SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Their shit is falling apart.

“I’m Not a Medical Doctor”

Like most of you, I hate the lying jackass sack of shit Biden. I have no sympathy for him or his fucking Lady Macbeth of a wife, his whoring crackhead son, and every last person in his administration. I have no sympathy for him of any kind, including those things for which I would cut just about anybody some slack, like descending into dementia. I am elated to see his downfall, now happening at an ever-increasing pace. I love the fact that he knows that people on both sides are now openly expressing serious doubt about his abilities. For all of his life, Biden has been a complete phony, a plagiarist, a pathological liar, and "that guy", that one guy in any group of men who has no real feelings for anyone but himself; that guy who always tells the wrong joke, who always says the wrong things, who is completely unaware of what an asshole he is.

And now, the chickens have come home to roost, and I hope it gets so bad for him, he finally- finally- gets to experience humiliation and shame, because he fucking deserves it, for everything he's done in his life and especially for the great harm he has done to this nation and its people.

I am watching and hoping that his humiliation plays out on public for all the world to see.

Posts: 109259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well said.
Amen.

Posts: 14 | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Yes, that’ll mean Kackles becomes Acting or fully President. The Dems need to fully own this mess of their own making, and to EMBRACE THE SUCK.

You realize her becoming President will be ALL of our mess. No telling what damage she'd do.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38297 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Biden is the epitome of the narcissist asshole. When the party dumps him, it may very well be the last nail in his coffin to be relegated to the dust bin of history as the most recent useful idiot. Here’s to hoping he strikes out and drops stone cold dead.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The Democrats are scared to death of President Harris because they know they will lose if she doesn’t step aside to let someone else run.

Then how do they push the first Black woman President out of the way and sell that to the base?

Posts: 9850 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
You realize her becoming President will be ALL of our mess. No telling what damage she'd do.
WADR Rightwire, the Ho won’t damage a damned thing. Just like Pedophilia Joe, her handlers will be telling her EXACTLY what to say and do. She won’t be able to fart or fellate without asking permission.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
If Kackling Kamala ascends to President, it will be an absolute disaster for the democrats. She is so stupid that she is unaware she is stupid. She’s as big a narcissist as there is in DC and there is no graceful way to remove her. The first black female president and they push her aside. Can you imagine that imbecile trying to debate Donald Trump? They could probably pay per view that beat down! This is what happens when no 2 is the insurance policy so no 1 doesn’t get replaced. It’s their bed let them sleep in it. That bitch won’t ever relinquish power on her own accord.

One thing I’m tired of hearing is that Biden was “cleared” of any wrongdoing. The prosecutor chose not to charge because those charges would happen once out of office. After the election or after a second term expired or he is removed from office. If the prosecutor believes he’s not mentally competent to stand trial and putting a confused old senile old man on trial would be brutal. Anyone who has been around dementia will tell you it is an awful thing to watch. His public downfall is absolutely gratifying to watch as he’s the most corrupt grifting POS to ever hold the office of President. A two tiered justice system is on full display! This has become a train wreck and I’m loving it.

Posts: 3037 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

The Dems have no "off ramp" here, at least one that gives them a safe landing.

I don't see that at all. By and large, the Dems will vote for whomever it is, Biden or a random person off the street. If they're running against Trump, then even more so. They have no shame, they can't be embarrassed. And the media will provide cover as always.

Assuming elections matter.

Sad as it is, the best thing is if Old Joe stays right where he is, at least then everyone knows the Emperor has no clothes.

I'll state again, the Dems really have no solid choices left, and I think they realize it. And I truly believe the voters hanging around for anything to vote for as long as it is a Democrat, is shrinking everyday. And the Independents? The Democrats lost them. The two biggest issues on the table, far above everything else, are border clusterfuck and the extremely poor economy. Hell, you even have Chris Cuomo willing to live with four years of Trump rather than Biden.

