SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Israel Iran War is (Terrifyingly) Inevitable

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKIyFMv7F4

Posts: 390 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
What is the real solution for long term peace?
A perpetual Israeli occupation of Gaza, since these savages can't control themselves.

Two to three generations of Israel controlling the education of Palestinian children will go a long way towards stopping these psychopaths from turning their children into terrorists.

Do you think that indoctrination going to work?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8541 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Do you think that indoctrination going to work?
If you mean entirely, no, but it could make a big difference.

In other news, Talcum X gets a big surprise.

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarR.../1739443580316635493

Posts: 109097 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's something to file away in your memory:

https://twitter.com/Osint613/s.../1739409601139777781

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:

Disgusting. I’m no clairvoyant, but I see decreased charitable contributions in the Red Cross’s future.

Posts: 1144 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
The American Red Cross is not affiliated with the International Red Cross.

They are separate organizations.

Posts: 1463 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rackrack:
The American Red Cross is not affiliated with the International Red Cross.

Thank you for pointing that out.

God bless America.

Posts: 13886 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

A quick look-up and it shows Red Cross president Mirjana Spoljaric Egger to be a lawyer who's made a career at the UN. Nothing in her background shows her having any experience in national conflicts, dealing with in-extremist situations or, actually helping people, however she's managed to move between important sounding positions with the UN polishing her international CV. Much like NATO officer billets or, the Olympics committee, the people occupying these positions are simply careerists punching their ticket racking up any and all 'achievements' without actually accomplishing anything. Failing upwards is proven career strategy.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1739409601139777781" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 708px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to the Jerusalem Daily Post - https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-779463

Posts: 11441 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Quote from the British branch of the IRC -

'Has the ICRC refused to pass on medication to the hostages provided by families?

The ICRC have met directly with the families of hostages who have urged them to transport personal medications belonging to the hostages.

However, the ICRC can only take them once they have been granted access to visit the hostages. They’ve asked the families to keep the medicines in the meantime.

As soon as the ICRC is granted access to visit the hostages, they will deliver medicine and other aid to hostages.

The ICRC have repeatedly asked for access to the hostages to check on their health conditions and make sure they have the humanitarian assistance they need.

The ICRC are ready to carry out those visits and provide the necessary aid as soon as they have access to the hostages.'

Posts: 11441 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Didn’t the American Red Cross upon receiving a massive flow of donations after Katrina or 9/11, spend millions on new offices and computers for itself? Poorly worded, but I remember a scandal like that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Didn’t the American Red Cross upon receiving a massive flow of donations after Katrina or 9/11, spend millions on new offices and computers for itself? Poorly worded, but I remember a scandal like that.
I think you're remembering Haiti where they used $125M on their own building out of the $500M in donations (ie siphoned off 25%). For September 11th, the rat bastards raised over $1 billion and tried to keep 85%, and their CEO got drug in front of Congress and ultimately resigned. It doesn't appear to matter who the CEO is as Haiti happened in 2010. The Red Cross uses tragedies as fund raisers, but the repeating scandal is the amount of donations received doesn't affect the amount of money expended.

Here was the final nail in the coffin that convinced me to never donate to the rotten bastards again. In the aftermath of Hurricane Ike hitting Houston (eye over Houston and dirty edge was all the way to TX/LA state line), my church opened up its gymnasium to evacuees, and the Southern Baptist Convention Disaster Relief set-up its mobile kitchens in our parking lot. Between their mobile kitchen and our churches kitchen 230,000 hot meals were prepared, and our church members delivered them or served them. The news caught wind of it, and they set-up an interview. 10 minutes before the interview a Red Cross van pulls into our parking lot. Red Cross proceeds to intercept the news reporter, conduct the interview, and take 100% credit for the 230,000 hot meals. In reality, Red Cross provided $0, provided 0 supplies, cooked 0 meals, and delivered/served 0 meals. Southern Baptist Convention Disaster Relief doesn't do this for publicity, but at the same it chaffes my ass to no end how the Red Cross behaved.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23677 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I think you're remembering Haiti where they used $125M on their own building out of the $500M in donations (ie siphoned off 25%). For September 11th, the rat bastards raised over $1 billion and tried to keep 85%, and their CEO got drug in front of Congress and ultimately resigned. It doesn't appear to matter who the CEO is as Haiti happened in 2010. The Red Cross uses tragedies as fund raisers, but the repeating scandal is the amount of donations received doesn't affect the amount of money expended.

