SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
(Shakes his head) Either way, I feel for that kid - I mean, would you want your options to boil down to being raised by a retired stripper in Arkansas or being raised by Hunter Biden?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Joe Bidet’s brain needs an enema.

Then there wouldn't be anything left.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
(Shakes his head) Either way, I feel for that kid - I mean, would you want your options to boil down to being raised by a retired stripper in Arkansas or being raised by Hunter Biden?
That's an easy call. One of those two actually knows how to work for a living.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Joe Bidet’s brain needs an enema.

Then there wouldn't be anything left.

The downside? Wink

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by 06wrb:
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
This also isnt the first time he has referenced an AR14.What the hell is an AR14?

I expect Palmetto State to come out with an AR14 lower now just to mock him. Smile

Didn’t take them long....

PSA "ANGRYJOE-14" AR-14 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER *PREORDER ITEM (8-10 WEEKS DELIVERY)

$49.99

https://palmettostatearmory.co...content=5%3a00+Email

That is good, the image is a dog faced pony soldier.

"you are a lying dog faced pony soldier"-Joe Biden

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2446 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

The downside? Wink

Well... uhh...

ummm.... there's uhh.... well...

Let me get back to you on that.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden said that DEM James Clyburn's endorsement is what saved his campaign. Biden said that in return, he would let Clyburn pick the VP.

Clyburn has spoken:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...e-for-biden-n2564590

House Majority Whip James Clyburn said Wednesday that if Joe Biden becomes the Democratic presidential nominee, he should choose a black woman as his vice president to “reward” the demographic for their loyalty.

"I really believe that we've reached a point in this country where African American women need to be rewarded for the loyalty that they've given to this party,”

Those he thinks would be qualified candidates include

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA),

failed Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams,

Democratic Reps. Marcia Fudge (OH) and

Karen Bass (CA), as well as

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Had a black waitress for dinner last night. Saw my Trump hat and went into a long pep talk about how much she loved Trump and how great he was for America. It was very encouraging. By the way it was after I paid the bill and tip not before.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...ant-be-president.php

watch the short video clip

Biden:

"I'm surprised that Sanders is joining Trump. It just surprises me."

posted Hide Post
^^^That answer from Bidet would be strange enough to any question, let alone the one asked!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
His running late will be key in his election bid.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden: "I'm surprised that Sanders is joining Trump. It just surprises me."

quote:
^^^That answer from Bidet would be strange enough to any question, let alone the one asked!

Yeah... he is becoming more and more confused. His wife cringes every time he opens his mouth. He won't be elected and certainly shouldn't be the nominee. But his "handlers" think they can limit his exposure and shield him from scrutiny. His mental acuity will make this campaign interesting.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Yeah... he is becoming more and more confused. His wife cringes every time he opens his mouth. He won't be elected and certainly shouldn't be the nominee. But his "handlers" think they can limit his exposure and shield him from scrutiny. His mental acuity will make this campaign interesting.

I'm really starting to think Biden is simply a placeholder and a ploy to keep Bernie at bay. The DNC is going to appoint a candidate who steps in, at the convention, to "save" the day. I'm thinking Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton or someone like that. You watch.

There's no way in hell they are letting this dementia-addled guy Biden or this Commie Bernie be the nominee.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suspect they know Biden is going down quickly, and are looking for a VP who will carry the ball for them. Killary, Michelle Obama, etc, would be their knight in shiny armor.

"If they can just hold on a little while longer" is probably their motto.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering if the DEMs will let Biden debate Sunday night.

If he does, is there a drug that can keep him coherent for a few hours ?

At first I thought Biden's stammering nonsense was just Joe being Joe, but now a number of these mutterings seem to possibly be more related to a cognitive decline.

Biden is 77. A campaign like this could be burning him out.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^ Don’t be surprised if the debate is cancelled due to DA VIRUS.

———————————————

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ They've already said the debate will not have a live audience.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:

Does that include Biden?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m aware of that. Like I said, don’t be surprised if they cancel it.

———————————————

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dem debate moved to D.C. over coronavirus concerns

Sunday's debate between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders was slated to take place in Phoenix.

-rduckwor