The Dems are not only worrying about the election, they are shitting bricks about getting through the next nine months.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Kamala is in the role she is for two reasons - her race & gender. She is literally the embodiment of the term "token black." It's because of WHAT she is and not because of WHO she is.

Like everything with this administration, it's all been about style not substance. Appearance and not ability. So now that shallow Joe can barely put a sentence together, there's nothing left at the bottom of the barrel to scrape up.

I hope Biden suffers and suffers greatly. He won't of course because of any lack of conscious on his part, and a lack of both accountability and justice from his lacky administration.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6781 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
If the prosecutor believes he’s not mentally competent to stand trial and putting a confused old senile old man on trial would be brutal.

I don't understand this. The defendant is NEVER required to testify. Plenty of people that are 'not sharp' mentally can still participate in their own defense at trial. It would only be 'brutal' if the defense chooses to go down that path. He certainly had the mental acuity to know what he was doing when he willfully retained and disclosed classified materials. They'd have us believe he's currently 'the leader of the free world'...Either he's fit for both, or he's fit for neither!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9446 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Someone should ask this fraud to describe what Biden's asshole tastes like.

https://twitter.com/EndWokenes.../1756696122892927250

Posts: 109259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

And, they have a base of 65 million voters who know exactly who and what they are voting for.

I would refine it to the D voters are primarily voting against what they believe to be evil horrible people. They believe the progressive agenda is goodness, so they excuse the personal imperfections of Dem elites.

Whatever name you wish to apply, Republican or conservative, it is seen as barbaric.

I'm not sure we don't do that a little bit, too. But I believe we look at ethics and facts, whereas they operate on baseless emotion. The left is in lockstep, whereas we will criticize RINOs.

D voters seem to vote based on hatred.

Posts: 9764 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
More than Biden suffering I hope to see the good doctor suffer. It absolutely disgusts me that a wife would allow her husband to make such a fool of himself. What kind of power hungry bitch must she be?

Posts: 3545 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

I think right now the existential threat is from outside our borders. Foreign leaders know just how demented and powerless Joe is. This report neuters Joe on the world stage, yet he nominally retains some authorities such Commander in Chief.

It is ripe for someone to try something nasty, and demented Joe responding badly. Lots of possible bad outcomes.

Kamala would at least be under the close guidance of high level advisors.

Jmho, election politics are a lesser concern in the immediate future, as are domestic policies which she might pursue.

We need FJB out immediately.

Posts: 9764 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
Someone should ask this fraud to describe what Biden's asshole tastes like.

https://twitter.com/EndWokenes.../1756696122892927250

That is the same liar that has been saying for 3 years, even under oath with Congress that the border is secure.

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
They all got the word that Biden is fair game it will be a feeding frenzy from now on. They need to take him down so they can run someone else against Trump. He was a useful empty vessel to carry on the BS to take us down. I truly believe it’s Obama working through John Podesta.

Even if Kamala does take office for six months they have enough dirt on her that will force her to comply and decide to not run for 2024. She is exactly who they wanted as VP they knew she could be controlled if Pedo Joe dropped dead.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ozarkwoods,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Here’s to hoping he strikes out and drops stone cold dead.

I kind of want him to stick around a while after being tossed out of power, you know, so he can get outside the WH bubble and see how hated he is. Let him get hassled in restaurants, let people on the street boo when he gets out of the motorcade. He needs to experience some of that before he dies.

Posts: 3707 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
so he can get outside the WH bubble and see how hated he is. Let him get hassled in restaurants, let people on the street boo when he gets out of the motorcade. He needs to experience some of that

But he won't. He'll be whisked away to one his homes or to one of his fat-cat friends' vacation places, relaxing on the beaches and never having to put up with us mere citizens again.

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
In a court case I'll presume it matters not how competent a defendant is now, but when the crime was committed. I think all requirements for a mishandling of classified documents could be proven. I'm sure Hur knows that also.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well..........Mr. Potato Head says that he is just fine. So...........charge him!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 568 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post