SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Forgetful Joe might announce Ted Cruz as his running mate.

Liberal and Conservative heads would be exploding everywhere.

I can almost hear the Indian Love Call in my head now ...

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
DNC announces tentative speaker line up

"John Kasich." What a POS.

And Gabby Giffords. No doubt she'll be more cognizant than Joe Biden.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post

So Kamala must be out, right?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

How much of this will be live and in person and how much will be either taped or by remote hook up?

Nevermind:
quote:
The Democratic National Convention Committee announced on August 5, 2020, that former Vice President Joe Biden and other speakers would not travel to Milwaukee. Biden will instead accept the nomination from Delaware.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

How much of this will be live and in person and how much will be either taped or by remote hook up?

Nevermind:
quote:
The Democratic National Convention Committee announced on August 5, 2020, that former Vice President Joe Biden and other speakers would not travel to Milwaukee. Biden will instead accept the nomination from Delaware.

Why not? With Biden they don't need a long leash.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Looking at that list of names I am reminded of the words of Obi Wan ; "A wretched hive of scum and villany.". Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Some of those people should be posters on walls of every US Marshall's Offices.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
News flash on MSN's masthead; he's picked Kamala Harris for his running mate.

BREAKING NEWS: Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has selected Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate, NBC News reports. Details to come.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Fox banner just showed up on my phone too.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
He's picking the chick that called him a racist, priceless. He could have gone with some one who is likeable or even likes him, he said no to both. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Let's hope she drives away the moderates.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Well, after his "black voters are monotonous" comment a week ago, he pretty much had to, no?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
He's picking the chick that called him a racist, priceless. He could have gone with some one who is likeable or even likes him, he said no to both. Big Grin

Not likely we'll see that in a Trump ad (sarcasm alert).

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Wow. I'd have thought Rice, so Obama can pull the strings if need be.

Kamala isn't going to play ball with anyone.

ETA: At least Barr can go after her with (perceived) impunity now.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm back...thinking of them made me go fix a stiff gin and tonic.

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Biden is merely a puppet that will never finish the term. Kamala is the enemy that must be stopped -she has just earned EVERY black vote.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4576 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm quite hopeful that between the two of spewing their BS, a lot of folks will see it's either DJT or go over the cliff.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Biden is merely a puppet that will never finish the term. Kamala is the enemy that must be stopped -she has just earned EVERY black vote.

Biden will not get the chance to occupy the WH. Not even for a single second. Because Trump will continue.

Q

Posts: 26374 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I need to start selling Kamala toe hats.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post