SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:

The cuts would come from the $740 billion Inflation Reduction Act that passed last year.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
You know, I've never once heard of a Sikh blowing himself up in a crowded area, and yet, they are targeted more than the people who saw people's heads off

I remember after 9/11, Sikhs were targeted by ignorant anti-Muslims who thought the Sikhs were Muslim.

Year V

Posts: 2649 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
I remember after 9/11, Sikhs were targeted by ignorant anti-Muslims who thought the Sikhs were Muslim.

...and the dumb goes on.

Posts: 7293 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VANQUISH:
quote:

The cuts would come from the $740 billion Inflation Reduction Act that passed last year.

Roll Eyes

How is this a bad thing? It's superior gamesmanship if you ask me. Its funding for Israel, and ONLY Israel, plus the funding reduces the previous funding increases for the IRS that passed as part of the Inflation Reduction Production Act! What's not to like?

Let the Democrats in the Senate fight it! Dare Biden veto it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9086 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I assume the rolling eyes are for the bill in general....how BS it is.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38890 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ohhhhhhhhhh, that'll leave a mark! Front page of the New York Post. I guarantee you that when this filth decided to pull down those posters, they had no idea they would end up in the NYP and on Twitter.

Thanks Andy and NYP. Keep birddoggin' this trash. Sleep tight, bitchezz.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1720072930506481959

Posts: 108159 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
^^^^

short video at link

https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/...rs-call-for-charges/

A New York family who confronted two potty-mouthed young women tearing down Israeli child hostage posters while screaming “f–k Israel” told The Post Thursday they’ve filed a police report and want the duo to face charges over the hateful encounter.

Marilyn Adler said she came face-to-face with the poster-rippers — who were featured on The Post’s Nov. 2 front page amid a slew of similar incidents — at Broadway and 79th Street on the Upper West Side while she was out with her two adult daughters on Tuesday afternoon.

When they urged the women to stop ripping down the fliers, Adler said they were immediately hit with a torrent of abuse.

“We asked them not to take the posters down. They cursed at my daughter. I was terrified. I felt scared,” the mom said.

“I was nervous that they would pull a knife or physically harm my daughters. They were very rough.”

Footage of the encounter, shared widely online by StopAntisemitism nonprofit group, captured Adler’s daughter, Melissa, asking the women to stop — as she stressed that those pictured on the posters were “innocent civilians.”

“F–k you, f–k Israel,” one of the poster-rippers was filmed screaming back.

“They didn’t let me get a word out. They said it was Israeli propaganda. They said Israel made up the hostages with AI ,” Melissa, 23, told The Post.

“I said, ‘please have a conversation with me’. They wouldn’t stop screaming at me. They just cursed me out and screamed at me. I was just stunned.”

She added: “They looked at me with eyes full of hatred. They hate me simply because I’m a Jew. They don’t even know me.”

Her mom said she called 911 three times on the day but cops failed to show. So she said she filed a police report late Wednesday at the 20th Precinct.

“I showed the police the video. I said I want to press charges and find these women.”

“It’s the right thing,” her daughter said of her mom filing a complaint. “They harassed me, attacked me for nothing.”

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love how they blur out the finger of that gal in the story, as if that's the greatest obscenity of what they did.

Posts: 108159 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Blah Blah Blah... same old propaganda of hate. The holocaust was made up...
October 7 was made up...

The difference now is YOU are wrong for challenging the lie.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38060 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Blah Blah Blah... same old propaganda of hate. The holocaust was made up...
October 7 was made up...

The difference now is YOU are wrong for challenging the lie.

Here in UK we had July 7th 2005 - bombs on bus and underground trains - by four muslim terrorists who wreaked carnage. No Methodists, Presbyterians,Anglicans, Roman Catholics, Calvinists, Mormons, 7th Day Adventists or Jews involved, except as victims. Oh, and a few muslims, too.

