SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Ex-vice president Biden is a no good coward. Of course he refuses to be on the same stage as someone who actually is a strong leader. Which makes that absurd Time magazine cover all the more preposterous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ex-vice president Biden is a no good coward.

Yeah, all that cornpop and fistfight Trump behind the bleachers shit was the kind of bluster total cowards spout off. Really throws stuff like this isn’t sharp relief. Yapping little dog.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...infrastructure-plan/

Biden will announce during talks with world leaders at the G7 summit on Saturday a global $40 trillion infrastructure plan to “ Build Back Better for the World.

The White House stated that Biden would work with Congress to increase overseas infrastructure financing and coordinate funding from other G7 nations and the private sector to help fund infrastructure for low- and middle-income countries.

They cited a needed $40 trillion investment estimation by the World Bank through 2035 for their price tag.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

if you voted for Biden you are an idiot

Posts: 19570 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why are we even considering paying for infrastructure in foreign countries when ours is crumbling here?

why is it that democrats (regressives) want to do everything to destroy our country but yet prop up others? wouldn't it be simpler for all of them to simply move to the overseas country they seem to like so much better?

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ There, at least, one could argue they're countering China's Belt And Road strategy. That's how China's actually picked up a couple of ports, taken controlling positions in various raw material markets and intimidated smaller countries into compliance in international affairs.

Now, are they conscious, competent and diligent enough to pull that off? I'm not at all sure of that. Having said that, though, it'll be a foundation the good guys can build on if they can retake some kind of control in DC.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Merrick Garland is proving what a shithead justice he would have been on the Supreme Court.

As AG he is doubling the number of lawyers in the AG civil rights division.

“We will use all existing provisions ... to ensure that we protect every qualified American seeking to participate in our democracy,” Garland said

In numerous states controlled almost entirely by Republicans, there has been a rash of laws proposed and passed in the name of election integrity to make it harder to vote.

actually harder to cheat

the new laws have been pushed by many Republicans who continue to spread the baseless rumors and lies about the 2020 presidential election that former President Donald Trump started and continues to talk about.

Garland also criticized the growing number of states where Republicans who are loyal to Trump are using the falsehoods about the 2020 election to push for new rounds of audits of the results. In Arizona, Republicans in the state Legislature were the first to organize another redundant examination of the vote that has been condemned by voting experts and even Republican officials in the state as amateurish and pointless. But Trump loyalists in other states are seeking to follow suit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lot will ride on what comes out of the Arizona audit

Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ There, at least, one could argue they're countering China's Belt And Road strategy.

On that ...

That was THEN:
Victoria, signed a memorandum of understanding with the Chinese government on the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) in October 2018.

This is NOW:
On Wednesday, April 21st 2021, the Australian government cancelled two agreements signed by Victoria and China on Beijing’s flagship Belt and Road Initiative, escalating the already deteriorating ties between Beijing and Canberra.

I think I recall this started with our politicians comments on the treatment of the Uyghur in Chinese western provinces.

Chinese PR and press, politics, threats and intimidation have ramped up.

Import agreements cancelled and threatened, all our OZ exports to China under intense scrute.

Bring it.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
China needs to be isolated much like they were in the 1920’s

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING Australia! China is NOT your friend. The world needs to unite against China and the CCP and hold them accountable for releasing a plague and human rights violations on par with Nazi Germany. The CCP needs to be erased from this planet.

On the subject of Dems wanting government to take over more control of healthcare, I need only ask one of the 29 MILLION Americans who are seeing their tax returns currently held for manual review (seemingly indefinitely) how easy it’s been to reach the IRS, how easy it’s been to resolve their issue and get their questions answered. If they are THAT incompetent with a simple task like processing your tax returns WHY would you EVER want them to have more control over your healthcare!?!?!?

Anyone wanting to put .gov in more control of their healthcare is either stupid or just 100% detached from anything resembling reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I read recently that "the staff" does not let biden be photographed from angles where it shows he is going bald

from G7

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
"PLUGS"

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe’s response to reporter:

Reporter: “When your having these conversations with your European Allies who are very concerned about these sanctions, how do you justify that and what are your plans?”

Joe: “120 days, give me a break I need time.”

“Give Me a Break” – Joe Biden Leans Forward, Pushes Back on Reporter in Creepy Voice (VIDEO)

While the media adores Joe, the world is laughing at us.

As they start to laugh at Joe, you hear his handler say “Let’s go”.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden keeps confusing Libya w Syria

video at

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Pre.../1404131926043209733

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The wheels are starting to come off the CRT and indoctrination bus. Check out this 'teacher' in of all places Loudon Virginia giving it to the Board Of Education. Don't know if she still has a job or not but I loved what she said.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the President used to be referred to as the leader of the free world

Joe has proven that he isn't a leader - he is a one-bit politician way in over his head

posted Hide Post
This dumb son of a bitch is about to cause a full blown recession, if not a depression.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He keeps mumbling about “getting in trouble” when he’s in front of reporters and just did it again at the G7:

1. It’s CLEAR they plant questions to assigned reporters so he has the proper rehearsed and scripted answer

2. It’s CLEAR he’s a puppet and getting worse literally by the day

3. Is Joe Biden being abused or threatened behind the scenes? This constant talk of “being in trouble” is NOT NORMAL and smacks of elder abuse.

Posts: 33801 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The wheels are starting to come off the CRT and indoctrination bus. Check out this 'teacher' in of all places Loudon Virginia giving it to the Board Of Education. Don't know if she still has a job or not but I loved what she said.

I would be happy to sit in on one of her classes. She gets it, unfortunately I think she's in the minority in almost every school district in the USA. There may be more that feel as she does, but they don't want to speak out in fear of repercussions. If we saw pushback such as hers throughout the country, we'd be taking a step in the right direction but I feel that will be a long, arduous battle.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The youtube likes are 4,100 to 37 dislikes. This is a positive sign for the parents and regular persons. However many of those in control of the schools are pushing the phony critical race theory and multi gender lies. Lesbians and various others have been doing a big push to get into education for decades, so they can indoctrinate the next generation.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
The youtube likes are 4,100 to 37 dislikes. This is a positive sign for the parents and regular persons. However many of those in control of the schools are pushing the phony critical race theory and multi gender lies. Lesbians and various others have been doing a big push to get into education for decades, so they can indoctrinate the next generation.
What I think that video and others like it prove is that the battle lines are starting to solidify with virtually everyone except the whacko liberal Leftists being again this BS. And how many kids do they put in classrooms given their lifestyles? Once again, I think this is the Left way overreaching and turning virtually everyone against them and their retarded causes. At least I'm hopeful that's what's happening.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post