SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Proof of Life!

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1815821463452053998

Edited to remove any doubt, and hints of sarcasm.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are you talking about? He's right there. Tomorrow night, he's going to address the nation.

Posts: 109017 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You changed the question mark in your sentence to an exclamation point, yes?

Posts: 109017 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Correct. I perceived your dissatisfaction with my attempt at sarcasm playing on theme of the tweet, which inferred that Biden was completely clueless on the question. After your post I assumed the exclamation point was more appropriate, as this tweet was the only/first proof of life I've seen since Biden sequestered in Delaware.

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Looked like he didn’t understand the question to me…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

If the question came from a 9 year old girl, he would have paid more attention.

Posts: 8873 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

True, it did seem kinda loud there on the tarmac, but that work well with the 'Does he not know?' comment posted on 'X' by End Wokeness. Wink

Live Free or Die!

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38196 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
With the way he’s succumbed, I can’t help but be curious how much the vaccines have played a role. Not trying to be a conspiracy nut; just genuinely wondering.

Probably never know, unless he donates his body to science.

Posts: 3005 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The only reason a Biden does anything is money or power, in this case money is greater than power...

How much I doubt we'll ever know... or even if Joe will know.

https://x.com/Forbes/status/1816210515049206071

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
n interestiong take:
U.S. Democracy Under Siege with Deep State Coup?
"Deep State" coup d'etat: This isn't just a minor political hiccup; it looks like a well-planned maneuver, so let’s look at the details, and you can decide for yourself.
THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER
JUL 24

https://thetruthaboutcanceroff...rue&utm_medium=email

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was no ‘cover-up’ of Biden’s health: White House

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-health-white-house/

The White House dismissed speculation that aides have purposely hidden any age-related slippage of President Joe Biden.

“There’s been no cover-up,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. “I know that is the narrative you all want.”

Jean-Pierre also downplayed calls from Republicans, including House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), for Biden to resign as “ridiculous.”

Biden “didn’t step down from campaigning or from running because he didn’t believe he could serve,” she said, repeating that it had “nothing to do with his health.”

More at link

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^If it wasn't his health, then it can only be job performance.

Posts: 796 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Covering up the cover up

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
"Over the next 6 month"...Psych..

Posts: 3594 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
All this is is a mini state of the union address with a bunch of meaningless BS he keeps slurring and stumbling over.

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love how it's always hope or fear, life or death, good or evil, Hitler or Kamala, etc.

Everyone had a chance to see your presidency and Trump's asshole.

Political violence? Y'all have the damn market cornered on that department.

Worst attack on our democracy since civil war? Republic?

TRUMP IS NOT HITLER.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
That was weird. He was scattered and never explained, with his visions and accomplishments, why he was passing the torch with 100+ days to go.

He cited his accomplishments, said he's prepared to move forward but never told us why he's stepping down.

He also repeated "threat to democracy" many times but had this weird shift to preserving the republic as the framers intended. He then shifted back to democracy.

While he listed all the things he stands for and hopes to work on for the next six months, such as packed the SCOTUS, gun control, health care, and all the Dem talking points, when mixed with his opening theme of it's time to pass the torch, he never revealed if Kamala will have any different views or if she's going to adopt his.

Overall, he made some glitches, he's tired and truly declining. He's going to be lame duck regardless if Kamala wins or loses. He didn't say if he'd be on the trail for her or just sitting behind the desk.

It left me wanting explanations but mostly, he delivered platitudes from an old and frail body. He's not up for the job and he would never survive another four years.

Posts: 4248 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
All that just did was prove he is unfit he serve out the rest of his term.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16631 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post