SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
(Paraphrasing)"How dare he suggest I don't remember the death of my son. I still wear the rosary, every day, that I got from Our Lady Of ....... (blank stare)......

Every Memorial Day we hold a service..."

Wow.

Posts: 20350 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Every time I think I’ve heard the stupidest thing I can possibly imagine;
A new day dawns
- quoting myself

Posts: 13455 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Criminally incompetent. Most undignified exchange to the populace I've ever seen.

Posts: 3622 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
obviously not firing on all cylinders

Posts: 3074 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The best part is that President Adult Diaper came back to the podium to call the Egyptian President the "President of Mexico". He had already walked away, then decided to take another question.

posted Hide Post
Here is the news conference^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 12923 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I had to rewind to hear the Mexico remark, thinking I must have misheard it. Holy crap.

Posts: 5220 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
....how he could possibly remain president. Roll Eyes

Easy. He's a fucking puppet. The maggots behind the scenes are the ones running the country. To the ground.

Q

Posts: 27159 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fear Biden is not competent to play Bingo when he enters the rest home.

Posts: 17386 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JacquiHein.../1755691270645645446

posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog.../1755694687598301473

Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/magills_/s.../1755778490362646994

Posts: 2029 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CNN trying to do that journalism stuff.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1755774204991906084

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The other day I was listening to something, and they played a clip of Biden from when he was VP, and then another one from a couple weeks ago. It was like two different people. VP Biden was clear sounding, mentally nimble it seemed, he was still a jackass, but mentally he was there. The clip from a couple weeks back was slurred and confused, like someone at the end of a night of drinking, or kind of how my grandmother talked the last time I saw her before they put her away for dementia.

Anybody who claims "he hasn't lost a step" is either stupid or a liar.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17058 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2. No matter what level of corruption is uncovered about all the bribes alleged to have occurred during Biden's long government career, the precedent has been set. He is too demented to prosecute.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
MOST IMPORTANT!!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2129 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
I believe that disastrous impromptu press conference was deliberate.

Biden’s handlers have been well aware of his sunsetting behavior… and pushed him out at night with a (for once in his presidency) baying mob of journalists just a few feet away to maximize his belligerence and confusion. His handlers were instructed to let him fail so he can withdraw from the November election. The Democrats need time to push another replacement on their still-willing voters.

The horror show last night wasn’t just “unfortunate” for Biden. They had to know he would fail, they wanted him to fail.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1618 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/TheBabylon.../1755702081095188577

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8360 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Based on the report, he should be charged but found incompetent to stand trial.
I agree that the powers behind the scenes have ramped up the pressure on him and his handlers to get him out the door asap so they can prepare the ground for his replacement.
The big question, who?
Be alert for some trial balloons soon to field test the viability of the candidates.

Posts: 9717 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Easy. He's a fucking puppet. The maggots behind the scenes are the ones running the country. To the ground.

This is 100% fact.

JP

Posts: 2065 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post