SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
let's see if we can get some white flags for some of you guys.

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
LOL! This is beginning to look more and more like a rout.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
LOL! This is beginning to look more and more like a rout.

I would never underestimate the competition.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And I wouldn't over-estimate them, but I see some of that going on in this thread. I can tell you right now that I am not going to spend the next eighty-something days listening to expressions of fear from hand-wringing members.

Aside from making sure that you vote, the best thing you can do for yourself and for those around you is to show courage and keep your fears to yourself. No one wants to hear that stuff. It doesn't help a thing.

We have almost three months to the election and I expect members to maintain an even strain.

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No votes were gained with the choice, but some were lost. The ballot boxes that are already stuffed like Christmas turkeys is of far more concern than this hag. The democrats (the media, education, and labor elite) have a house plant with an embarrassing record at the top of the ticket and they will do whatever they can to kick the great orange satan from office. The conservative and libertarian citizens of this country are the ones that should be “peacefully” protesting.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
My God, he couldnt make it one day without looking like a dolt!

https://www.breitbart.com/2020..._V1MgoMcRm_6gHHYI4i8

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to have a script before him during a video call via Zoom with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), who was selected by his campaign to be his running mate on Tuesday. One America News’s Jack Posobiec made the observation on Twitter while sharing a photo released by Adam Schultz, the photographer for Biden’s presidential campaign.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Are you kidding? They just made him stick to the script so he didn't accidentally say something crude! Razz

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Profiles in Corruption by Peter Schweizer. Joe and Kamala each have a chapter devoted to them.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Women can sense the...nastiness in other women and don't go for it. Hence the last one didn't make it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't see how any way someone can slice this in a way that equals a win in any of the swing states. I look at this as a great pick (for us).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bassamatic,

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the Trump thread, but with Harris as VP I have hope that the vast silent majority in California will come out in droves and turn the state red.

With this pick, they think CA is safe, but the conservatives have been pushing back through the entire C19 mismanagement. Also, I think she will drive blacks and other minorities to vote for Trump.

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, not sure how her slave owning family history (confirmed by her father) will work for her in today’s “cancel culture”...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...rs-owned-slaves-too/

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking this got shoved down Biden's throat, or he just completely forgot the primary. Trump should just replay some of her highlights of zingers against her running mate and belaboring worthless points with snide comments against a Supreme Court nominee with her clown show cheering on.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1OvDB_wavI

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsm1GPnlqmU

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7_ZmM8BQ0

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh and various social media is lit up with all the lefties pissed that Biden pick a cop to be his running mate!
Their rage at this is truly amazing.
Saw a tweet that said "Why are we protesting to get rid of cops and he picks a freaking cop!"
They are all over tiktok screaming.
This is gonna be a landslide win like no other.

Posts: 629 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
My woke liberal soon to be step daughter just walked in and exclaimed, “Well Biden just put the last nail in his coffin”.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Yeah, I don't see how any way someone can slice this in any a that equals a win in any of the swing states. I look at this as a great pick (for us).

Well, he chose her first and foremost based on her skin color and gender. History would tell us that this strategy doesn't normally lead to success.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Is it bigotry when 95% of the black vote went to Obama. She won’t get that high of a percentage of the black vote but when you couple that with the women that will vote for her just because she’s a woman the numbers can’t be ignored as insignificant. Let’s not be naive and think that being a black woman didn’t have a major impact on the decision to select her.

What always amazes me is that such a large percentage of the people screaming that they should only be judged by their qualifications then go and vote based on race and gender.

You can't be serious...Have you been paying ANY attention? That was the ONLY Criteria for selection! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson Tonight on Harris
Tucker: There are timeshare sellers more trustworthy than Kamala Harris

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...utu.be&v=EG2hsFIW2Ds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23944 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Women can sense the...nastiness in other women and don't go for it. Hence the last one didn't make it.

My wife agrees.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

She’s one heartbeat way from the being the President. Is she qualified enough for that position? The Governor of Alaska sure wasn’t....

No, but neither is Joe. And I think Sarah Palin was more qualified than either of those two, by a long shot.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post