SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If I were that third college president, I’d be shitting a brick right now and updating my resume…

Posts: 34589 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
The time has come to expand the investigation of cheating to this bitch’s academic supporters at Harvard; for supposed learned educators to keep quiet on Gay’s CLEAR plagiarism smacks of at minimum ethics violations. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find many of them guilty of the same criminal activity.

Whomever was the Provost at Harvard at the time Gay was awarded her PhD, needs to be examined. Between the academic enforcement and the governing boards at Harvard, both need some scrutiny as well, given their eagerness to hire Gay despite some questionable background issues prior to her Congressional blunder.

The nexus of the academic-govt cabal needs to have it's onion peeled back and shown all of it's inter-connectedness of the many tendrils.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If I were that third college president, I’d be shitting a brick right now and updating my resume…

Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sally Kornbluth, you now have the floor.

The Boston-area is one seething pot of hate.
Ideally Boston mayor Michelle Wu would also be removed for her bigotry and intolerance but, that's a different color feather of a similar issue.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
2 down…1 to go!

I predicted she would be gone by New Year’s Eve, I was only off by a few days.
Harvard's moral compass still hasn't been pointed back true north. It's good that she is no longer president of Harvard but how does somebody with extensive plagiarism (>50% of her published papers) remain as a professor?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23677 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
She copied her letter of resignation from Richard Nixon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32037 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
She copied her letter of resignation from Richard Nixon.

You won’t have tricky Gay Dick to kick around anymore?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link to yootoob -

Major Tunnel Demolition in memory of Cap. Rotem Levi RIP.

It is a great dedication to their fallen leader.

If viewing on a smart-phone open to full-screen to read the translation at the bottom of the frame.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a wonderful sight to behold

hopefully a lot of terrorists were in those tunnels

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"...all they are is dust in the wind..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44482 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So apparently all of Hamas is up in arms that one of the Hamas leaders was killed. Eek
Well, it is war, is it not? Confused

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67866346

Posts: 23217 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smschulz:
So apparently all of Hamas is up in arms that one of the Hamas leaders was killed. Eek
Well, it is war, is it not? Confused

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67866346

Apparently Israel also picked off Abdul Mustafa Hamza Mohammed Lo Ridr Ahm Ded . . .

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 415 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has previously vowed to eliminate Hamas's leaders, wherever they are.

Arouri was also considered the de facto leader of Hamas's military wing in the West Bank, overseeing attacks there, according to Israeli
^^^
quote:
He is believed to have been involved in the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers in the occupied West Bank in 2014, reports say, and had served time in Israeli jails for other attacks.

The Times of Israel says he was also one of the Hamas officials most closely connected to Iran and Hezbollah.

Sounds to me the Free World should be raising a glass.

Posts: 7486 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

Don't bring none... won't be none.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can also see that the guy next to her is also armed by the printing of his pistol. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Got any context you can provide re: this post? Was there a now since deleted post to which you were responding in your post? All I see is a what looks like a TV news set and a couple of those depicted are apparently armed.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here you go sir and God Bless !!! Smile

https://abualiexpress.com/en/a...inary-citizen-in-is/

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Got any context you can provide re: this post? Was there a now since deleted post to which you were responding in your post? All I see is a what looks like a TV news set and a couple of those depicted are apparently armed.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Here you go sir and God Bless !!! Smile

https://abualiexpress.com/en/a...inary-citizen-in-is/

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

“This is what an ordinary citizen in Israel looks like.”

You mean a society that takes their personal security seriously? Especially a few hectic months after they were savagely attacked by terrorists? I'm glad that that's what an ordinary citizen looks like, there should be more.
If you need more translation: GUN = Not an easy target Wink

I wish we had more of those on OUR news networks!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8541 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I hope they continue carrying long term.

"The Price of Freedom Is Eternal Vigilance."
~Thomas Jefferson

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the guy just flat-out surprises me...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ More often than sometimes lately.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post