Read - Apart from the bombers, 52 UK residents of 18 different nationalities were killed and more than 700 were injured in the attacks. It was the UK's deadliest terrorist incident since the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 near Lockerbie, and the UK's first Islamist suicide attack.

Posts: 11379 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyanide357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Hamas is maintaining a stockpile of more than 200,000 gallons of fuel for the rockets it fires into Israel and the generators that provide clean air and electricity to its network of underground tunnels,

Hold on just a minute. You mean Hamas isn't using green energy and dedicated to fighting climate change? I think Biden and Harris have their priorities screwed up and need to send Greta to explain to the terrorists the damage they are doing to the future of Swedish teenagers. I am sure they will understand.

Isn’t Greta being memory holed / persona non grata for supporting Palestine a couple weeks ago?

Posts: 252 | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...ve-from-tel-aviv.php

I sat in on a 25-minute Zoom briefing by IDF Lt. Colonel Jonathan Conricus yesterday afternoon

At the outset he referred to the war proceeding on “three or four fronts.” The fourth was Yemen and the Houthis. To adapt a phrase from John Updike’s Bech stories: The Houthis — whodat? They are the terrorist Iranian proxy that runs the place. You know, the proxy that the Biden administration removed from the list of officially designated terrorist organizations. Israeli forces have intercepted a surface-to-surface long-range ballistic missile and two cruise missiles fired by the Houthis toward Eilat. The ballistic missile was intercepted by Israel’s Arrow system and the cruise missiles were intercepted by the IAF’s F-35I Adir combat aircraft.

The second front is on Israel’s border with Lebanon, where the Iranian proxy Hezbollah hangs out. “Hezbollah is constantly upping the ante,” Conricus reported, noting that “significant escalation occurred on that front yesterday.” He added that Israel has responded in kind and that “Hezbollah is walking a thin and dangerous line.”

He bluntly noted, “The second front could become the main front. We will respond if it is forced upon us. Half of the air force is locked and loaded and ready to go” — and they would be hitting areas away from the border in the event.

and the idiot biden wants a "pause"
and this:

https://www.politico.com/news/...politically-00124849

Joe Biden and top aides have discussed the likelihood that Benjamin Netanyahu’s political days are numbered — and the president has conveyed that sentiment to the Israeli prime minister in a recent conversation.

The topic of Netanyahu’s short political shelf life has come up in recent White House meetings involving Biden, according to two senior administration officials. That has included discussions that have taken place since Biden’s trip to Israel, where he met with Netanyahu.

Biden has gone so far as to suggest to Netanyahu that he should think about lessons he would share with his eventual successor, the two administration officials added.

A current U.S. official and a former U.S. official both confirmed that the administration believes Netanyahu has limited time left in office.

biden is so consistent. he always does the wrong thing

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.politico.com/news/...politically-00124849

Joe Biden and top aides have discussed the likelihood that Benjamin Netanyahu’s political days are numbered — and the president has conveyed that sentiment to the Israeli prime minister in a recent conversation.

The topic of Netanyahu’s short political shelf life has come up in recent White House meetings involving Biden, according to two senior administration officials. That has included discussions that have taken place since Biden’s trip to Israel, where he met with Netanyahu.

Biden has gone so far as to suggest to Netanyahu that he should think about lessons he would share with his eventual successor, the two administration officials added.

A current U.S. official and a former U.S. official both confirmed that the administration believes Netanyahu has limited time left in office.

biden is so consistent. he always does the wrong thing

Leftist Democrats...Always Projecting! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9086 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I assume the rolling eyes are for the bill in general....how BS it is.

Yes, like most of these bills with cheery sounding names that are chock full of America hating garbage.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/03...-hostages/index.html

The US military is flying surveillance drones over Gaza as part of American efforts to help Israel locate the more than 240 hostages still held by the terror group Hamas, according to multiple US officials familiar with the matter.

The drones are part of a surge of intelligence assets sent to the region in the days and weeks following the October 7 attack on Israel, which caught both Israeli and US intelligence services by surprise.

