SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Before it's to late I thought I'd work up an iconic portrait for the outgoing Joe. I got examples first, George Washington standing in the bow of a boat crossing the Delaware to take the fight to the British. I got inspired on Honest Abe with a profile pose with the Gettysburg Address superimposed. FDR is memorialized sitting at a microphone announcing to the world that Dec. 7 was a day that would live in infamy.

I thought Brandon would be hard but I settled on a backdrop of Funny Nose and Glasses Night at the Tastee Freeze In Rehoboth Beach while the late prez is sniffing a terrified little girls hair.I didn't go with two-scoops because I thought that would be mean.

I'm working on Jimmy Carter now and all I've got is him running victory laps in some stadium with a flag that says, NOT NUMBER ONE ANYMORE.
I dunno, seems to work.

Posts: 6503 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Such convenient timing. I hope somebody thinks to test his corpse for polonium.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If true, they ran his ass to death these last couple months.
He went out with his Beatle boots on.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Is President Biden Alive?

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...resident-biden-alive

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Should it turn out TyphoidJoe has succumbed to the Voldemort disease, how will anyone tell?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
He won’t be snoring.

Posts: 3268 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I remarked to my bro that they probably took Joe off whatever speed they had him on for the last year or so and his decline is apparent. That’s why he looked so frail climbing the short ladder to the back of the plane.

And it’s why we haven’t seen him, bc he’s falling apart very fast.

My guess is they will 25A him very soon.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11458 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Boy... if even the vaccinated President can die of covid, we really should have mail in ballots for the up coming election. You know, just to be safe.

Posts: 21345 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Poor Joe...the free ice cream will end soon.

Posts: 9253 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/RepBoebert/status/1815739214266257501

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="474" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W4rR-OsTNCg" title="Monty Python and Holy Grail, bring out the dead" width="632"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

classic

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.whitehouse.gov/bri...-for-ukrainians-act/

Have we done this one yet? So, Biden is missing and hasn't bothered addressing the public, but he has time to issue an EO ensuring that the spice continues to flow to Ukraine.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

SUBJECT: Delegation of Certain Functions and Authorities Under the Rebuilding Economic Prosperity and Opportunity for Ukrainians Act

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby order as follows:

Section 1. (a) I hereby delegate to the Secretary of the Treasury the functions and authorities vested in the President by sections 104(a)(1) and 104(a)(2)(A) of the Rebuilding Economic Prosperity and Opportunity for Ukrainians Act (Division F of Public Law 118-50) (the “Act”).

(b) I hereby delegate to the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the functions and authorities vested in the President by sections 104(g), 104(i), 105(c), 105(e), and 105(g) of the Act.

Sec. 2. The delegations in this memorandum shall apply to any provisions of any future public laws that are the same or substantially the same as those provisions referenced in this memorandum.

Sec. 3. The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
What does this mean? ⬆︎

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
What does this mean? ⬆︎

That Blinken and Yellen are in charge of the cookie jar in a nutshell

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does this mean? ⬆︎
I've got no inside pool on this, but it looks like a workaround to a potential Biden incapacity. They aren't having him resign to deal with whatever is happening. Biden should resign and Kamala Harris should step in, if things are this severe. At least regarding Ukraine funding right now, there appears to be contingency planning occurring.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does this mean? ⬆︎

It means Biden is making everyone else do his job because he can't.
Not a good sign.
The last thing we need is for Kamula to be promoted.
Beside the potential damage it could do it (in some eyes) legitimizes her.
Frown

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
What does this mean? ⬆︎

It also means that the mask is coming off. The pretense that Gropy Joe is in charge of anything including his bowels is no longer necessary.

Posts: 6503 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
What does this mean? ⬆︎

Yep; Uncle Anthony and Aunt Janet stuck Grandpa Joe in a rest home and got him to sign a power-of-attorney and are now writing hot checks on his (ours) account.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post