SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Dems try to 25 Joe it will likely be that Rs will be the ones keeping him in office at least until the election. We hate him so much that you Ds get to keep him because we say so. Ironic isn't it?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2939 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
https://x.com/JDVance1/status/1815020646520230262

{ video deleted }

Keep pounding that nail - either Biden is fit to continue his re-election bid and stay President, or he is unfit for both. No middle ground, no "soft landing" for the Bidens.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4996 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
the answer to the question is easy, he just says he has to drop out for the party, lack of support, the polls, etc. without conceding he's unfit, which he'll never do

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
the answer to the question is easy, he just says he has to drop out for the party, lack of support, the polls, etc. without conceding he's unfit, which he'll never do

My point is, don't give them that option. Make it plain and clear that Joe has to decide between being fit for both re-election and Presidency, or neither. If he accepts the "for the good of the party" line, he has to admit he is a failure as a President, which he won't do either. So, his only soft option is to claim he is un-able to continue his campaign, and hence shining a light on his capacity to stay on as President.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4996 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
whatever Biden ends up doing, it doesn't necessarily have to make any sense. Reality can be a little rough on Dems, so they pretend it doesn't exist.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
whatever Biden ends up doing, it doesn't necessarily have to make any sense. Reality can be a little rough on Dems, so they pretend it doesn't exist.

And of course the msm will not back him into a corner and force him to answer the hard questions. Once he's gone, the msm will fall back into lockstep with 200% support of the dems. You can count on the lib media not digging into his dementia. That would force people to ask who knew he was unfit and for how long. It would ALSO shine a light on their own dereliction in doing their jobs when it was obvious he was deficient mentally since before the 2020 election.

The ONLY reason the msm is hard on biden now is because they are terrified he cannot win. They don't CARE that he is mentally unfit for the office.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
No middle ground, no "soft landing" for the Bidens.

Joe has three real options and all three are bad for him and his family; a shit sandwich, a vomit sandwich or a diarrhea milkshake. Staying in the race somehow and losing badly is the least damaging, he'll see himself as the fight-to-the-end warrior politician and end his career on that note, on his own terms. And I agree with a commentator on Fox, it is a game of high stakes chicken between the party and Joe. There is no soft landing for Joe and none for the Democrats.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
If the Dems try to 25 Joe it will likely be that Rs will be the ones keeping him in office at least until the election.

Then they should be thrown out of office as well. This isn't about politics, it's about national security.

Posts: 20557 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
If the Dems try to 25 Joe it will likely be that Rs will be the ones keeping him in office at least until the election.

Then they should be thrown out of office as well. This isn't about politics, it's about national security.

And you think that it makes any difference national security-wise if they replace Joe with Hoe? She is just as inept as he is, and maybe more so. Might as well make them suffer.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 470 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker5505:
And you think that it makes any difference national security-wise if they replace Joe with Hoe?

Yes.

Posts: 20557 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Joe has three real options and all three are bad for him and his family;....

Why can't I stop grinning at the prospect?

I hope b TyphoidJoe stays in to the bitter end.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
! ! ! GONE ! ! !

Posts: 9402 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
! ! ! GONE ! ! !

Good riddance, lets see how much he can screw up in his last 5 months.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I was wrong, the man threw in the towel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...s-2024-rematch-trump

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s just amazing that FJB touts those things in that letter as “accomplishments.” None of those things helped the American people one bit. And saying that he overcame the “worst economic crisis” is an absolute, provable lie, but not surprising coming from him.

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I didn't think he would drop out. The DEMs must have a plan in place. This cannot be a surprise to Schumer and Pelosi

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Now for the pardons.

After Hunter, who else will be getting the get out of jail free ticket.
Hmmm… I have no I idea but surely there is money for the Biden family to make.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He didn’t even do a good job at bowing to.
Should have done this a year ago to give his party a chance to find and promote another candidate.
Now the food fight starts out with public.

Posts: 9792 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This cannot be a surprise to Schumer and Pelosi

They were the ones telling him he had to go.

Posts: 6709 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post