SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden 'willfully' kept, shared classified memos but won't be charged. UPDATE: Robert Hur resigns Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The first "I'm with it enough to face charges for mishandling classified documents!" press conference was a failure

Posts: 7650 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was not feeling well last night and went to bed early so I missed all of this, and I’m kind of sorry I did!

https://x.com/walterkirn/statu...811667336646974?s=46

Posts: 34726 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
We have become a banana republic.

We can only hope if Trump can get reelected that he goes draconian on these clowns.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34427 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CNN is throwing pudding head under the bus.

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I guess a small sliver of hope is that he's been declared essentially incompetent. If he couldn't defend himself at a trial, how can he be competent to run the country?

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I think it is great Joe is still running for POTUS. It really doesn't matter if someone else replaces him right now, won't make any difference in the running of this country today. But everyday Biden fucks up, it reveals the further idiocy of the media, other politicians, and Democrats in general. They bought this pig in a poke, and they need to deal with it to the end.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
They seem to be working from a script. The whole incompetency thing is a red herring. The take away should be that they aren't charging the guy. They are literally trying to imprison Trump because of a dust-up with the bureaucrats down at the archives. The information about the Depends Presidents memory is to give state media something to analyze besides the obvious dichotomy in treatment between Trump and the creature from the deep state. Without a smoke screen, they couldn't possibly sell this outcome to voters.

Posts: 2060 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

I must say, it's an amazing document.
It makes Biden look like a weak elderly useless fool, which we all know, but you can't read it and not come away asking yourself how he could possibly remain president. Roll Eyes

So far, all the coverage has been focused on the report's description of Biden's senility. I think the special counsel may have done a greater service highlighting Biden's incompetence than charging him with some minor violation and letting him go with a slap on the wrist.

Posts: 6599 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Twitter is covered in liberals posting photos of Michelle Obama today. They are about to toss Drooling Joe up on the scrap heap and move on.

Posts: 7742 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Good luck with that, libtards. Moochie is too fucking lazy, especially now that she and Zero have millions from their grifting.

The Commies are crying that Hur's remarks about Brandon's dementia were included in the report. I just heard Kumswala whine about it, too. This morning I heard a clip played on Brian Kilmeade's show. It was of a former US attorney explaining to one of the talking heads on one of the state run media channels that a special counsel must file a report with the US Attorney General. That report must state the reasons either for or against prosecution, and it is not releasable to the public by that special counsel. Only the AG can release it, which is what Garland did. This is something dipshit Kumswala should know, or she knows it and is just firing up her fellow Commies.

Posts: 5235 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow. What a disaster of a press conference.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
^^^Good luck with that, libtards. Moochie is too fucking lazy, especially now that she and Zero have millions from their grifting.

The Commies are crying that Hur's remarks about Brandon's dementia were included in the report. I just heard Kumswala whine about it, too. This morning I heard a clip played on Brian Kilmeade's show. It was of a former US attorney explaining to one of the talking heads on one of the state run media channels that a special counsel must file a report with the US Attorney General. That report must state the reasons either for or against prosecution, and it is not releasable to the public by that special counsel. Only the AG can release it, which is what Garland did. This is something dipshit Kumswala should know, or she knows it and is just firing up her fellow Commies.

Tucker did a piece where he said Biden wouldn't be the nominee, that he'd be replaced/step down, all the things happening including Garlands release may be part of the elites plan to get Biden out of the race and insert a last minute dark horse. It wouldn't be far fetched to see CA gov Newsome as a possible candidate to run against Trump the media would fawn over him.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Lots of stuff going out NOW and here are a couple things I have heard in the last 12 hours:

1. Bidet and the White House hours are from 1000am to 200pm......because those are Bidet's best hours.
2. Bidet has a a team of 6 to 8 people who follow him around to keep him from falling and to guide him to where he needs to go, joking referred to as "The Fall Team".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 4071 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nuclear Option Being Considered to Remove Joe Biden as Democrat Nominee with Multiple Candidates Surfacing as Possible Replacements

The Dems will use this to their advantage. Despite the protestations of the leftist talking heads and despite the denials of the Biden administration (that's what the fucked-up impromptu press conference was about- you know, the one where Joe said he's fine before calling the president of Egypt the president of Mexico), the newly-issued DOJ report will give Dems a reason to start shuffling ol' Joe out the door of the WH.

There is one little problem, though, and that's that even if President Grandpa loses the election in November, he'd still be in office until January, 2025, and that means if they're going to kick him to the curb, there are only three options: he must resign or be removed via the 25th Amendment, and that means, yep, President Kackling Kamala, and nobody- and I mean NOBODY wants that. Or, he can be replaced as the Dem nominee at the Dem convention in August. Smile

Six and a half months from now? If Biden is that bad off, they probably can't wait, and that means President Harris, and you cannot have the "first black female President" (I know, I know) installed and then removed at the convention less than half a year later.

Enjoy Smile

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They’re preparing the ground and soon to be trialing various possible candidates to see if they’ll be accepted.
We’ll soon be watching a beauty contest with each strutting across the stage so to speak.

Posts: 9850 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
After that press conference, I'm convinced Biden won't go quietly. He'll raise all kinds of hell if they try to force him out, party or election be damned. That old bastard is ornery as fuck.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He won't resign. That's a given.

The Dems don't want to invoke the 25th, because it looks really bad, and then we would have a President Harris. Roll Eyes The same goes if he up and dies.

That leaves choosing a new candidate at the Dem convention, and if they did that, he'd still be in office for another 11 months.

They are in a bad position, and I am loving it. They elected (or installed) the motherfucker. It's a mess of their making, and there are no good options.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
After that press conference, I'm convinced Biden won't go quietly. He'll raise all kinds of hell if they try to force him out, party or election be damned. That old bastard is ornery as fuck.

That’s been my thinking too. I thought I had read a while back some scuttlebutt about the Bidens (most likely Jill really) refusing any notions of him serving only one term.

That disastrous press conference showed us all that Joe Biden is not some sweet elderly bumbling grandpa who didn’t know any better but a nasty, angry and combative old man that will not go quietly.

Posts: 34726 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post