SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
It just hit me that Ron Jeremy was ruled mentally incompetent to stand trial so Joe's not the only one. Smile

Posts: 3532 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This has drifted from conspiracy theory to fact that special counsel just underlined.

If you have ever spent time around people who have degraded the way Biden has you know they have unpredictable struggles with basic daily tasks. No one in that mental condition should be in a position of power or making decisions for others as they are not capable of those tasks.

Two questions on this.
1) Why does Biden and Democrats keep saying he is running the country. He is part of 3 branches that work together to govern the country so this sounds a lot like the dictatorship they are screaming about with Trump

2) If Biden is truly mentally incompetent enough to stand trial, who is ACTUALLY 'running' this country? It certainly isn't the the Vice President (not her role). Is it a think tank of Democrats? Hillary? Barack? Soros?

If Biden isn't competent enough to stand trial he is clearly nothing more than a front man. So, who the HELL is running the United States??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38181 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
If Biden isn't competent enough to stand trial he is clearly nothing more than a front man. So, who the HELL is running the United States??

The same people since at least Clinton... unelected bureaucrats. Entrenched lefties who run nearly everything in our government.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13983 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I haven't read every post here but my opinion differs from most here. I think not charging Biden is a brilliant stroke of genius! First it puts to light in a definitive nature the fact that Biden is not charged while Trump is charged for basically the same offense. The negative political ramifications for Biden are enormous particularly with the doubt cast on his ability to be President due to his cognitive decline. This is going to be a shit show for the democrats up until election day. I love it!!

Posts: 6706 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Well..........Mr. Potato Head says that he is just fine. So...........charge him!

I don't get that angle either. The left is saying he is totally competent. They don't really think that one all the way through. It doesn't end well for the POTUS following their logic Big Grin

Posts: 7638 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Charge him, put the spotlight on him in court and let the World see what he is all about.
Time to shit or get off the pot!

Posts: 4678 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
I haven't read every post here but my opinion differs from most here. I think not charging Biden is a brilliant stroke of genius! First it puts to light in a definitive nature the fact that Biden is not charged while Trump is charged for basically the same offense. The negative political ramifications for Biden are enormous particularly with the doubt cast on his ability to be President due to his cognitive decline. This is going to be a shit show for the democrats up until election day. I love it!!

Exactly like it worked when Comey did the same thing with Hillary? Yes, they broke the law, but no, criminal charges aren't warranted.

And that helped Trump how?

Posts: 9701 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:

Exactly like it worked when Comey did the same thing with Hillary? Yes, they broke the law, but no, criminal charges aren't warranted.

He Won?

Posts: 6706 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
2) If Biden is truly mentally incompetent enough to stand trial, who is ACTUALLY 'running' this country? It certainly isn't the the Vice President (not her role). Is it a think tank of Democrats? Hillary? Barack? Soros?

Obama and his staffers are. Obama stayed in D.C. and SAID OUT LOUD that he didn't want a 3rd term but wouldn't mind being the man behind another President frontman so he could do all the things he couldn't as the actual President (because his narcissism and vanity would not allow him the negative publicity). Biden's staff is almost all former Obama people.

He is calling the shots. He is trying to "fundamentally transform" the U.S. He was also likely behind a lot of the "resistance" under Trump because the Federal govt is the biggest affirmative action employer in the world with nearly 20% black employees. Friends in Federal jobs say the black employees run the show, protect and promote each other, and treat other groups, especially Asians, very poorly.

Posts: 4898 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

He Won?

Comey declared no reason to prosecute Hillary in 2016. Mar A Lago was raided in 2022. Trump is under felony prosecution. He could potentially go to prison.

Hillary's free pass did nothing to help Trump. She wasn't going to win the 2016 election anyhow, and the Comey report did not move any votes from her to Trump.

Biden getting a free pass means he will never be prosecuted for an obvious crime. It will not in any way help Trump get elected this year, nor will it help him be exonerated for the charges against him.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fly-Sig,

Posts: 9701 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I disagree with your analysis of Comey, etc. I think the Hillary issue definitely helped Trump. Also, it is not accurate to state that Biden can't be prosecuted after he leaves office. He can.

We will agree to disagree.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He Won?

Comey declared no reason to prosecute Hillary in 2016. Mar A Lago was raided in 2022. Trump is under felony prosecution. He could potentially go to prison.

Hillary's free pass did nothing to help Trump. She wasn't going to win the 2016 election anyhow, and the Comey report did not move any votes from her to Trump.

Biden getting a free pass means he will never be prosecuted for an obvious crime. It will not in any way help Trump get elected this year, nor will it help him be exonerated for the charges against him.

That free pass from Federal prosecution seems to have more to do with what political party you're aligned with than evidence.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38181 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nested quotes. Stop, please. Just reply, please. Look at all that wasted real estate.

Posts: 108898 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Wonder what the 'nice old guy with bad memory'
does to GOP track for impeachment?

Posts: 9871 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden's Upcoming Physical Exam Won't Include Cognitive Test: White House

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ive-test-white-house

On Monday, the White House confirmed that Biden won't receive a cognitive test in his upcoming physical, as White House doctor Kevin O'Connor says he believes Biden proves his cognitive ability "every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks," according to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

Recall that Biden refused to take a cognitive test four years ago.

Posts: 12989 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Joe has taken a hint from the defense team of O.J. Simpson:

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!"

Now Old Joe's defense team says:

"Joe can't remember shit, you must acquit!"

:

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What a bunch of obedient little robots, just like Para’s “this is dangerous to our democracy!” video:

https://x.com/newsbusters/stat...475936314749231?s=46

Posts: 34443 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
On Monday, the White House confirmed that Biden won't receive a cognitive test in his upcoming physical, as White House doctor Kevin O'Connor says he believes Biden proves his cognitive ability "every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks," according to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

Karine Jean-Pierre proves she's a liar every day by opening her mouth.

Posts: 7624 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Medicare requires that I undergo an annual physical. One element of that physical is a cognitive test. Neither the physical nor the cognitive test are exhaustive but they are required. Leading from the front would require the president to undergo the same testing regime.

I will not be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

As for the White House statement, Biden does prove his cognitive ability every day. Every time I see or hear it, my concern grows. He is exhibiting the same characteristics I have seen in family members and friends suffering from Alzheimer's and other memory affectations.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 739 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
Medicare requires that I undergo an annual physical. One element of that physical is a cognitive test. Neither the physical nor the cognitive test are exhaustive but they are required...

I've been on Medicare for seven years, my doc's office calls it an annual "wellness check." Yeah, it's a physical, but they don't call it that.

I'm 73, they've never said anything about a cognitive test. Are you older? Did you have a stroke?

Posts: 15991 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post