Two other US drones — both MQ-9 Reapers, one of the US’s most sophisticated drones primarily used for surveillance — were also flying off the coast of Lebanon over the weekend, according to one source familiar with the effort and flight tracker data reviewed by CNN. The US is closely monitoring for any signs that Lebanese Hezbollah — or any other Iranian proxy force — may seek to escalate the simmering tensions rippling across the region.

The New York Times first reported on the use of US drones in the region.

Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder confirmed on Friday that the US is flying drones over Gaza.

“In support of hostage recovery efforts, the U.S. is conducting unarmed UAV flights over Gaza, as well as providing advice and assistance to support our Israeli partner as they work on their hostage recovery efforts,” he said. “These UAV flights began after the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas on Israel.”

It’s not clear how helpful the imagery gathered by the overhead flights in Gaza will be in locating hostages, since they are widely believed to be held in the vast network of underground tunnels, some former intelligence officials said. Of the 240 hostages still held by Hamas, 10 of them are believed to be Americans.

US officials insisted that the intelligence gathered by the drones and shared with Israel is limited to hostage recovery efforts and is not so-called “targeting intelligence” — information used to conduct lethal strikes against Hamas leaders and positions.

US special operations personnel inside Israel have also been advising the Israel Defense Forces on hostage recovery efforts, as the US separately has been providing bombs and other lethal aid. The Biden administration also dispatched three-star Marine Corps general James Glynn to counsel the IDF on planning its tactical assault on Gaza, but he has since returned to the US.

But Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said on Thursday that those forces and the US military broadly are “not participating in IDF target development” or “helping them run their campaign” in Gaza.

“We the US military are not participating in IDF target development, helping them run their campaign — just to be crystal clear that it is their operation,” Ryder said. “That planning element is providing planning and intelligence support as it relates to hostage recovery.”

Still, several of these officials acknowledged to CNN that that the information gathered by the drones that the US shares with Israel could also be helpful in tracking Hamas’s activities beyond holding hostages.

Israel has been pounding Gaza with airstrikes for weeks, drawing international criticism that it has been insufficiently mindful of the risk to civilians trapped in the blockaded enclave.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...are-released-n589754

In a brief televised statement before the start of Shabbat, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he has told visiting US Secretary of State Antony Blinken that he rejects any temporary halt to the fight against Hamas that does not include “the release of our hostages. He also says Israel “will not enable the entry of fuel to Gaza.”

Netanyahu begins by promising that victory will be “sharp and clear” and will “resonate for generations.”

He says Israel’s enemies aim to destroy the country and will fail. “We won’t stop until victory,” he says, specifying that this means “to destroy Hamas, [and attain the] return of the hostages and the restoration of security for our citizens and children.”

posted Hide Post
Jewish communities around the world call for Jews to settle Gaza

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379673

The leaders of Jewish communities and organizations from around the world sent an unprecedented letter of support to the Israeli government, with a joint call to defeat Hamas and settle the Gaza Strip with Jews.

"We are shocked by the brutal attack in which women, children and men were slaughtered, by the destruction of settlements, and the continued shelling of cities and towns throughout the country," they wrote.

They clarified: "We support the military actions of the Israeli government and the IDF. We call for the complete occupation of the Gaza Strip and the overthrow of Hamas rule. The State of Israel and the IDF should fight without fear. The security and peace of our soldiers and citizens of Israel comes before the lives of the enemy."

In the letter, the signatories explained that "the occupation of the Gaza Strip and the collapse of Hamas rule will restore real security and allow the development of the settlement enterprise in the Gaza Strip and the surrounding areas of Gaza, both in Judea and Samaria and in all the Land of Israel."

"The Jewish people have always been united against their enemies. Throughout history, the Jewish people have gone through difficult times and have always won with determination. Even in these moments, we stand with our brothers and call on the Israeli government to fight those who try to harm the people of Israel and keep them away from their land. The response of the people of Israel will be immediate and extensive settlement in all the country, including the Gaza Strip," they wrote at the end.

