SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 634
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
If it were not for double standards they would have none at all.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1496 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
To be clear, the talking point cards that biden used were at a press conference in England. I think it was held last Sunday.
Yep, you are correct.

Putin got the Cyber Attack To-Do List, or as Biden called it the list of 16 critical infrastructure entities 'off limits' to cyberattacks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
16 critical infrastructures list

Posts: 19623 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
16 critical infrastructures list

It may play well domestically to a segment of their base (the non-critical-thinkers tend to lean way left) but that was a certifiably stupid move, giving that list.

On the one hand....does that imply a free hand to go after the other industries, the ones not on the list?

On the other...didn't he just hand a list of our critical industries to a potential military adversary?

Now, the Russians aren't dumb - yes, of course they have had their military intelligence folks analyzing our economy looking for key targets for decades. But still....

Posts: 15044 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:

Now, the Russians aren't dumb - yes, of course they have had their military intelligence folks analyzing our economy looking for key targets for decades. But still....

Putin knows our national vulnerabilities better than ANYBODY in the 'biden administration' ever will.

Now, I agree it IS stupid to list our national weaknesses like this, and other countries (Iran, the NorKs, etc) may benefit from this kind of free intel.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
Come on, this list of 16 critical infrastructures is so generic and basic, I would expect most people with an high school education and knowledge of current events could put it together. There's no surprises on that list. Energy, IT, nuclear, healthcare, food, financial services, communications, defense.... I mean seriously, what's NOT on the list? Anything? It's a giant, nothing-burger list put out by an administration that is in over their heads. This list encompasses 100% of the economy in other words. There is no secret information being revealed by this list.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 580 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
No Cyber attacks on these 16 critical American infrastructures, guess all other are fair game for attack.

Perhaps Biden should have been more generic and not wasted his time developing a list.

Perhaps simply “No Cyber Attacks on America” would have been a better message.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Was there anything mentioned of the consequences attached to a cyber attack of the sweet 16? Is it a act of war? Or is Biden just going to get really mad and dirty his diaper?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8544 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't that depend on Uncah Joe's bracket?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, those 16? Off limits. Number 17? Whatever, go ahead and blow it to smithereens. But don't you touch those 16!

Roll Eyes

My lord in heaven, this is some seriously weak ass, pussy shit. If only Putin were a female CNN reporter he might have been a little tougher.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30485 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Was there anything mentioned of the consequences attached to a cyber attack of the sweet 16? Is it a act of war? Or is Biden just going to get really mad and dirty his diaper?
Maybe Biden babbled something to Putin about a 'Red Line'. Wink This whole encounter has been nothing short of completely retarded with Putin having a banner day. The more Joe runs his jaws and stumbles around, the stronger our enemies get.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-law-case-dismissed/

Public documents show President Joe Biden’s brother, Frank Biden, was caught speeding in Florida and received no punishment in another example of how the Biden family lives above the law.

Court video reveals the case was dismissed June 16, 2021, because the ticketing police officer was absent from the hearing attending police “training” instead

The traffic stop occurred in January of 2021 in Palm Beach County, Florida.

A search of Palm Beach County records also reveals Frank Biden already had over 15 traffic infractions in Palm Beach County. For instance, Frank Biden was previously caught driving his wife’s Range Rover on January 4, 2020, despite his license having being suspended in Florida on December 23, 2019.

The incident resolving itself on June 16 is not the only trouble Frank Biden has had with the law. Documents show Frank Biden has been arrested at least three times in the past eleven years, including for theft and driving under the influence. The Miami New Times reported on the court documents:

Documents reveal Frank Biden pleaded no contest to driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license in August 2003, receiving six months of probation.
Also in October 2003, Biden was arrested for petty theft after he was found with two blockbuster DVDs in his pants. “Court records show he failed to appear for a hearing in that case, but documents were not available about the outcome.”
In November 2004, public do

Documents show Frank Biden was arrested again for driving with a suspended license and was sentenced to rehab, avoiding a six-month jail sentence, after pleading no contest.

Public documents of the August 2003 incident show Frank Biden was arrested on five charges, including DUI alcohol or drugs, driving without lights, improper turn, driving with a suspended license, and open container violation. According to the probable cause affidavit, Frank Biden hit another vehicle while impaired; once Officer Buttery made contact with Frank Biden, he exhibited signs consistent with being impaired by alcohol.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Rules for thee but not for me. Imagine my shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21140 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.politico.com/news/...ethal-weapons-495169

The Biden White House has temporarily halted a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons, a plan originally made in response to aggressive Russian troop movements along Ukraine’s border this spring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEMs and Robert Mueller tried to attack Donald Trump by falsely claiming the Trump campaign did exactly the same thing

posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.politico.com/news/...ethal-weapons-495169

The Biden White House has temporarily halted a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons, a plan originally made in response to aggressive Russian troop movements along Ukraine’s border this spring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEMs and Robert Mueller tried to attack Donald Trump by falsely claiming the Trump campaign did exactly the same thing

Well Joe had to look at Putin eye to eye a few days ago. He probably figured out real quick
that this was not "Corn Pop" he was dealing with.

I just wonder if Joe's aids had to change his underwear after his meeting with Putin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12766 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
This freaking piece of shit just made Juneteenth a Federal Holiday and listen to him describe its meaning...

https://citizenfreepress.com/b...at-juneteenth-means/

He's retarded. And why is his mask hanging on his ear? Dumb fucker.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7121 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Larry Correia the authors of the “Monster Hunters International” books wrote

“ I love Junteenth being a national holiday, because it's when we celebrate republicans informing a bunch of black people that democrats have been lying to and using them.“

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Larry Correia the authors of the “Monster Hunters International” books wrote

“ I love Junteenth being a national holiday, because it's when we celebrate republicans informing a bunch of black people that democrats have been lying to and using them.“

Roll Eyes

Please. I get what he's trying to do but give me a break. This crap being a National holiday is frankly awful. We should not be trying to spin this as some kind of conservative or Republican triumph. It's shameful. This so called holiday is a manipulation from the left to once again demonize America, and now they get to do it every year with a paid day off.

Outside of Texas, I bet you not a single one of these cowardly politicians who voted for this bill ever even heard of this absurd day before last year.

We have now 11 national holidays. 10 celebrate or show appreciation or reverence for something, and one now exists for the sole purpose of expressing regret and shame. Well count me out. I don't recognize Junteenth.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30485 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bidet can stuff his Juneteenth up his ass and choke on it.

Why does half the country hate where it lives and what it stands for?

Posts: 53262 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This new “holiday” means federal workers get yet another day off while the rest of us don’t, who here gets MLK Day or President’s Day off as a holiday. Not me.
Roll Eyes

I also have a big problem with how they are calling it “National Independence Day”, WTF? This was purposefully done to diminish and degrade our EXISTING National Independence Day: July 4th Mad

Posts: 33929 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post