SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
You think that's from a fall or part of the negotiations regarding his impeding retirement?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15837 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I'm sure he's fallen quite a few times at the WH...

Yeah, we all get that's the case, but have you ever seen his face bruised up such that they can't even hide?

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Maybe they didn't want to hide it. Or didn't care if they did.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39185 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Corn pop got his revenge.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I'm sure he's fallen quite a few times at the WH...

Yeah, we all get that's the case, but have you ever seen his face bruised up such that they can't even hide?

I'm sure we'll see his Harry Reid face soon enough.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So does Joe Biden become a sort of President Emeritus now? They keep him hidden away in Delaware and he never shows his face again?

I’m thinking that’s going to be the tactic from now until election day.

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Falls are the main reason for broken hips. A friend of mine a physician had a bad fall.Spent several weeks in the hospital aquired an infection and died. He was nowhere near 81.

Posts: 17478 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Special Counsel Annihilates Hunter Biden's Motion To Dismiss In Scathing Response

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post from page 616, March 8, 2024 18:13.

In today's news...

... the judge in the case threatens Biden lawyers with sanctions for making knowingly false statements in the request for dismissal of the tax charges.

Is there nothing the Biden's don't corrupt?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
What will happen to poor Dr. Jill? Eek

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

I can't say, but I kinda hope it involves her crack pipe and OnlyFans account and a criminal alien involved in human trafficking.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I really don't give a flaming shit. My hope is she disappears under some rock.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16505 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am sure Hunter will be around to console her....and help start that OnlyFans page

Posts: 4051 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Made it myself! Share far and wide if you want:

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Stolen Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Made it myself! Share far and wide if you want:

You put the wrong kind of chip in. Kamalalalalala's looks like this:

Nice is overrated

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
this isn't biden
How long have you been here?

Don't you know anything about this place and the guy who runs it? Tell me, please.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
OK anything suggestive of someone attached to Biden, or any political entity for that matter, doing something weird, possibly deceitful, that could be construed as conspiratorial, unattached from any person or organization, regardless of any known or unkown motive, which might be taken at face value only by someone who is hyper-suspicious, or paranoid should not be posted here. i hope that substantially covers it.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post