SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Where's that gif of Trump pushing people aside to get to the center at the G20 summit?

That's foreign policy right there!

Found it

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A little OT, but biden is pushing climate change everywhere too.

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...form-worlds-economy/

Heir to the British throne Prince Charles called for a “vast military-style campaign” to combat climate change as he opened the COP26 summit in Glasgow on Monday.

Prince Charles, Duke of Edinburgh, called on the governments of the world to take a “ war-like footing ” to solve the supposed climate crisis.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has shown us just how devastating a global cross-border threat can be, climate change and biodiversity loss are no different. In fact, they pose an even greater existential threat, to the extent that we have to put ourselves on what might be called a war-like footing,” Charles said.

Claiming that “time has quite literally run out”, the British royal said that as many countries in the world are unable to make the necessary investments into so-called green technologies, it will be up to richer nations to marshal “a vast military-style campaign” with “trillions at its disposal” to fight climate change.

He argued that for this vision to work, it cannot be up to countries to create “parallel” solutions, but rather it is necessary to look towards a “global systems-level solution” in order to lead the “radical transforming of our current fossil fuel-based economy to one that is genuinely renewable and sustainable.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prince Charles can shut his mouth and go live in California w Harry and the gold digger

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
HRK:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
“radical transforming of our current fossil fuel-based economy to one that is genuinely renewable and sustainable.”

Give me the Royal families oil shares, you don't want them

Meanwhile....... China

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden: Diaper Changes You Can Believe In

"Lean forward, Joe."

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...it will be up to richer nations to marshal “a vast military-style campaign” with “trillions at its disposal” to fight climate change.
As if, for the US that's just printed, make believe, monopoly money.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
biden falls asleep during climate talks

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1455174496164458496

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

video at

Clean diaper, full belly…

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I wonder who has earned the title, "Executive Royal Diaper Changer"?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Whoever can get the interns to actually do it.

Back at the ranch, Manchin is making responsible noises again, and the press is apparently suffering from a dose of the fantodds while other Democrats are digging in and doubling down. Per "Manchin Blasts House Democrats, Potentially Pressing Pause On Biden Agenda" at Yahoo News -

quote:
Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., says he cannot yet support the Build Back Better budget deal containing much of Biden's domestic agenda and told House progressives to stop holding up a bipartisan infrastructure deal.

Speaking on Capitol Hill Monday, Manchin said he could not fully endorse the framework of the Build Back Better plan released by the White House last week until its potential effects on the deficit, inflation and tax code are studied further.

He then wound up with
quote:
"The political games have to stop." He added that "holding this bill hostage is not going to work in getting my support for the reconciliation bill."

Original text at http://www.yahoo.com/news/manc...genda-194414012.html

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

video at

Contrast that video with the Trump gif above. One's a leader and the other is an escaped nursing home patient.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Get them while you can. My order went in about an hour ago. Smile PSA AR-15 "LETSGO-15" STRIPPED LOWER

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The Shart heard round the world

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

quote:
Chuck Todd actually starts to report somethings truthful
What a load of crap. Dem's are ahead of Republicans when it comes to Climate Change, Abortion, and Covid (I doubt that).

I think you are reading the chart wrong. It is showing the Republicans are up in the poll 27% on border security -or 77% Republicans to 23% Dems ect!
Go to the Twitter link and watch the video. What I was referencing is part of the video.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dar185:

Clean diaper, full belly…

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe’s meeting with the Pope really helped to give insight as to what was happening at the CNN Townhall.
This had everyone wondering, why is he clenching his fist like that?
Now we know.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I discovered Braden from Langley Outdoors Academy only a month or so ago. Lots of good stuff.

Like this:

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I can't completely fault Bidet........It would take more than one idiot to make this many mistakes and horrible decisions and this administration is made up of complete and total idiots from top to bottom, from the Defense Woke Department, the State Really Woke Department, the Transportation and Health Transgender Department (the similar names make it really confusing for the children at the White House), Homeland Security Border Crossing Assistance Bureau, and of course the Just Us Department.

Lets Go Brandon!

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post