The letter was signed by the heads of organizations:
Chairman of ZOA in the USA, Morten Klein,
Chairman of AFSI, Judy Kadosh Friedman,
Chairman of AJA in Australia, Dr. David Adler,
Head of Aliya community in New York, Rabbi Moishe Feiglin,
Former president of the Federation in Australia, Dr. Danny Lamm,
Synagogue head in Panama Ezra Cohen,
Chairman of Canadian Friends for the Just Rights of Israel, Goldie Steiner
and many others.

Chairwoman of the Nachala Settlement Movement Daniella Weiss said, "Many Jewish communities have been in contact with us. They are horrified by the actions of the Arab enemy in the south. They also understand that the clear path to Israel's security is Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip."

Lital Slonim, from the management of the Nachala Settlement Movement, said: "The strong support that the Israeli government receives from the heads of the Jewish communities and organizations in the world, combines with the clear demand of the people of Israel. They all understand that Gaza must be under the control of the Israeli government and this must be conveyed to the decision-makers. There needs to be a clear statement that only the option of Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip will be possible from the point of view of the Jewish people in the world in general and in Israel in particular."

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...e-camp-seizes-intel/

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) revealed video and photos of a raid earlier this week on a Hamas terrorist base in the Jabaliya “refugee camp,” a neighborhood of multi-story buildings near Gaza City once settled by refugees from wars against Israel.

As the Times of Israel reported earlier this week, Israel took a “stronghold” within Jabaliya, killing some 50 terrorists in doing so.

The battle occurred at roughly the same time that Israel launched an airstrike on a Hamas commander elsewhere in Jabaliya, causing underground tunnels to collapse and leading critics worldwide to complain that Israel was targeting a “refugee camp.”

In recent days, soldiers from the Infantry, Combat Engineering and Armored Corps under the command of the Givati ​​Brigade have taken control of a military stronghold belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization in northern Gaza.

After having taken control of the terror stronghold, IDF soldiers conducted extensive searches and located intelligence information that included operational orders belonging to Hamas. This also included operational maps, means of communication, command and control tables and personal details of Hamas commanders and terrorists.

Intelligence in the 162nd Division and additional sources are investigating the materials which will be used by the IDF in future fights.

short video at link

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/...er&utm_medium=social

A “radical” Jordanian national living in Texas was allegedly plotting an attack on Houston’s Jewish community before he was arrested on gun charges.

Sohaib Abuayyash, 20, had been studying how to build bombs and posted about his support for killing Jews, federal officials claim.

“He has viewed specific and detailed content posted by radical organizations on the internet, including lessons on how to construct bombs or explosive devices,” FBI Director Chris Wray told the Senate Homeland Security Committee, though he declined to identify Abuayyash by name.

“And that defendant has made statements to others that support the killing of individuals of particular religious faiths.”

Abuayyash even allegedly made a direct reference in one social media post about an event in Houston for the Jewish community, according to court documents obtained by CNN.

Abuayyash is behind bars on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm by someone with a non-immigrant visa, and US Magistrate Judge Christina Bryan has ruled he should remain detained pending trial.

She wrote in court documents that Abuayyash spoke of committing martyrdom in support of a religious cause and made statements “that he wants to go to Gaza to fight,” according to documents also obtained by CBS News.

“He has viewed specific and detailed content posted by radical organizations on the Internet, including lessons on how to construct bombs or explosive devices,” she wrote.

An affidavit filed Oct. 19 in the US District Court for the Southern District of Texas also says Abuayyash “has been in direct contact with others who share a radical mindset, has been conducting physical training and has trained with weapons to possibly commit an attack.”

half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
If only there was a way we could 'martyr' all these murderous scumbags without hurting anybody else?

Sigh.........we now see that hamas has taken to driving its 'fighters - in pre-martyr format - around in ambulances.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tacfoley,

Posts: 11379 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post