Here was the final nail in the coffin that convinced me to never donate to the rotten bastards again. In the aftermath of Hurricane Ike hitting Houston (eye over Houston and dirty edge was all the way to TX/LA state line), my church opened up its gymnasium to evacuees, and the Southern Baptist Convention Disaster Relief set-up its mobile kitchens in our parking lot. Between their mobile kitchen and our churches kitchen 230,000 hot meals were prepared, and our church members delivered them or served them. The news caught wind of it, and they set-up an interview. 10 minutes before the interview a Red Cross van pulls into our parking lot. Red Cross proceeds to intercept the news reporter, conduct the interview, and take 100% credit for the 230,000 hot meals. In reality, Red Cross provided $0, provided 0 supplies, cooked 0 meals, and delivered/served 0 meals. Southern Baptist Convention Disaster Relief doesn't do this for publicity, but at the same it chaffes my ass to no end how the Red Cross behaved.

That’s Al Sharpton level scum baggery.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From Bill Ackman:

"I have heard from a source that is reliable but a step or two removed from the situation that the
Harvard Corporation has asked President Gay to resign and she has refused.

Gay has apparently said that if she is fired, she will sue. Gay has retained her own counsel.

I can’t 100% confirm the above is true, but if it is, I am sure the Board is concerned about what may emerge in legal discovery in the event of litigation.

At this point, however, what choice does the Board have?

If the Board makes an inappropriate deal on severance or gives Gay a guaranteed position at Harvard, it will look like a payoff to keep her quiet. I can’t see how she stays at Harvard in any capacity.

President Gay’s performance and her academic record issues provide plenty of cause for termination without compensation.

But at every step so far, the Board has made the wrong call and dug a deeper hole for themselves and Harvard.

As we all know, the best time to start making good decisions is now.

The sooner Gay is gone, the sooner repairing the damage can begin."

https://twitter.com/BillAckman...-of-claudine-gay.php

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...-of-claudine-gay.php

Gay, unlike prior Harvard presidents, is not a distinguished scholar.

She has published only a handful of insignificant and unoriginal articles, and is of little note as an academic. This is why her plagiarism is not much of a concern to Harvard’s management.

They didn’t hire Gay to be a scholar, they hired her to be an activist.

They believe, I think, that firing Gay would not just be admitting a personnel mistake. Rather, it would be seen as turning back on their commitment to replace intellectual inquiry with activism. They are dedicated to that transformation, and therefore will keep Gay on board long past the point where prudence would seem to dictate that they cut her loose.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

They didn’t hire Gay to be a scholar, they hired her to be an activist.

And they got what they deserve! They wanted an activist, now they got one...

"Fire me and I'll sue!"
Oh well...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8541 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Surely the Israelis have set up POW camps for Hamas prisoners. But I can’t find anything on the web about that. Has anyone else seen anything?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9452 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The Haaaavvvvaaarrd BoD is petrified by Gay’s potential lawsuit.

Why?

Discovery.

She knows of skeletons and corpses of dead kittens that she’d lay out in public.

That cannot happen.

HUMOR: Gay is no doubt secretly relieved that Hillary Clinton went to Yale. Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32037 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Surely the Israelis have set up POW camps for Hamas prisoners. But I can’t find anything on the web about that. Has anyone else seen anything?

There's plenty of prisons where terrorists are kept. It's a revolving door between those prisoners they've swapped for hostages and those fighters picked-up on the battlefield.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, man, I am enjoying this. She deserves every bit of the humiliation.

https://twitter.com/MailOnline.../1739849321074340019