SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
biden really is an idiot

Biden stopped the U.S. from producing oil and now he wants to use the strategic reserve

Trump filled our reserves to the brim cheap at what, $25 per barrel or something like that? And now this idiot is once again squandering the favorable position President Trump left us. This is infuriating. In six months, our strategic reserves will be empty, and it will cost three to four times as much to refill it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I think if I performed like that on my job, I'd be fired fairly quickly.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Notice how the SPR release is timed to run right up to the midterms.

I hate this MF with every fiber of my being. Mad

So he's going to empty or (run way low) the STRATEGIC petroleum reserve, you know what was set up for wartime emergencies? NOT to lower the price of a gallon of friggen gas 5 cents to try and save his pathetic ass!

Congress ought to pass a law that this practice is no longer allowed to be used by Presidents as a political tool. Didn't Slick Willie start this shit first?

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Here is the latest craziness from that dumb fuck Biden and his handlers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ange-hormone-therapy

Jim

When the damage is done and all these disfigured children grow into adults that realize they were just going through a "phase" and should never have been chemically and surgically modified, will the junior Dr. Mengeles be held accountable? Will the parents and government be held accountable for condoning atrocities that violate the most basic human rights?

I'm sure lawyers will find every opportunity to sue everyone they can after the house of cards falls down.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Didn't Slick Willie start this shit first?

Although I never attempted to confirm it myself, a US State Department economist at the time told me that one of the reasons for the reduction of the national debt that Clinton took credit for was because he authorized the sale of much of the strategic stockpile items such as critical minerals. Rumor; truth? Were they ever replenished?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
biden really is an idiot
Idiot doesn't even begin to cover it.
quote:
Biden is preparing to order the release of up to 1 million barrels of oil per day from the nation's strategic petroleum reserve, according to two people familiar with the decision, in a bid to control energy prices that have spiked as the U.S. and allies have imposed steep sanctions on Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.
Like dumping a Dixie cup of water on a house fire.
quote:

Jim
Personally, I'm all for this, that is, this administration strongly advocating and pushing this position. As Governor DeSantis mentioned earlier this week, if this is the hill these retards want to die on, the political losses in Washington and elsewhere are going to be immense.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Didn't Slick Willie start this shit first?

Although I never attempted to confirm it myself, a US State Department economist at the time told me that one of the reasons for the reduction of the national debt that Clinton took credit for was because he authorized the sale of much of the strategic stockpile items such as critical minerals. Rumor; truth? Were they ever replenished?

If I remember correctly, the Clintons sold much of our uranium to Russia as well as future rights.

Posts: 20109 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I heard on the radio this AM that the total drawdown from SPR is 1MM per day for 180 days so 180MM barrels.

And it will draw down the SPR to the lowest point since 1984!! Which will leave around 475MM barrels in reserve.

This corrupt and demented pedophile really is doing everything he can to weaken this great nation of ours.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
biden really is an idiot
Idiot doesn't even begin to cover it.
quote:
Biden is preparing to order the release of up to 1 million barrels of oil per day from the nation's strategic petroleum reserve, according to two people familiar with the decision, in a bid to control energy prices that have spiked as the U.S. and allies have imposed steep sanctions on Russia over its invasion of Ukraine.
Like dumping a Dixie cup of water on a house fire.
quote:

Jim
Personally, I'm all for this, that is, this administration strongly advocating and pushing this position. As Governor DeSantis mentioned earlier this week, if this is the hill these retards want to die on, the political loses in Washington and elsewhere are going to be immense.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
I heard on the radio this AM that the total drawdown from SPR is 1MM per day for 180 days so 180MM barrels.
And it will draw down the SPR to the lowest point since 1984!! Which will leave around 475MM barrels in reserve.
This corrupt and demented pedophile really is doing everything he can to weaken this great nation of ours.

Not only that...

Biden Unveils Response To "Putin's Price Hike At The Pump": Big SPR Release & Tax Crude-Producers

And just to throw some more interventionary gas on the fire, Biden urges Congress to make companies pay fees on wells from their leases that they haven’t used in years and on acres of public lands that they are hoarding without producing.

Which will also fail to achieve anything substantive because if the wells were economic, they would be running them and so companies will uncap wells only to keep them flowing at a trickle to avoid fines.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ge-spr-release-again

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24120 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I read the Dept of Energy reported that the Strategic Petro Reserve was 568 million barrels as of 25 Mar 2022

If it were drawn down at 1 million barrels per day for 180 days, that would leave 388 million barrels

Also saw the the average cost of the oil in the reserve is about $30 per barrel

U.S. consumes 18 to 20 million barrels per day

U.S. produces 11.5 million barrels per day

https://www.energy.gov/fecm/st...-petroleum-reserve-9

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
I think if I performed like that on my job, I'd be fired fairly quickly.

Not if you were a Government worker or a teacher.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden administration announces end to Title 42 enforcement on immigration during pandemic

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday the end of enforcement of Title 42, a decades-old federal law impose by the Trump administration to limit immigration to stop the spread of COVID-19 during the pandemic.

The announcement was widely expected and will be effective May 23, a date that was also expected.

President Trump enforced the law as a matter of public health amid a rising death toll as a result of the virus. The lifting of it is expected to result in an immigration surge at the southern U.S. border.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
^^^
Y'all can do the math for yourselves, but currently there's around 8k/day crossing the border, and CBP expects that number to increase to ~18k/day after Title 42 is no longer in effect... Just in time for the "busy" season to start, way to go Brandon. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
And yet, you still can't fly into the US without a negative Covid test and proof of vaccination status.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Link

Jen Psaki to reportedly leave White House, Biden for MSNBC
By Callie Patteson

White House press secretary Jen Psaki is set to leave her gig later this spring to join MSNBC, according to a new report.

Psaki is in exclusive talks with the cable network and has been in close consultation with the White House counsel’s office about her pending departure, Axios reported Friday, citing sources familiar with the plans.

While no deal has been finalized, Psaki has reportedly informed two senior officials at the White House of her departure and her future plans, two sources told the outlet. The White House press team has not yet been formally notified that Psaki will be leaving.

The tentative deal would place Psaki as the host of a show on NBCUniversal’s streaming platform Peacock. She would also be a part of MSNBC’s live cable programming on various shows, according to Axios.

Psaki has long been expected to depart the White House for a TV gig, and reports emerged in February that her services were sought by both CNN — where she worked as a commentator during the Trump administration — and MSNBC.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She needs to leave the planet to join the vacuum of space.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
She saw the writing on the wall long ago and clearly made plans…

Unsustainable administration at all levels

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any suggstions for replacments? I would like to see Whoopi Goldberg or Joy Behar. God knows what they might say.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ginger Goebbels already worked for MSDNC, this is simply a formality, her paychecks will now say “NBC” instead of “USG”
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, let's hope Psaki gets Maddow's old job. If she does then she might as well have floated out into space.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post