SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Want me to take a poll?

Not angry at all…surprised amusement, perhaps? I perceive myself to be no angrier than anyone else here.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I read all your posts and I can compare them to the posts of others. I can spot members who display- whether or not they think they are doing it- anger on a regular basis. This is not the first time I've mentioned this to you, and my mentioning of it regarding this particular post of yours does not mean that the post has any particular significance. I've simply seen enough.

You are not the only member I've said this to. I am trying to make you aware of something. Yes, members- including me- express anger and frustration. I am telling you that without looking to single you out in this respect, you have recently made yourself conspicuous.

You are a long-time, valued member of this forum and you, along with others, constitute the core of this place. I am asking you to try to take a slightly different approach when you post here.

Ask yourself why you are hearing this from me.

Posts: 108158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Pallywood in full effect

Posts: 3102 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
As I have more history behind me than I do in front of me (well hopefully it's about even Roll Eyes) I wonder how much of the future will rhyme with the past. Rhyme yes, but turned up to eleven probably. Again, I hope Arabs resolve to love their children more than they hate Jews in my lifetime. Won't hold my breath though.

Posts: 3560 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, will become the chair of the U.N. Human Rights Council Social Forum on Thursday — just one month after Iran’s clients in Hamas perpetrated some of the worst atrocities in modern history against Israeli civilians.

The theme for the forum in 2023 is using technology to promote human rights.

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...er-hamas-atrocities/

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
NPR is cheerleading the paleostinean cause.

It was just sickening on my drive into work this morning and on my way home this afternoon.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34228 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Does your radio have knobs?

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
NPR has been and will continue to be a mouthpiece of the leftist scum in this country. Do yourself a favor and find something else to listen to.

Posts: 2843 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I pop thought the channels during commercials.

I think Eric Erickson is a closet commie.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34228 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Now would be a good time to call/write/email your Congressman and tell them to defund NPR for supporting those that support such atrocities!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9086 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mine has buttons:

Posts: 11193 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This video is 12 years old but it sums things up nicely.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We should shut down indefinitely most colleges and universities in the United States. They have become nothing but breeding grounds for filthy rats.

These psychopaths need to go to jail for a long time

https://twitter.com/TSchwarzba.../1719809078988362027

The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hamas is prepared to repeat the October 7 “Al-Aqsa Flood” Operation time and again until Israel is annihilated .

Famously quoted from the bull-slapping scene in the time-honored silver screen classic, Wild Hogs:

"It'll be interesting to see what happens now that the bull is alert."

Big Grin

Posts: 10772 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719420351338184789

"Is it possible that somebody who wants to commit a terrorist attack, during a time of elevated threat, crossed the southern border into the United States already?"

KIRBY: "I couldn't possibly answer that question"

and

Top Biden spokesman John Kirby claims there's "no indication, none, that Hamas has gotten their hands on any of the humanitarian assistance that has gone in" to Gaza

video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1719415792888914093

"none of it"

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
We should shut down indefinitely most colleges and universities in the United States. They have become nothing but breeding grounds for filthy rats.

These psychopaths need to go to jail for a long time

https://twitter.com/TSchwarzba.../1719809078988362027

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1719809078988362027" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 1087px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.azurewebsites.net/embeds/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The editor of the law review is Ibrahim Bharmal ...
https://canarymission.org/individual/Ibrahim_Bharmal

Also, Who is Ibrahim Bharmal ...
https://opoyi.com/usa/who-is-i...i-student-on-campus/

Posts: 4765 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good video Para. Thank you for posting!

That sounded like Bill Whittle narrating.

Posts: 3518 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How did they know that student was Jewish? Did they have him targeted somehow?

I do find it ironic that if you don't support Palestine you're committing genocide, however they can stalk, harass, assault, beat, and kill and are horribly offended if anyone says anything about it. Oh, and if they attack you, it was YOUR fault.

I guess they've figured out how to have the best of everything. Victims no matter what.

This video is also interesting as they are condemning a person they don't know, for something people did thousands of miles away, simply because he shares their religion. Yet we are repeatedly told we are not supposed to judge Muslims because of what terrorists do. Talk about hypocrisy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rightwire,

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38060 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
How did they know that student was Jewish? Did they have him targeted somehow?

He is wearing a yarmulke. They surrounded him with keffiyeh's which is traditional Arab garb.

Posts: 3102 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I was in Harvard Square today, and you can see and sense a palpable fear in students that are not supporting Hamas. A lot of the students who are jewish are not in the area, and a lot of students who are there for post grad programs seem to come to the campus and leave. The barometer wasn't as high when the ad truck outed the anti-semites, but it's at Columbia now. There's been a few large protest counter protest near a Jewish/Israeli center near Central Square about 8 to 10 Blocks from Harvard. The University is talking out of both sides of it it's mouth. I laughed when I saw some Harvard LGQTB students supporting Hamas, and some homeless guy calling them idiots saying those monsters would kill gays first, and rambled off a bunch of slurs at them.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post