 17386 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RNCResearc...ack&utm_medium=email

posted Hide Post
Bumbling Joe Biden freezes for 15 seconds and AGAIN tells press he will 'get in trouble' for taking questions even though White House continues to say he is mentally fit for another term

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...p-Super-Tuesday.html

President Joe Biden sparked more concerns about his health with a long thousand-yard stare after joking he would 'get in trouble' if he took any questions from media members.

The president was wrapping up the launch of a task force to lower the cost of living when he refused to answer any questions from the White House press corps.

'I have a lot of questions. I better not start the questions. I'll get in trouble,' Biden, 81, said, only picking up the microphone halfway through.

Biden then put the microphone down and froze like a deer in headlights for about 15 seconds as reporters shouted questions at him.

posted Hide Post
Robert Hur resigned as special counsel to testify as private citizen before House Judiciary Committee

https://www.washingtonexaminer...judiciary-committee/

When Robert Hur testifies before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, he will reportedly be testifying as a private citizen rather than special counsel.

Hur spearheaded the investigation into President Joe Biden‘s alleged mishandling of classified documents and declined to prosecute the president in a report issued last month. A report from the New York Times on Tuesday says Hur will not be testifying as an employee of the Justice Department.

The report claims he had resigned from the DOJ as of Monday and would be represented by a private lawyer.

Hur is scheduled to testify before the House Judiciary Committee at 10 a.m. Eastern time on Capitol Hill.

More at link

posted Hide Post
You know who is on that committee? I'll give you some hints. Great hair and balls so big he needs two wheelbarrows. Matt Mother Fricken Gaetz. Please oh please oh please let Matt ask questions.

Posts: 733 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
You know who is on that committee? I'll give you some hints. Great hair and balls so big he needs two wheelbarrows. Matt Mother Fricken Gaetz. Please oh please oh please let Matt ask questions.
Ask and ye shall receive. Wink

https://twitter.com/KanekoaThe.../1767577885509140531

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6308 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1620 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post