SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

It left me wanting explanations but mostly, he delivered platitudes from an old and frail body. He's not up for the job and he would never survive another four years.

Now that he is out of office he will probably pull a Jimmy, did not think he would still be around either.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
A campaign speech and more insisting democracy is at deaths door. The old fraud doesn't look like he'll live until November. If the old bastard dies between now and November, Kamala gets the bereavement vote.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
A campaign speech and more insisting democracy is at deaths door. The old fraud doesn't look like he'll live until November. If the old bastard dies between now and November, Kamala gets the bereavement vote.

Maybe an overwhelming Trump and Republican victory will finish off the old dried up fart.

Posts: 4053 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:...

It left me wanting explanations but mostly, he delivered platitudes from an old and frail body. ...

He's like a has-been Rock Star on stage, badly lip synching to his one, 50 year old, hit single.

While Ticket Masters is busy filing Chapter 11.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44444 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I just watched this on YouTube as I was elsewhere tonight. Two things I noted, first I had to sit through 2 Kamala Harris campaign ads.

Then, I was not able to navigate away or scroll down to see other suggested videos or comments. The screen was frozen on the main video. Oddly enough I went back to the home page, found another video and amazingly was able to scroll all over while the video was playing.

I guess when dear leader is taking you HAVE to pay attention.

There was so much hypocrisy in that speech I had trouble listening to it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Everyone had a chance to see your presidency and Trump's asshole.

I think you're missing a rather important comma there. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Notice how they try to create a reality with rhetoric. They’re so full of it.

I’m talking about how Harris says Biden accomplished more than any other president. How Kamala ‘loves’ Joe. How they keep going on about Jan 6, zero weapons, lead in, only fatality was an unarmed woman.

Then Biden going on tonight with nothing but blather, zero substance. Then he acts like his team will make things better, even though they have the blame for most of it.

Even in his prime, Biden was never that good, just like Bernie.

Posts: 6383 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Everyone had a chance to see your presidency and Trump's asshole.

I think you're missing a rather important comma there. . .

Big Grin

Guilty of Typing While Annoyed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love Donald Trump but I'm gonna pass on taking a gander at his asshole.

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I tell you what, you can get a good look at Vance's ass by sticking your head up..... no.

You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up Trump's.... no

Wait.... it's gotta be your bull.... no...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All that I know for certain is that we need to pray that Sloppy Joe lives through the election! The absolute worst case scenario is to have the Cackling Hyena run as an incumbent.

Posts: 814 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I thought I was watching "Clutch Cargo".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8538 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Pence is gone. Big Grin

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5714 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:

Pence is gone. Big Grin

Posts: 5903 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ol Joe went to bed last night and when he gets up at 11 he'll find Mrs. FJB flew on the taxpayers dime to the Olympics to be the USA rep for the opening games. Yep she's going to miss all the perks FJB gave her, AF1, Marine 1, Limos, First Class Hotel Suites, fine dining and wine.

Posts: 24208 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep she's going to miss all the perks FJB gave her, AF1, Marine 1, Limos, First Class Hotel Suites, fine dining and wine.
Don't forget the endless ice cream.

Posts: 9249 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll bet Mayor Pete would say, "I'm all in!"

(I wonder if he was the source of Biden's theory of "Lead from behind"?)

Lord, I apologize for that there, and... be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

Posts: 1663 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
With FJB penchant for tripping and falling, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again after returning to the WH, before giving the bowing out speech. See his left jaw.

Viewers Notice Apparent Bruise on Biden’s Jaw in Oval Office Address

By Kristinn Taylor | Jul. 25, 2024 9:15 am

Joe Biden spoke to the nation from the Oval Office Wednesday night about his sudden decision to drop out of the presidential race on Sunday.

Many viewers posted their observation that Biden appeared to have a large bruise on the left side of his jaw.

Pool photos taken by Evan Vucci for Getty show a darker patch of skin on the left side of Biden’s jaw that was not able to be concealed by the skin bronzer covering Biden’s face. (The room lighting appears even and is not casting much of a shadow on Biden’s jawline on either side):

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm sure he's fallen quite a few times at the WH and needed help getting up. The stories will come out after he leaves office or dies.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post