SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Styxhexenhammer666 - "Prepare for some Fuckin' Chaos man, it's gonna be great!" Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I have no idea who Kamala picks as her VP but it won't be Pritzker.

Just like the Repubs with Chris Christie, Americans won't vote for a fat fuck like Pritzker. They don't want to see him wheezing and the sweat pouring off him after walking 100 feet.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My hope for Kackle’s VP is Dylan Mulvaney. Maybe they can Bud Light the DNC.

On another point, can you believe the speed of Joe’s downfall? The debate was 24 days ago.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Harris / H. Clinton

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38201 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Harris / H. Clinton

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The Dream Team!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4997 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable that they actually pushed Joe out against his will. Really hard to see how they win with Harris... surely it hurts them with moderates.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
This is pretty epic!

https://x.com/Richard_Harambe/.../1815086123460538743

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/EvaVlaar/status/1815110767202443582

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Harris is saddled with the fact that she is VP and partner in crime of the two only issues that matter, the horrendous open border, which she is officially in charge of, and the shitty Bidenomics.

An I'll bet Obama orders this ticket-

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Damn. I really wanted unelectable Joe to stay in.

Exactly. Would be fun to see him and the news media humiliated with a landslide win!

As for replacements not having time to ramp up a campaign... they have likely been gearing up for months for this day. I fear a replacement might somewhat reinvigorate the Dems.

At this point however, I think no one stops Trump!

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox is reporting that obama is not endorsing kamala

NRA Life Member

Posts: 248 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Pretty late in the game to name a candidate no one has heard about.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38201 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
My wife was just reading a bunch of posts on a certain Facebook page with lots of liberals. The in-fighting has already begun. It's great to see.

There are women saying they don't think the country is ready for a woman and they won't vote. There are others saying they won't vote if it's not Kamala. Others won't vote if it's Newsome. Etc. Etc. Etc.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing, at this time, on Josh Shapiro. PA is a must-win for the Dems and in the last month he has been portrayed as a more moderate dem, which is something they might hope will persuade some voters to show up.

But would he take it? I dunno.

Posts: 6445 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DNC chair offers 'firm commitment to nominating' candidate at convention

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison announced "a firm commitment to nominating and electing a Democratic president" after President Joe Biden dropped out of the race today.

"In short order, the American people will hear from the Democratic Party on next steps and the path forward for the nomination process," Harrison's statement read.

The commitment came after Democratic heavyweights like the Clintons and Biden himself gave Vice President Kamala Harris their support.

Harrison praised Biden's record: "The American people owe President Biden an enormous debt of gratitude for the unparalleled progress he has delivered over the last four years."

He pledged to "honor [Biden's] legacy" with an open nomination.

"The Party will undertake a transparent and orderly process to move forward as a united Democratic Party with a candidate who can defeat Donald Trump in November," Harrison promised.

Harrison highlighted his party's "values as Democrats," including "lowering costs, restoring freedom, protecting the rights of all people, and saving our democracy from the threat of dictatorship."

Posts: 13064 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
[URL=Inside the White House cover-up of Biden's decline that failed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...tton]EXCLUSIVEInside the White House cover-up before Biden dropped out:[/URL]

How Joe's inner circle's 'calculated' plot to hide his decline backfired

Politics

EXCLUSIVEInside the White House cover-up before Biden dropped out: How Joe's inner circle's 'calculated' plot to hide his decline backfired

+

21 Jul 2024
By Nikki Schwab, Chief Campaign Correspondent For Dailymail.Com
READ MORE: Biden drops out of 2024 presidential race after debate disaster
White House aides carried out a 'calculated' years-long plot to hide President Joe Biden's cognitive decline from the world that failed miserably as a flood of Democrats demanded he drop out of the presidential race in the 24 days after his disastrous debate.

It all culminated when Biden make the seismic decision to withdraw from the presidential race and officially endorse Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee.

Staff closest to the ailing 81-year-old deployed a multitude of tactics to hide his deficiencies - limiting reporter access to him, giving the president smaller stairs for Air Force One and physically surrounding him in public to hide his stiff walk, a former Biden aide tells DailyMail.com.

Biden has also been given large-print notecards with the most basic of instructions written on them for almost every event and kept to a tighter daily schedule so he can get more sleep.

There was even staff charged with devising strategies to keep the president from falling down, the source said.

Now, as one insider told DailyMail.com, those advisers who coordinated the president's protective cocoon should be held to blame for his spectacular fall from grace.

The ex-senior staffer, who spoke on condition of anonymity before Biden announced his extraordinary decision, said the 'guardrails' placed around Biden meant his meandering and mumbling debate performance was amplified to the more than 50 million viewers.

And because his deficits had been shielded from the public by those inner circle aides many Americans were shocked to suddenly see his dramatic decline exposed live on national TV.

Biden's falls and gaffes since he took office in 2021 were highlighted largely by conservative-leaning media outlets but all-but-ignored by more liberal news organizations.

That is, until his primetime car-crash 24 days ago on CNN

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10375 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
It does seem strange that it is announced on X, not on whitehouse.gov and not on Presidential Whitehouse letterhead.

Only half joking when I stated, Joe might not know.
It’s surely not Joe posting on X, someone does this for him.
Might be possible that this is how Joe is being forced out.
With all the infighting within the DNC, I wouldn’t put it past the “leadership”.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Biden and Soros endorse Kackles.

Obama and Pelosi don't.

Interesting times coming up in the next 30 days.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I wanna see her name AOC as her VP lol

Posts: 7865 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Silly question, how many states are they going to have trouble with going forward, getting someone different on their ballots if they wait until the convention to to certify a candidate? I know they were planning on a virtual convention to nominate FJB to ensure he'd be on the ballot in OH.

I thought I'd heard something about AL and WA? Any other states?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post