SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Arutz Sheva is indicating:

quote:
Netanyahu-Biden meeting may not take place on Tuesday due to President's health

With no other details.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Arutz Sheva is indicating:

quote:
Netanyahu-Biden meeting may not take place on Tuesday due to President's health

With no other details.

The health issue was reported in the Israeli news as Covid, to which the WH Dr just gave a clean bill of health. No other update yet

Posts: 1653 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
God, I hate this bunch of clowns.

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
I am convinced Biden is either dead, or completely incapacitated. In either case, Harris needs to come forward as VP and take charge. I hate her guts, but how irresponsible for the White House to leave the country without a visible continuity in leadership. If the Democrats wanted to give any credence to Harris as a viable President, this is the time for them to do so. The fact they aren't is not just treasonous, but very telling about how much value they place on Harris.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4997 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Aside from the reality of who's really running the country in the middle of 2 rapidly concerning wars, China eyeing Taiwan (and the rest of the world), a non-cyber-attack that shut down the US (sure), an economic crisis, a failed assassination of President Trump (FIGHT!!!), open borders, cats and dogs sleeping together, etc......

Is anyone still working inside of the WH? Well, aside from Bidens personal physician

Posts: 1653 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
I am convinced Biden is either dead, or completely incapacitated. In either case, Harris needs to come forward as VP and take charge. I hate her guts, but how irresponsible for the White House to leave the country without a visible continuity in leadership. If the Democrats wanted to give any credence to Harris as a viable President, this is the time for them to do so. The fact they aren't is not just treasonous, but very telling about how much value they place on Harris.

There is absolutely no difference, potato in chief has been brain dead since 2019. Same faceless puppet masters running the show.
The left media outlets have been lamenting his "mental decline" and conservative outlets how the demonrats are "subverting the primary process". Bullshit. They did the exact same thing in 2019 when biden had a stroke, and was about to drop out, but all of a sudden became the "front runner" what a coincidence.

Posts: 1080 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^While that may be the reality domestically, that NOT the case as far as our foreign allies, AND adversaries are concerned. Projecting weakness and uncertainty can have extremely dangerous implications...This administration is an 'Existential Threat' to our National Security!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
God, I hate this bunch of clowns.

It is banana republic style shite, all the way to the end apparently.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^While that may be the reality domestically, that NOT the case as far as our foreign allies, AND adversaries are concerned. Projecting weakness and uncertainty can have extremely dangerous implications...This administration is an 'Existential Threat' to our National Security!

100%

Posts: 1080 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Fox news is reporting, as is NBC that Harris has raised $50 million in contributions, mostly through ActBlue, small dollar donations since Biden pulled out of the race..

Link

Probably mostly from Ukraine.

Posts: 9824 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
We think N. Korea is so different, yet there are tons of people who monitor the amount of time between public appearances of their Dear Leader. US presidents used to go to a summit with the leaders of the USSR with a list of political prisoners and ask for their release. Are we not on the other side of that now?

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
On the bright side, I am seeing republicans finally calling horseshit for what it is..
No more mamby pamby decorum jerkoff.

This isn't going to end well for those in all this deception.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OH EMM GEE!! IT'S GOIN' DOWN!!!! I SAID IT'S GOIN' DOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!

https://x.com/GlobalPressCorp/.../1815579032575975832

(This is why, today, they said Joe will be back at the White House tomorrow- because he's dying tonight.)

I REPEAT!! IT IS GOING DOWWWWWWWWWWN, MAN!!!!

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/BridgetPhetasy/s.../1815526293376520221

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Dailymail has Kamala correcting herself almost said recording instead of call. When old Joe called today, it did sound weird.

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ON THE NIGHT TRAIN TO THE BIG ADIOS!!

Verified anonymous sources!! That's all you need to know. Joe's buyin' the farm before sunrise.

Yep

https://x.com/CoClarified/status/1815587131278188639

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Season 8 sure is a doozy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Cancelled meeting with Netanyahu, Cheatle and Mayorkas said they are not going to hearing tomorrow, sure sounds like something is up

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow should prove interesting. The American people are probably getting really tired of this shit, and we certainly deserve much better.

Democrats are a plague on this nation. It may be getting time to do something about it.

See you guys in the morning.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
My gut tells me this guy is toast. I have a knack for such things. Yes I understand how self centered and egotistical that sounds.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5178 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post