SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hopefully she’s just as unlikable as Hillary and will sway voteS to DJT.

P229

Posts: 3809 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to watch the Left work overtime to try to make the idea of a VP debate more important than the Presidential debates.

Pence is extraordinarily intelligent and thinks well on his feet, but I am sure they are hoping he will come across as a bully or back-off in a debate to avoid such an appearance. I don't think he will.I think he will slice and dice Willie's wanker with extreme politeness.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Hopefully she’s just as unlikable as Hillary and will sway voteS to DJT.

Here is a typical response:

"This was the final straw that made me decide to not vote for this nigga. Kamala has fought against allowing DNA evidence in cases that would prove incarcerated black men were INNOCENT just so she can win cases. I don't like Trump but if this is his opposition fuck it let America meet the same fate as Rome."

That was copy/pasted word for word

Another:

"Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both hate black men. Im out. Im voting for Trump"

More:

"I guess I’m voting for Trump I can’t stand that black bitch damn Trump is about to President again Democrats are so fucking stupid"

"You dumb ass niggas swear she aint Black. Calling her white because she didnt marry a black man. You idiot ass niggas know if you have 1 drop of black blood the world sees you as black. But its not convenient for her to be black so you idiots say she's white. Foh"

Share ›

Revolution Proper1One • 6 minutes ago

"Fuck all dat, her policies ain't helping black people at all so fuck her and the rest of these politicians."

Fight back • 16 minutes ago

"Sorry I gotta vote for Trump again on this one"

Share ›

ShutYourMouf Fight back • 15 minutes ago

"-Retard"

Share ›
Fight back ShutYourMouf • 15 minutes ago • edited

" Nah im just a non-coon"

Share ›
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I did was add quotation marks to indicate these are not my words. I don't use that vocabulary (except sometimes under my breath). These are copied at random. Not cherry picked. There are far more emotional responses that I can't bring myself to post.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-marijuana-offenses/

she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana,” she continued, referencing Harris’s appearance on the Breakfast Club, where she laughed about smoking a joint in her youth.

“I did inhale,” Harris told co-host Charlamagne tha God, laughing. “It was a long time ago, but yes. I just broke news!”

“Listen, I think [it] gives a lot of people joy,” the former California attorney general added, bursting out in laughter. “And we need more joy”

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Does the Left know that Kamala's Jamaican ancestors owned slaves?

OWNED.
SLAVES.

And she's married to a Jew. We KNOW just how much the Left LOATHES Jews.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Joe's handlers have told him that they chose the chick who called him a racist in the debates yet?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I wonder if Joe's handlers have told him that they chose the chick who called him a racist in the debates yet?
Was thinking the same thing. But then again, Joe probably doesn't remember any of those debates at this point. If they don't remind him what she said, maybe they can convince him she never said it. Just sayin'. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The new campaign logo Big Grin

And Trump last week said she was a perfect VP choice for Shotgun Joe Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal
Or their joint campaign slogan..."I'll blow Joe, will you?" Smile[/QUOTE]
Well, I guess I will be skipping dinner tonight.

BTW, I a copyrighting my phrase above and will be licensing it to the Biden campaign for their commercials. I am thinking Jesse Jackson can do the voiceover. The man has a way with rhymes.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I just wonder when Joe's gonna find out who he picked?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dems never fail to excite the crowd, couldn't have picked a better candidate, congratulations.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Joe just wants to know what the Early Bird Special is at Denny's tonight.

This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
It will be interesting to watch the Left work overtime to try to make the idea of a VP debate more important than the Presidential debates.

She’s one heartbeat way from the being the President. Is she qualified enough for that position? The Governor of Alaska sure wasn’t....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I'm aware my statement was more rhetorical than fact. But I expect its more NOT voting for DJT than voting for Biden tha will be the rule.

In any case DJT will have even an better turnout and win.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh now you're going to try to be reasonable. What happened to "EVERY" and this "counter reasoning" stuff?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I just wonder when Joe's gonna find out who he picked?

In the morning. Then around lunch time. Later that afternoon...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The soft bigotry of low expectations for black minorities. I said on a different forum that anyone who thought all these riots, BLM and Antifa nonsense going on was somehow the voice of the vast majority of black people screaming for social justice could not be more wrong and that Trump will get a lot more of the black vote than he did in 2016. I was roundly criticized and laughed at to say the least. Sad so many people so willingly put their bigotry on full display by saying all black people think and act the same or can't think for themselves or ever be successful even though so much evidence to the contrary exists around them. Then act like they are the righteous ones because they "care" about the black race and everyone else are the racists.

Many in the black community know exactly who Kamala Harris is regardless if her skin happens to be the same color as theirs.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Many in the black community know exactly who Kamala Harris is regardless if her skin happens to be the same color as theirs.

The media is rushing at breakneck speed to pronounce her the first African-American VP candidate. Despite the fact that her heritage is (subcontinental) Indian and Jamaican. That's like referring to me as Irish because an ancestor 300 years ago came from Ireland.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The soft bigotry of low expectations for black minorities. I said on a different forum that anyone who thought all these riots, BLM and Antifa nonsense going on was somehow the voice of the vast majority of black people screaming for social justice could not be more wrong and that Trump will get a lot more of the black vote than he did in 2016. I was roundly criticized and laughed at to say the least. Sad so many people so willingly put their bigotry on full display by saying all black people think and act the same or can't think for themselves or ever be successful even though so much evidence to the contrary exists around them. Then act like they are the righteous ones because they "care" about the black race and everyone else are the racists.

Is it bigotry when 95% of the black vote went to Obama. She won’t get that high of a percentage of the black vote but when you couple that with the women that will vote for her just because she’s a woman the numbers can’t be ignored as insignificant. Let’s not be naive and think that being a black woman didn’t have a major impact on the decision to select her.

What always amazes me is that such a large percentage of the people screaming that they should only be judged by their qualifications then go and vote based on race and gender.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post